This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

You can see all the possible colours of the Gr Road Cars here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-special-cars-color-variation-list.381851/

What I find weird is that the Evo and Atenza only ever comes in one colour despite having many variations. Just one of those many many PD weirdness throughout the series...

Yup, really bugs me too as I want ALL the cars...in ALL of their Official Colours... :lol:

For Instance....I REALLY NEED the Mercedes/AMG GT Safety Car in Red !!! :banghead: (As I've got all the rest)

And it's just not the same, getting an Atenza in the same Colour yet again, then looking through all the Paints for the correct Mazda one and colouring it yourself !! :grumpy:

So Yesterdays update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual. :banghead:
and the Cars are the same as last week, as this is a minor update week.

Special Paints Wise =
Yellow Large Flakes - Y4 + Y5
Green Large Flakes G1 to G9 inclusive.
Blue Large Flakes B1 to B5 inclusive.

Don't know about anyone else, but G7 & G9 are New for me !! 👍

G9 Large Flakes is the only one that's truly new, but I picked up 3 others that I missed before, so good haul this week :D

Only 6 more truly new paints if my predictions are correct. We shall see ;)

I need the Arai GP6 Metallic helmet. Now I can't use the popular Max Verstappen livery from brunelle because I have the GP6 Metallic GT helmet...

5846539899804583448_23.jpg

Will PD ever update the store though?
It got stale months ago....

My guess is that we won't get a complete update to the ME Shop, which is a shame since it feels like such a missed opportunity. They could've added aero kits, especially for the upgradable GT5/GT6 premium car models that made their return to GTS. Hell, they could bring back the car wash, oil change, and other services from past GT Autos and that'd be a godsend.

GT Sport did a good job f making it look like it wasn't a Prologue, but the lack of attention to key areas, like the Mileage Store, sure make it seem like it's just a stop gap until the next iteration.

Lord knows when that's coming because GT has notoriously teased releases for at least a year before release....and it's mid March 2019...Christmas 2020 maybe?

What ever happened toe HRE wheels??? The decals are still there.

Bring back the paint chip acquisition too. Give players the option of either buying the paints through the shop with points if they don't want to buy the car or auto-acquiring the chip when they purchase said car.

So I've been able to match the real car paints available via the MiEx, and here were the models:

130R White - Honda NSX '17
Arctic White - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray '14
Aurora Flare Blue Pearl - Nissan GT-R Premium Edition '17
Azurite Blue - Toyota 86 GT '15
Azzurro Met. - Ferrari 458 Italia '09
B5 Blue Pearl - Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat '15
Blanc Perle Nacre - Peugeot 208 GTI by Peugeot Sport '14
Bright Yellow - Chevrolet Camaro SS '16
Brilliant White Pearl - Nissan GT-R Premium Edition '17
British Racing Green - Jaguar F-Type R Coupe
Championship White - Honda Civic Type R '15
Competition Orange - Ford Mustang GT '15
Daytona Grey, Pearl Effect - Audi TTS Coupe ‘14
Diamond White Bright - Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S '15
Giallo Modena - Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Heat blue contrast layering - Lexus RC F '14
Iridium Silver Metallic - Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S '15
Laguna Blue Tintcoat - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray ‘14
Lava Orange - Porsche 911 GT3 RS '16
Lava orange crystal shine - Lexus RC F '14
Lime Rock Green - Chevrolet Corvette Stingray ‘14
Mantis Green - McLaren 650S Coupe '14
McLaren Orange - McLaren 650S Coupe '14
Meteor Gray Mica - Mazda Roadster S '15
Mineral Grey - BMW M4 Coupe '14
Nero Daytona - Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Nouvelle Blue Pearl - Honda NSX '17
Performance Blue - Ford Focus ST '15
Polaris White - Jaguar F-Type R Coupe '14
Pure Red - Toyota 86 GT '15
Radiant red contrast layering - Lexus RC F '14
Redline Red Tri-Coat Paint - Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat '15
Rhodium Silver - Jaguar F-Type R Coupe '14
Rosso Alfa - Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition '14
Rosso Corsa - Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Rosso Scuderia - Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Rouge Rubi - Peugeot 208 GTI by Peugeot Sport '14
Sepang blue, pearl effect - Audi TTS Coupe ‘14
Soul Red - Mazda Roadster S '15
Storm Grey - McLaren 650S Coupe '14
Triple Yellow - Ford Mustang GT '15
Ultraviolet - Porsche 911 GT3 RS '16
Uranus Grey - Volkswagen Golf VII GTI '14
Valencia Red Pearl - Honda NSX '17
Vegas Yellow - Audi TTS Coupe '14
White Pearl - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition '15
WR Blue Pearl - Subaru WRX STI Type S '14

So with all this in mind, here are some notes:
-All the colors are taken from cars that were included in the base version of GTS.
-In addition, the colors originate solely from N-Series cars.
-Not all automakers that had a car in the N-Series at launch are necessarily represented. For example, there are no available paints from Lamborghini nor Aston Martin.

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of these matches.

Last edited:
So Yesterdays update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets, Profile poses or Special Colours, for me at least*....as per usual. :banghead:
* I've been collecting all from the Mileage Exchange since Week 3 (after Launch here in the UK)

We've also had the 2 "new" Cars before....(Credits 5,000.00 each)

The White BMW M4 Safety Car and the (Always Bloomin') Metallic Red Mitsubishi Lancer Evo - Final Edition - Group B Road Car. :rolleyes:

Special Paints Wise carrying on from last week =
Blue Large Flakes - B6 to B8 (is there a B9 ???)
Pink/Purple Large Flakes P1 to P9 inclusive.
Red Large Flakes R2 + R3
White Chrome W1
Green G7 Matte

A little underwhelming.... :(:(:(

So much complaining. I for one am glad the more methodical offering of paints these days gives me the opportunity to build up my collection as I was using my mileage points mainly for car upgrades early on.

Then again, I don’t even use all the collectible stuff, so it’s sort of pointless.

I was missing half of this weeks' paints, but I've only painted a car two or three times since launch...I suppose I'm not into GT as much as I was in the PS3 days...Back then I painted everything, drifted online all the time...Funny how things change when you get older.

I was missing half of this weeks' paints, but I've only painted a car two or three times since launch...I suppose I'm not into GT as much as I was in the PS3 days...Back then I painted everything, drifted online all the time...Funny how things change when you get older.

I'm only 59 :eek:..............so still waiting to grow up !! The eldest Grandchild is only two and a half, so there's a way to go before he tries to Race me on the Playstation !! :lol:

So, it pains me to repeat the phrase, But Yesterdays update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets, Profile poses or Special Colours, for me at least....as per usual. :banghead:

The 2 "new" Cars are Mi. Credits 5,000.00 each.

The often repeating Orange Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Safety Car and the Subaru WRX Group Road Car. This time in "Pure Red". 👍
(I believe that it's been previously available in : Gran Turismo Silver, Crystal Pearl White, WR Blue Pearl, Dark Gray Metallic & Sunrise Yellow.

Special Paints Wise carrying on from last week =
Green Matte G8 and G9 .
Blue Matte B1 to B8 inclusive (is there a B9 ???)
Pink/Purple Matte P1 to P3 and P5 to P6 (so where's P4 gone?).
White Chrome W2

oh and...

Have you found the fountain of eternal youth? :lol: I'm 35 and feel ancient :eek:

Yes I have, in fact. Although at first glance, it looks like any other Water Dispenser in any other Office ! :lol:
But be warned, it has one sad side effect ! :(
It makes the hair on your head gradually disappear and then reappear somewhere else (like in your ears or up your Nose);)

i counted them in a video....

39 big flake
39 small flake
24 dark large flake
24 dark small flake
39 matte metallic
39 alluminum metallic
39 liquid metallic
46 matte
46 half matte
36 fluorescence
36 matte fluoresence
36 candy metallic
24 dark candy metallic
39 chrome
45 color shift
48 real car paint

599 total....<__<

So Yesterdays update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual.

Special Paints Wise =

Pink/Purple (Matte) P4 to P9 inclusive.
Red (Matte) R2 and R3
Red (Half Matte) R1
Orange (Half Matte) O1 and O2
Yellow (Half Matte) Y1 to Y5 inclusive.

Don't know about anyone else, but the R1 (Half Matte) is the only one New for me !!

[ this Concludes Today's Public Service Announcement.]

So Yesterdays update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual.

Special Paints Wise =

Pink/Purple (Matte) P4 to P9 inclusive.
Red (Matte) R2 and R3
Red (Half Matte) R1
Orange (Half Matte) O1 and O2
Yellow (Half Matte) Y1 to Y5 inclusive.

Don't know about anyone else, but the R1 (Half Matte) is the only one New for me !!

[ this Concludes Today's Public Service Announcement.]

I wonder if PD forgets that the Mileage Exchange is even a thing.

Because of the seemingly random selections we got before, I'm wondering if they've just now set up a Computer Program to select the items (paints), in some sort of Logical Order, whilst the I.T. guy has a nap. :confused::eek::rolleyes:

Because of the seemingly random selections we got before, I'm wondering if they've just now set up a Computer Program to select the items (paints), in some sort of Logical Order, whilst the I.T. guy has a nap. :confused::eek::rolleyes:

It's possible. Maybe it'll eventually switch to manufacturer paints. It seemed they were heading in that direction a few months back.

Has anyone not bought all the decals/poses yet?

Imagine one week they change and you haven't bought them. :ouch::lol:

I hoped that the mileage exchange would have so mutch more new items to be added each week. Unfortunately it looks like there are just a bunch of items and cars that keep rotating every week. Or am I wrong about this?

I hoped that the mileage exchange would have so mutch more new items to be added each week. Unfortunately it looks like there are just a bunch of items and cars that keep rotating every week. Or am I wrong about this?

Yeah, there's apparently a very small number of Decals, Helmets, Driver Poses that often repeat. :rolleyes:

A larger, but still "Finite" number of Wheels, that most of us have now got virtually 100% of.:rolleyes:

Vehicles = Safety car wise, the few different colours of the 2 Safety Cars have been often repeated. Most of the Road Cars have been made available in several different colours so far, but still have a few to come..👍

Mostly look to the M.Ex for Special colours nowadays...as i missed a few in the first 3 weeks after release.:dunce::embarrassed::grumpy:

Reckon I'm still missing about 10 of the ones offered so far, don't know exactly how many will appear in all. as I'm hoping PD are working feverishly to fill in ALL the Gaps & have some more (Manufacturer/Colourshift/Special effects) to come... :cheers:

Is it my imagination, or is this the Mercedes-AMG Safety Car and WRX Gr.B Road Car's fourth successive week in the MiEx?

Latest Posts

Back