This Week's Mileage Exchange Features the Missing Inks...

If they're still the Orange Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Safety Car and the Subaru WRX Group Road Car. This time in "Pure Red", then the Cars last changed 26th March, so this will be the 3rd week !! (Somebody asleep at PD ?)

Is it my imagination, or is this the Mercedes-AMG Safety Car and WRX Gr.B Road Car's fourth successive week in the MiEx?
Its the fourth week for the AMG but the third fot the WRX. Before it was the lancer which was also red, and a GrB car so kinda looking alike

Its the fourth week for the AMG but the third for the WRX. Before it was the lancer which was also red, and a GrB car so kinda looking alike
Oh No it isn't they BOTH first appeared on 26th March, this time around !! :lol: But you're correct that the Road Cars were both Red.

=============================
So Yesterdays update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual.
and the Cars are the same as last week, as the person in charge of the Car Updates cannot count ...:dunce:

Special Paints Wise =

Green (Half-Matte) P1 to P9 inclusive.
Blue (Half-Matte) B1 to B7 inclusive

[ this Concludes Today's Public Service Announcement.]

Last edited:
Is there any pattern to discern, here? Like how many times each buyable car has gone through all its paints, or how many paints (other than real car paints) may be remaining?

Is there any pattern to discern, here? Like how many times each buyable car has gone through all its paints, or how many paints (other than real car paints) may be remaining?

Paint wise, first year it was just random. This year they are released according to finishes. In terms of how many paints remaining, I counted 6 possible ones that we haven't seen based on the hues and finishes released so far:
R2 Matte Metallic
Y4 Matte Metallic
G9 Aluminum Met
G9 Matte Metallic
G6 DFL
G7 DFL

In terms of special car colours, you can see the full list here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt-sport-special-cars-color-variation-list.381851/

In terms of what has been officially buyable though, the list looks as follows:
M4 SC (White, Blue, Cream, Orange, Red)
AMG SC (Grey, Orange)
C7 (Blue, Silver, Red, Yellow, White, Dark Blue)
Evo (Red)
STI (Grey, Yellow, Blue, White, Silver, Red)
Mustang (Orange, Blue, Yellow, Black, White)
Mazda (Light Silver)
RCZ (Blue, White, Aqua, Black, Silver)
Alfa (Yellow, Red, Black, Met Red, White)

As you can see the Safety Cars have exhausted their colours a long time ago. For the others, it seems with each rotation we see a different colour EXCEPT for the Evo and Mazda which are only available in 1 colour so far. Though as someone has noted, we are currently stuck at Subaru...

Is it my imagination, or is this the Mercedes-AMG Safety Car and WRX Gr.B Road Car's fourth successive week in the MiEx?
Well well well, at this point I think they are doing it on purpose.

AMG safety car is now for one month in a row in the MiEx.
And it was also in the MiEx when I started playing this February.

thatsb8.jpg

giphy.gif

So Yesterdays update brought no new Wheels, Decals, Helmets or Profile poses....as per usual.
and the Cars are the same as last week, as the person in charge of the Car Updates still cannot count ...:dunce:
As BOTH first appeared on 26th March

Special Paints Wise = (carrying on from last week)

Blue (Half-Matte) B8
Pink-Purple (Half-Matte) P1 to P9 inclusive.
Red (Half-Matte) R2 + R3

and....

Red (Aluminium Metallic) R1
Orange (Aluminium Metallic) O1 + O2
Yellow (Aluminium Metallic) Y1

So unfortunately, yet again Zilch/Zero/Nothing whatsoever new for me !!! :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::(:(:(

[ this Concludes Today's Public Service Announcement.]

Someone at PD is asleep it seems. Red WRX has been here for how many weeks now?

At this point, they should just make everything available all the time. Then they can just forget about rotating the items and free up the one guy to do more useful work...

VXR
Is the M4 safety car almost Dakar Yellow?

Think it's more like an Insipid Fawn Colour myself, not quite Cream or light Brown. :indiff:
Whatever Colour it is, we've had it several times before. :grumpy:

So the only "New" thing this week, is the Red Mustang ! :gtpflag:

(First PD forgot to update the Cars, now they're "forgetting" to update the Special Paint Colours !!) :banghead:

Think it's more like an Insipid Fawn Colour myself, not quite Cream or light Brown. :indiff:
Whatever Colour it is, we've had it several times before. :grumpy:

So the only "New" thing this week, is the Red Mustang ! :gtpflag:

(First PD forgot to update the Cars, now they're "forgetting" to update the Special Paint Colours !!) :banghead:

Well it's not so surprising considering they also "forgot" to add a track in this update ...

Technically, I don't think that PD "promised" us a Track with each Monthly Update.
But it would have calmed a lot of the Angry Mob shouting that .....
They've Only Given Us 5 New Cars this time !!!
The cars they've chosen are Rubbish !!
Etc etc...

Forza definitely seems to win in the number of cars & tracks, plus wet weather, etc. :eek::(:grumpy:

But I'll keep the Faith with GT Sport for a while longer.:odd:

I am shook :lol: If it weren't for this thread I would've missed the wheels since I just scroll past them every week.

I kinda wish PD would put the helmets/suits/horns from GT5/6 to MiEx. Anything to break the boredom at this stage.

Back