Three Hundred Miles Per Hour

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dark Elite
  • 7,722 comments
  • 773,584 views
viperpilot
m'kay, i don't know which time you have, but i'll look later *gg*

viper
Meh, nothing new, my GT1 only pulled 365.7X and the R8 @ 347.83
 
*squinting*
Wow, tornado, those are some good speed there, when are you going to post you GT1 record?
 
nice speeds Toronado! looks like some new records?!? and well done with the GT1 and the R8 opendriver!

viper
 
Nice going Toronado, and I'm pleased to see your self-appointed title as your new member title! ;)

Now with the fastest Belgian car, the fastest Mazda speed in a black model, and the fastest driver of the most exclusive car in the game - great work!

And just for having a post that made me smile, 👍

Leaderboard Updated

DE
 
DE, I think you should differenciate between the black and the colored model. It is much harder to get those black beauties to speed close to the colored version. Just a humble suggestion, reminded by Toronado's speed....
 
I need help.
dont know, all my cars have become bricks.
I cant pass 350mph. not even with the Minolta. My PS2 its cursed.
 
GT4_Rule
DE, I think you should differenciate between the black and the colored model. It is much harder to get those black beauties to speed close to the colored version. Just a humble suggestion, reminded by Toronado's speed....
Not for me!:)
I have all 726 cars with 0 miles, including all of the black beauties with 0 miles
 
wich means that you have some cheating device, hmm.. i wouldn't mind having 0 mile cars as well.
 
Leonidae
wich means that you have some cheating device, hmm.. i wouldn't mind having 0 mile cars as well.
Yes I do, I dont use it to, well I guuuueeesssss i do, but only to a certian extent. Im not like "OMFG!!11 i hvae teh fatstss F1 car in da wurld!!" sort of thing I mainly use it to transfer game saves an whatnot. Its called a MAX drive

Oh yeah, my progres on the non-nos LSR is getting near the record (320.6-73) IM STUCK AT 318.4:(
 
GT4_Rule
DE, I think you should differenciate between the black and the colored model. It is much harder to get those black beauties to speed close to the colored version. Just a humble suggestion, reminded by Toronado's speed....
I don't think so, because although the Black cars usually lose about 2 or 3mph at the top end, they're still perfectly capable of taking records - as Toronado has proved a couple of times - so I don't think we need to distinguish them. Certainly not have seperate records for them. But if anyone using a Black car really wants to have it marked as Black on the leaderboard, then I can do that. :)

Although Opendriver's don't need to be seperated :rolleyes:

Good luck with the Non-NOs record, by the way 👍

DE
 
opendriver19a
Not for me!:)
I have all 726 cars with 0 miles, including all of the black beauties with 0 miles

Using two memory card and trading cars between the two?
 
btw, what car are you using for the non-nos LSR?? don't think there should be made a difference between black and normal cars.......

viper
 
viperpilot
btw, what car are you using for the non-nos LSR?? don't think there should be made a difference between black and normal cars.......

viper

The same GT1 I used to get 366.92, just different gearing
 
Oh, Opendriver, now you mention that? It's mentioned in the rules, but just to make sure you know, if you're using a car that can take NOs you'll have to upload a video of the run to prove that you didn't have NOs on board. Hope that's not a problem :)

DE
 
Dark Elite
Oh, Opendriver, now you mention that? It's mentioned in the rules, but just to make sure you know, if you're using a car that can take NOs you'll have to upload a video of the run to prove that you didn't have NOs on board. Hope that's not a problem :)

DE
Yeah I know, I just shared that before I made the video, stil having audio trouble on my capture card. I cant find any updates for it
 
search for it on ebay or other internet-stores......i'm sure you'll find something there!

viper
 
Rat TA22
Where did you get it? and where can I get one? Would make money troubles go away!
I got min at bet buy for 40 bucks,make sure you get the one the says "MAX drive evo" thats the one with the pen drive that enables you to tranansfer replays to your PC/MAC. Now keep in mind that these files are compressed and will not work if you simply try to open them. If you want to do replays you need a captuing device such as this one

Hope that helps!:)
 
how is Peugeot 905's fastest acceleration ratios? I wish Peugeot 905 fast and quickly gear changing. I watched on Motors TV and I saw that Peugeot 905 has nice acceleration as gear changing. Please share Peugeot 905's fastest gear changing ratios... HELP ...
 
Back