Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition

United States
United States
Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition.jpg

The next-gen force feedback racing simulator for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 (also compatible with PC) Complete collection pack! - Ferrari 599XX EVO detachable wheel (11.8”/30 cm and Alcantara®) + T300 SERVO BASE + T3PA 3-pedal pedal set
$469.99 On Amazon in December

Last edited:
View attachment 443767

The next-gen force feedback racing simulator for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 (also compatible with PC) Complete collection pack! - Ferrari 599XX EVO detachable wheel (11.8”/30 cm and Alcantara®) + T300 SERVO BASE + T3PA 3-pedal pedal set $615.00 according to: http://www.thrustmaster.com/products but the price for T150 is wrong, and so is the price of the TX Servo Base

Don't know the point of having a separate thread when the base is basically the same technology as standard T300RS. You could have simply posted this over at https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/thrustmaster-t300rs-racing-wheel-thread.311143 instead of starting another thread where plenty of people already there.

Don't know the point of having a separate thread when the base is basically the same technology as standard T300RS. You could have simply posted this over at https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/thrustmaster-t300rs-racing-wheel-thread.311143 instead of starting another thread where plenty of people already there.

I guess for the same reason Thrustmaster decided to sell the 599 Wheel as a set when the PS4 Servo Base is soon to be released, to make any combination possible in there ecosystem, easy access to a new product, and so it wouldn't get lost in all preexisting talk on the base T300RS Set.

If they had packaged it with the T3PA Pro instead of the T3PA pedals, I would've really considered this, even for around $525 or so.

If they had packaged it with the T3PA Pro instead of the T3PA pedals, I would've really considered this, even for around $525 or so.

http://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-Racing-Leather-Edition-Premium-Official/dp/B0151K6FPC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_63_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=0AGPTKMF2F9NH323PAEB&dpID=51%2BizCT9HvL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_

Thrustmaster TX 3 Piece bundle.jpg $469.99
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B014885BOE/?tag=gtplanet-20
Thrustmaster TX 4 Piece bundle.jpg $679.99

About $525.00 may be the price range if Thrustmaster bundles it as a package deal, but if it's bought separately I think The PS4 Base Servo may be $50.00 - $100.00 more expensive, because T300 RS is $399.99, TX is $299.00

I'm trying to find a set up for the Xbox One, Forza 6 is looking too sharp to pass up, when Turn 10 drops the Porsche DLC I'm getting an Xbox One, and a Thrustmaster Wheel for it. I'm getting a little tired of waiting for Kaz to get licensing to put Porsche in Gran Turismo, but if it comes I'm already set for it, and if it comes in 2016 GREAT!!, but we as Long time Gran Turismo Sim Racers know the chances of it being delayed until 2017 is very likely:indiff:, especially not hearing anything about it since June 2015, So while i'm waiting I'm having me some fun with Porsche, and 460 Fully Detailed hot cars:sly:, after Project CARS and Driveclub, GT6 is just not cutting it for me anymore.:rolleyes: Kaz said "2017 is too long to wait for the next Gran Turismo installment. ... a potential 2017 launch date, K.Y. responded, "People will not wait so much. ..." Well Kaz You're right:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Last edited:
Is the Logitech shifter compatible with the Thrustmaster? I think this new Thrustmaster Ferrari wheel with the clutch pedal is the one for me....

I've wanted a T300RS but I'm not interested in the non-clutch pedals it comes with. When I saw this was coming out I thought it was just the wheel at first (which I would prefer) which I wished they just sold that way, but I was delighted to see it comes with pedals that have a clutch.

Is the Logitech shifter compatible with the Thrustmaster? I think this new Thrustmaster Ferrari wheel with the clutch pedal is the one for me....

I've wanted a T300RS but I'm not interested in the non-clutch pedals it comes with. When I saw this was coming out I thought it was just the wheel at first (which I would prefer) which I wished they just sold that way, but I was delighted to see it comes with pedals that have a clutch.
Sadly not, the Logitech shifter can't be used stand-alone, only when attached to a Logitech G2x wheelbase.

There are 3rd party solutions to add USB capability to a Logitech shifter, for instance http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=188 however that only works on the PC, not on consoles.

Comparatively, it would be a shame to invest any money in a Logitech shifter when the TH8A is so much better, seriously better.

I'm really considering this bundle but I'm a bit concerned that the wheel size is a bit too small. I've gotten used to a 350 mm (13.77") wheel and I'm not sure I would like a smaller one.

I was curious if anyone with this particular wheel (the Ferrari 599XX EVO) could give me their take on the sizing of this wheel? How does it feel in regards to its size?

I like to mod and this bundle seems to only make sense if I leave it as is, which might be fine. I'm using a modded G25 right now so it should be a good step up.

It's a 12 inch rim, a decent size, but I also use a 350MM and whenever I go back to my stock T500RS GT rim (also a 12 inch) it just doesn't feel as real. Still if you want something "official" and compatible, this is the best in the line by the looks of it.

I find that the smaller the rim, the higher you need to mount it relative to your shoulder height for it to feel comfortable. I can get used to 28cm rims but only if they are high enough.

A small rim mounted too low feels awful.

I find that the smaller the rim, the higher you need to mount it relative to your shoulder height for it to feel comfortable. I can get used to 28cm rims but only if they are high enough.

A small rim mounted too low feels awful.
I agree. Best height to me is when the top of the wheel is at the bottom of your chin.

Are these T300RS the same (but better) setups as the T500RS's we bought years ago?

Is the VG base the improved version of the TX Ferrari for the XBone?

Trying to figure out which new TM wheel I need to get as a twin for the T500RS PS3/PS4/PC setup I currently have? Does this new bundle fit the bill?

What's happening with this? I thought it would release this month.

I'm ready and waiting to lay down the bucks on this package, as, with the pedals I can't see a better bundle.

I'm itching to have it, in ISR's review of the rim they struggled to find cons.

It's going to be my base for years to come. Ecosystem

I've been a Logitech man up till now. I want it, I want it now. First world probs right there.

What's happening with this? I thought it would release this month.

I'm ready and waiting to lay down the bucks on this package, as, with the pedals I can't see a better bundle.

I'm itching to have it, in ISR's review of the rim they struggled to find cons.

It's going to be my base for years to come. Ecosystem

I've been a Logitech man up till now. I want it, I want it now. First world probs right there.

Dec. 5 is The Release date I wish it were sooner but at least it's not later.

Are these T300RS the same (but better) setups as the T500RS's we bought years ago?

Is the VG base the improved version of the TX Ferrari for the XBone?

Trying to figure out which new TM wheel I need to get as a twin for the T500RS PS3/PS4/PC setup I currently have? Does this new bundle fit the bill?

Yes It is the same T300, it is just bundled with better T3PA peddles and the Alcantara Ferrari Wheel.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back