Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition

Anyone have any idea when Thurstmaster will ship these if you pre-ordered? It says it's temporarily out of stock on amazon, but will the people who pre-ordered still be able to receive theirs within the month?

Anyone have any idea when Thurstmaster will ship these if you pre-ordered? It says it's temporarily out of stock on amazon, but will the people who pre-ordered still be able to receive theirs within the month?
I pre-ordered from b&h last week and I'm getting it delivered tomorrow:cheers:

I pre-ordered from b&h last week and I'm getting it delivered tomorrow:cheers:
Well it turned out, my dad canceled the amazon order as soon as it was out of stock and ordered it from B&H as well. It got hear Friday and it is absolutely amazing. I heard mixed reactions about the T300 base but it's performing well beyond what my G27 could. For anyone who is interested or needs a new wheel, this bundle is the one you must get! :cheers:

Well it turned out, my dad canceled the amazon order as soon as it was out of stock and ordered it from B&H as well. It got hear Friday and it is absolutely amazing. I heard mixed reactions about the T300 base but it's performing well beyond what my G27 could. For anyone who is interested or needs a new wheel, this bundle is the one you must get! :cheers:

Waiting for GT Sport and Assetto Corsa before I pull the trigger

Yeah, around GT6 release Thrustmaster T500 wheels were going at MSRP or higher, rather than a good chunk below MSRP as they usually do.

Fair warning: When GT comes out all wheels will go UP in price and be harder to find.
I somewhat agree with this but it may be different this time. Until the ps3 no gt title meant no racing game(well not really but you know what i mean). Now that pcars is out and AC was announced a few months ago and the fact that pcars is very hard for controller users; a good chunk of to be wheels buyers will be converted by the time gt hits the market. I know I didn't wait:cheers:

I somewhat agree with this but it may be different this time. Until the ps3 no gt title meant no racing game(well not really but you know what i mean). Now that pcars is out and AC was announced a few months ago and the fact that pcars is very hard for controller users; a good chunk of to be wheels buyers will be converted by the time gt hits the market. I know I didn't wait:cheers:

Racing games are racing games, but Gran Turismo is Gran Turismo. There is a reason that SONY spends so much money and time on them... because every single one of them has been a top seller.

GT1 is the best selling PSX game ever, GT2 is third, GT3 and 4 are the second and third best selling PS2 games, and GT5, Prologue and 6 are second, fifth and eighth best selling PS3 games... and GT6 was basically just getting more out of the GT5 engine. There is a reason that they make new wheels just for GT!! Because GT sells wheels. Heck, I bought new wheels personally for GT3, 4 and 5, lol.

I mean, PCars is great (I am playing it on PC) but there is a reason this site is called GT Planet. :lol:

Yeah, around GT6 release Thrustmaster T500 wheels were going at MSRP or higher, rather than a good chunk below MSRP as they usually do.

Right! I got my T500 in the weird lull in between 5 and 6 when it dropped to $399... as soon as GT6 released and ever since? $599 again. :P

And good luck finding a DFGT or G27 around the GT5 and 6 launches. They were GONE. Heck, Fanatec was backordered for months at GT5 launch. It was insane.

Fair warning: When GT comes out all wheels will go UP in price and be harder to find.

Prices are going down with every game release, and there are plenty now, GT use to be the only source for Console Sim Racing, but those days are long gone, I have PCars and Forza 6, and soon to have Assetto Corsa, and Wheels are selling for the PS4 for PCARS alone they were on back order forever, now the T300 is $349.00, I've seen it as low as $289.99, and now Thrustmaster has the Ecosystem and the T150 for Entry level wheel users, So customers are not Rail Roaded into the purchase of the T300. I doubt very seriously of A price increase because of GT with all the Sim Racers, and Wheel options currently on the market now, I'm going to hold for a few more months for Assetto Corsa and Beta GT Sport and see what happens. Thanx for the heads up though
:cheers:

Last edited:
Just bought this now, after cogitating over it since its announcement.

Went for Alternate.co.uk's (Netherlands) price point of £323. Had been monitoring Amazon and Wheelstandcentre.co.uk also.

The £76 saving over the official RRP £399 far outweighs the fact I'll have to use a uk plug adaptor. I hope they send me one tbh.

I think this wheel will either be only ever made in limited quantity or always be fluctuating up more than down in price, like a G27 or T500 did and does.

Should turn up Tuesday. :drool:

I have a PS4, PS3, and Xbox One. The way I understand the Thrustmaster "eco-system" is that the wheel and pedal base included with this T300 Alcantara Edition bundle would also be compatible with my original Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition purchased in December 2013.

While not as easy as flipping a switch, that would still allow me to reconfigure my PlaySeat for different concoles/games fairly quickly. Anyone here tried this yet?

I have a PS4, PS3, and Xbox One. The way I understand the Thrustmaster "eco-system" is that the wheel and pedal base included with this T300 Alcantara Edition bundle would also be compatible with my original Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Ferrari 458 Italia Edition purchased in December 2013.

While not as easy as flipping a switch, that would still allow me to reconfigure my PlaySeat for different concoles/games fairly quickly. Anyone here tried this yet?
All peripherals are compatible, so you can use any rim, any pedal set and the TH8A shifter with the TX, T300 and T500 bases.

Swapping TX to T300 base would depend slightly on whether you have a TX with built in power supply (usual) or external (unusual), since the T300 only comes with the internal supply. I think the power cable would be identical so you wouldn't need to run two of them. You would also just need to unplug the pedals and shifter when swapping bases. The USB cable is fixed so you'd need to set it up to be easily removed (Velcro wraps?)

I will get Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition, (for 439 Euro at local store) Im sadly selling my g27, but have no choice I need a wheel to work on PS3, PS4 and PC. How do you think it will be supported in GT sport/GT7 and assetto corsa on PS4?

I will get Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition, (for 439 Euro at local store) Im sadly selling my g27, but have no choice I need a wheel to work on PS3, PS4 and PC. How do you think it will be supported in GT sport/GT7 and assetto corsa on PS4?

It will get the same support as any officially supported wheel gets.

The T300 supported games list on PS4 already lists AC:
http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=1&fid=2&pid=374&cid=12

which means currently:
PlayStation®4 – List of Force Feedback games

Your racing wheel is Force Feedback-capable on PlayStation®4 (*) with:

- ASSETTO CORSA – PS4
- DiRT RALLY™ – PS4
- DRIVECLUB™ - PS4
- DRIVECLUB™ BIKES - PS4
- FARMING SIMULATOR 15 – PS4 (*)
- F1 2015 - PS4
- PROJECT CARS - PS4
- SEBASTIEN LOEB RALLY EVO – PS4
- THE CREW™ - PS4
- THE CREW™ WILD RUN – PS4™
- WRC 5 – PS4
- Many other games coming very soon

I have absolutely no doubt that Gran Turismo on PS4 will support the T300 as well as the G29. They are fully licensed.

If you look at the GT Sport trailer at 1min03sec, you will see what looks like a Thrustmaster T300rs in use. This should be enough confirmation as far as compatibility goes.

The T300RS, T150 and G29 are all PS4 licensed wheels, so I am sure that they will be supported in all official PS4 games that require wheel support. It's the wheels that live in the kind of grey area, like the older PS3 T500RS and "in-game drivers" Fanatec wheels, that may have some support issues in the future...

Last edited:
The T300RS, T150 and G27 are all PS4 licensed wheels, so I am sure that they will be supported in all official PS4 games that require wheel support. It's the wheels that live in the kind of grey area, like the older PS3 T500RS and "in-game drivers" Fanatec wheels, that may have some support issues in the future...

Clearly, I have PS4 and G27 (also all internet talks about that) Logitech dosnt work on PS4... Only G29, but it has a huge problem, all buttons are on the wheel itself, I made custom handbrake with G27 so when I press any button on 6 speed shifter my handbrake works (long to tell but it works and feels perfect) Logitech g29 became now arcade looking wheel (another bad thing is that quality wise nothing changed, only price rising).

So long Logitech, im going for Thrustmaster T300, they leave me no choice!

Edit: best thing is that T300 has buttons on base itself (L3 and R3 if not mistaken) that means I can assign buttons to work as handbrake (then I only need a new way to connect mechanically to my custom handbrake!)

Edit2: well sad thing is that everything is out of stock cant find that t300 ferrari integral.. instead Logitech G29 is everywhere selling for 320-360 euro.. tempting... but I must resist! it seems I will have to wait couple of months (maybe more, hope not..) and since GT sport and assetto corsa will be soon out I think some new wheels might pop up....

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back