Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Integral Racing Wheel Alcantara Edition

Hey guys. Recently came across both the gt version and alcantara version of the t300 rs for the same price. Is it solely Gona come down to personal preference on the choice. Didn't think it would be such a hard choice to make once price wasn't an issue. Any tips/info? Long term usage input?
Cheers guys.

I'll Sell you my Alcantara setup once my Fanatec shows up. Pm me if you're interested. Im In the US

Happy new year fellas!

So my Christmas was not ideal. A big retailer here in Greece was selling supposedly the Ferrari Integral Alcantara set.
Photo showed the whole set, and product description read "pedals: included".

And then before Christmas (and after waiting for a month) this arrived home...

86c463cf-7d88-4a53-92e5-fb1c05dec0b6.jpg

You can't imagine my disappointment. It was misleading advertising by their part and now I'm sending it back for a refund. Hope nobody has to endure that frustration.

Good news is I will order the whole set from another, more trustworthy, retailer, hopefully arriving inside January. Can't wait!

Stay tuned for an unboxing + review YouTube video of this sweet wheel from my part, as soon as I get it.

Cheers!

My wheel paddles became loose. Opened wheel and noticed plastic parts whose hold paddles are broken :(.
C9A10FB8-C249-4CDE-B588-C50EFC635DD0.jpeg

Glued them but don”t think they will last long. Does anybody know is it a possibility to buy these parts?

My wheel paddles became loose. Opened wheel and noticed plastic parts whose hold paddles are broken :(.
View attachment 983502

Glued them but don”t think they will last long. Does anybody know is it a possibility to buy these parts?
I discovered mine were in 3 or 4 bits when I did the magnetic shifter mod (removed springs and now use magnets instead). I did not notice they had cracked before I opened everything up to do the mod - perhaps there was a little more play in the paddles but it had not concerned me really as everything was working fine and just assumed it was normal wear & tear.

I glued them when I did the mod. I checked them a few months later after the magnetic mod and they had cracked again. I think the magnetic shifter mod (due to having no springs) means you are even less likely to notice if they are cracked to be honest and the magnets keep everything solid.

I'm just going to ignore it. They have been in several bits now for more than a year with no ill effects.

Last edited:
Back