Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer Racing Wheel for PC

• Thread starter super_gt
  • 127 comments
From Amazon
CSL elite 910$( with shipping+ taxes included).
Thrustmaster VG TS-pc620$ ( with shipping and taxes included)
I saw some comparative reviews between the two steering wheels and all them say that the two are very similar in term of FFB and quality so do you think it worth to spend extra 300$ To get the CSL over the ts-pc?!

From Amazon
Thrustmaster VG TS-pc620$ ( with shipping and taxes included)
I saw some comparative reviews between the two steering wheels and all them say that the two are very similar in term of FFB and quality so do you think it worth to spend extra 300$ To get the CSL over the ts-pc?!

If that video came from Inside Sim Racing.. know that they seem to be pretty fond of Thrustmaser, could be a reason for that besides the actual product itself, or not. Be sure to look elsewhere as well.. . But both wheels are very well liked as far as I have seen.

910$ is just too much for the CSL Elite.It costs almost as much as OSW DD Wheel.
No,get the TS-PC Racer.

910$ is just too much for the CSL Elite.It costs almost as much as OSW DD Wheel.

No,get the TS-PC Racer.
Yea, sadly Fanatec doesn’t ship here in Israel and I was in contact with a retailer here in Israel who tried several times to with Fanatec to collaborate with him, but they firmly refused.
Here in Israel we pay a big amount of taxes specially for goods like steering wheels. Think that the Fanatec V2.5 base only would cost me about 1300$, lol.

Yea, sadly Fanatec doesn’t ship here in Israel and I was in contact with a retailer here in Israel who tried several times to with Fanatec to collaborate with him, but they firmly refused.
Here in Israel we pay a big amount of taxes specially for goods like steering wheels. Think that the Fanatec V2.5 base only would cost me about 1300$, lol.
There is 20% off at the Thrustmaster shop with the code THRUSTMASTER20 but i do not know if they ship to Israel.

I purchased this steering wheel 2 weeks ago and managed to install it just 2 days ago.
I tried it barely for 3 hours and I must say it a great steering wheel, but sadly today without any reason my TS-PC RACER simply has no power ( dead). I tried for 6h trying to change USB port, I uninstalled the driver, rebooted my pc and reinstall the driver, but nothing!
I even tried it with my brother pc..... the same result, no power. I already contacted Thrustmaster costumer service and tomorrow I will contact the local retailer.
I did some research in the web and I discovered that I’m not the only one that have this no power issue. It seems that there is a problem with the power supply.

Attachments

• 34EEEC66-5AAB-4DDF-A57B-1EFA6E793201.jpeg
    34EEEC66-5AAB-4DDF-A57B-1EFA6E793201.jpeg
    65.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 2EB9BB92-CA77-40F0-9EF2-424313818798.jpeg
    2EB9BB92-CA77-40F0-9EF2-424313818798.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 57
yeah I had a dead power supply. I contacted TM about replacement and they said its $140 or something. There is a replacement power supply you can buy for T500RS will work for this, and its $60 on Amazon.

I am using a T500RS PS right now.

I purchased this steering wheel 2 weeks ago and managed to install it just 2 days ago.
I tried it barely for 3 hours and I must say it a great steering wheel, but sadly today without any reason my TS-PC RACER simply has no power ( dead). I tried for 6h trying to change USB port, I uninstalled the driver, rebooted my pc and reinstall the driver, but nothing!
I even tried it with my brother pc..... the same result, no power. I already contacted Thrustmaster costumer service and tomorrow I will contact the local retailer.
I did some research in the web and I discovered that I’m not the only one that have this no power issue. It seems that there is a problem with the power supply.
Sorry! :scared:

Back