• 7 comments
Magzire22
Guy on Spa has the fastest lap of 1:34, has to be a cheat. its impossble:crazy:

Also on Monaco another is 1.09:yuck:

what you think, possible?

Guy on Spa has the fastest lap of 1:34, has to be a cheat. its impossble:crazy:

Also on Monaco another is 1.09:yuck:

what you think, possible?

I checked the ranks on some website and yes, this human must have used a cheat definitely.

No. Definitely not. Theres some sort of bug that screws the timing up.

I thought it just sometimes missed a sector until yesterday wnen I was online in quali and it cut about 3 seconds off my lap. Theres no 3 second sector on any track Im aware of! Strange.

On second thoughts a 1.09.xxx is maybe possible at Monaco. Ive done a 1.12.xxx.

Is definatley the bug, not cheats. I hope this gets fixed in the patch and the times are reset.

There's even bugs on the times.. ffs:tdown:

Damn bugmaster. It really ruins trial mode though.

I would agree when the times get fixed they should be reseted.

Hopefully the biggest patch in all history of pc games is coming soon, so much wrong with a great game.:indiff:

Hopefully the biggest patch in all history of pc games is coming soon, so much wrong with a great game.:indiff:

Seems like there actually is:

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2010-game-1316/432050-f1-2010-patch-news.html#post6638431

Instead of just fixing bugs, it looks as if they're actually redesigning elements of the game (admittedly elements that shouldn't have made it into the final build in the first place) but at least they were listening to the people on the forums 👍

Well if your talking about PC then definitely someone can cheat with trainer etc, but I don't think you can use trainer on PS3 yet.

Back