[TIRE] Samsung SuperSpeedway Series - BKGlover is the champion!

• Thread starter Michelin
  • 778 comments
QS 400_high.png

Race #7 - Quaker State 400 - Race Results.png

Race #7 - Quaker State 400 - Race Awards.png

Race #7 - Quaker State 400 - Teams Results.png

Race #7 - Quaker State 400 - Manufacturer Results.png

Drivers Standings.png

Team Standings.png

Manufacturer Standings.png

Dang. This one was nuts! Total insanity for Round 7 of this series. I don't know if it was part of the video, but the only knock on the video were some of the drops in commentary. Did some parts of the deal not go through in editing the video?

I otherwise liked the video.

It's about :censored:ing time I officially got into Victory Lane for the first time this season following 2 torrid races previously.

Last edited:
Dang. This one was nuts! Total insanity for Round 7 of this series. I don't know if it was part of the video, but the only knock on the video were some of the drops in commentary. Did some parts of the deal not go through in editing the video?

I otherwise liked the video.

Usually I have to cut some of the commentary so it can match with what's happening, but the volume level that's shown on the audio file on Movie Maker wasn't really corresponding with the audio so it was difficult to split the audio. I don't know if that's a Windows 10 bug since I started using it yesterday, but I'll be able to tell that in round 8. I knew it was going to be noticeable though.

Well I'm glad this series isn't dead too. The commentator for this race gets a gold star for the prince reference. The catch fence did it's job... abit too well.

*Two days later, heard from the parking lot of the local hospital*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARSK!!!

Well the series wasn't really dead per say; Michelin was busy with real-life commitments for a while, while I was trying to sort out a strange audio issue where some odd background noise kept showing up whenever I recorded audio through my desktop. So, I changed to my Windows 10-powered laptop and lo and behold, it worked beautifully. In essence, my old fart PC can't record audio properly... :irked:

Wait a second, a Prince reference? I wasn't even aware that I made one, color me impressed. Where did it happen, if you don't mind my silly question?

Also, oh god, I'm making musical references instinctively, I have become another Jahgee. This TKU biz is shaping my personality into a whole new monster! :lol:

Now that a fitting moment to play this;

:lol:

Last edited:
First, congrats on a new PC.

Second, at about 1:50, "The artist formerly known as BayneHamlin".

Actually, it's not that new, I've owned it for the past two years or so. But you could call it that, yes, since it does come with W10 and some less-than-adequate specs for videogames... Fortunately, it's good enough to record audio.

And ironically enough, I wound up realizing that such a part was the Prince reference, I just spoke it by reflex without really noticing the fact that I had just made a music reference out of the blue. Still, good to know that people notice these things, discussing the video with those who watched it is always nice to see.

Facts of race #8:

• After 3 consecutive races with flips (in my count we had 6 cars flipping in those races), no flips happened.
  • The 1st 1-2 of the season happened.
  • No retirements on this race, 1st of the season.
  • Toyota keeps being the only winless manufacturer.
Take guesses everyone. @Niku Driver HC you're not allowed to speak. :P :lol:

That race logo just reminds me of that awful kart racer which featured M&Ms characters and was throughly thrashed by Vinesauce in one video. "Approaching sound barrier!!!" :lol: Also, here comes a race-ruining spoiler for all people involved, because I'm mean like that:

Someone won the race, after completing the alloted number of laps around the track, by driving left 100% of the time. This person also crossed the finish line as the winner by receiving a checkered flag which signaled his victory in the race.

That race logo just reminds me of that awful kart racer which featured M&Ms characters and was throughly thrashed by Vinesauce in one video. "Approaching sound barrier!!!" :lol: Also, here comes a race-ruining spoiler for all people involved, because I'm mean like that:

Someone won the race, after completing the alloted number of laps around the track, by driving left 100% of the time. This person also crossed the finish line as the winner by receiving a checkered flag which signaled his victory in the race.
Lol I made that logo :P

Yep, consistently inconsistent; from Winners Circle to near the back in one race.

God damnit.

OH MY GOD. CAN I GET AT LEAST ONE TOP 5 IN THE NEXT 900 RACES OR SO?!

*drags AI into dark corner and beats them over the head with a stick*

No... Those computer bits all over the floor totally didn't come from a broken computer...

Latest Posts

Back