TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,278 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where'd you find it?
 
Meanwhile in setup news, I may have found a better setup. I just need to add some things from the old one to make it work.

This is strangely on topic for myself. Does not compute :crazy:
 
Where'd you find it?

It's my High Speed Ring S3 set up that has proven surprisingly quick on all tracks. I was near top of the table today at Monza :D
 
Against what?
 
Against what?

He was 4th, I was first, chris second, joe 3rd, then Furi. Carb and Neljack must have taken an extra chicane or something.
 
It's my High Speed Ring S3 set up that has proven surprisingly quick on all tracks. I was near top of the table today at Monza :D

Nope.

The old setup is Dax's setup that I found by searching, and the new setup was also found by searching. I hadn't tried the other setup until a little earlier, and had only used the transmission from it on Dax's setup. The new one is better in the high speed corners, but doesn't like the curbs as much and needs it's brake balance changed so that it handles like Dax's one does under braking.
 
Nope.

The old setup is Dax's setup that I found by searching, and the new setup was also found by searching. I hadn't tried the other setup until a little earlier, and had only used the transmission from it on Dax's setup. The new one is better in the high speed corners, but doesn't like the curbs as much and needs it's brake balance changed so that it handles like Dax's one does under braking.

I was talking about Volvo not Mazda...
 
Nissan is performing well with the new LSD. Still in the 59s but closer to the 59.3s and 58s Paulmac has got at Tsukuba.
 
I was talking about Volvo not Mazda...

I assumed Dax asking "Where did you find it?" meant my Mazda setup rather than your fast drifting one.
 
I assumed Dax asking "Where did you find it?" meant my Mazda setup rather than your fast drifting one.

Ohhhhh :lol:
 
But that doesn't matter , online physics are different.

My Volvo setup it sucks but online it is much more better
 
Thread is dead again.


*Continues to blank TOCATube questions.*

Night guys!
 
Thread is dead again.


*Continues to blank TOCATube questions.*

Night guys!

Hahhaa same. I may have some more news within 48 hours as well ;)
 
happy with the car tonight, really consistent and quick around monza, also slightly slower than joe at the ring, all this without lsd

anyone use LSD except the volvo's tonight at the test?
 
He was 4th, I was first, chris second, joe 3rd, then Furi. Carb and Neljack must have taken an extra chicane or something.

Huh, I'm pretty sure you cut all those chicanes.

I got an exact .000 time at Monza, can't remember which times we were doing though, but I was almost a second off the top time. :indiff:

However, if the wing isn't a requirement, maybe I can get some more speed and go past the others in qualifying too. :sly:
 
Penguins don't need wings.

Oh yeah, Im supposed to be sleeping..

Night. :D
 
Penguins don't need wings.

Oh yeah, Im supposed to be sleeping..

Night. :D

Now already? I'm still awake and I'm two timezones ahead of you. :sly:
 
Now already? I'm still awake and I'm two timezones ahead of you. :sly:

Im sure you will crash soon.



penguin-chick-fail.gif
 
Are those penguins?! How can they live in such a desert-looking area?! :scared:
 
After testing and comparing the old and new setups (with the same transmission and brake balance on each) at Nurb 24H, I've found they produce the same laptime. I'll be sticking with the old one though, since it likes the curbs more than the other.
 
JB :lol:

Official Rule Change, all cars may run LSD

Way too many drugs man, way too many drugs (fail joke is a fail).
 
Stewards, LSDs, DaxCobra, wha???????

this thread moves so fast you miss a lot when you don't check it out everyday!

when is the next test?
 
DaxCobra, LSD, Stewards.



Rearranged in order of awesomeness.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back