TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,335 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
More podiums tonight then furi

Yup. Hopefully TOCA will not be as rough though. Gedi, got a finalised team name for your team yet?
 
:lol:

Epic. No You get selected for a TOCA Interview.
 
In Soviet TOCA, you do not choose interview, interview chooses you.
 
New TOCA Championship looking likely as a midweek spin-off, more news from me as it comes :gtpflag:
 
It's a ticking time bomb thats what it is :crazy:.
 
will it be similar to TOCA asia
 
Furinkazen
Yup. Hopefully TOCA will not be as rough though. Gedi, got a finalised team name for your team yet?

Not yet mate stu's at silverstone this weekend plus his been on holiday so his not been about
 
Ahhh wondered why he didn't show for BTCC.

But yeah TOCA's growing :gtpflag:

And the new cars a Black Diamond ;)
 
Furinkazen
Ahhh wondered why he didn't show for BTCC.

But yeah TOCA's growing :gtpflag:

And the new cars a Black Diamond ;)

That's why I was standin. Lucky stu hey!
 
Work on that project on-going.

Next test Tuesday, tracks TBC.
 
i won't make it as i'm only 8 3/4 hours into my nurburgring 24 hour race
 
~delete~
 
Last edited:
yes, now got 6 days to do 15 1/4 hours driving now
 
BREAKING NEWS:

TOCA SEASON 5 wll start 7 days earlier than planned. NEXT Saturday is Races 1,2,3 at tsukuba!!!​

:scared: Its me and you at the top of the Independents' in Thunder. I'm guessing you're just doing Race 1 then? :nervous:
 
:scared: Its me and you at the top of the Independents' in Thunder. I'm guessing you're just doing Race 1 then? :nervous:

Oh. Forgot that. Right err back to two weeks then....
 
Oh. Forgot that. Right err back to two weeks then....

No wait. Let's sort something out.

Right so TOCA starts at 7pm BST.

If I start Thunder at 5.30pm BST. We should be done by 7.

I want to start TOCA as much as you do mate.
 
No wait. Let's sort something out.

Right so TOCA starts at 7pm BST.

If I start Thunder at 5.30pm BST. We should be done by 7.

I want to start TOCA as much as you do mate.

I can;t do it then. We'll wait a week, back to how it was. Gives time for final tests as well.
 
no leave it as 2 weeks as first planned
 
good so it's 13 days to do the remaining 15 1/4 hours
 
I can;t do it then. We'll wait a week, back to how it was. Gives time for final tests as well.

Okay no worries. :sly:

See you raceday.

For everyone to know, Furi and I are going head-2-head in the Independents' of Thunder.

We're currently on the same points tally with only 1 win separating us.

If Motegi gets in, I need to do some serious prep.
 
Okay no worries. :sly:

See you raceday.

For everyone to know, Furi and I are going head-2-head in the Independents' of Thunder.

We're currently on the same points tally with only 1 win separating us.

If Motegi gets in, I need to do some serious prep.

Same here. Gonna be mad.
 
Confirmation final test Tuesday night.
 
Not sure. Open to suggestions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back