TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,284 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, was meant to be a picture..

Anyway, night guys.

Night Sir Moanalot, see you at test tomorrow night :)
 
tomorrow will be the last test won't it with TOCA Legends starting next tuesday
 
tomorrow will be the last test won't it with TOCA Legends starting next tuesday

Oooh good point. Unless I can talk to Akmuq nicely...
 
Enjoy tomorrow. Shame I can't be there.
 
will there be a launch night or not?
 
will there be a launch night or not?

None planned this time. If I can get Akmuq to shove Legends back 1 week then the next week test will be the final.
 
i'll probably make next tuesday's session as i'm half-way there with 7 days left to go
 
Since I'm nice I pushed back Legends, test next week as well as tomorrow.
 
Cheers Akmuq 👍 :cheers:
 
I cant test any time other than in teh Hols' or teh weekendz yo.
 
Test tonight, Suzuka East and Motegi East as a special treat after :)
 
Furi, I dont want any special treats after...

:nervous:
 
I just found footage of Carbonox driving around Monaco...


Rico-driving-with-his-Crazy-Face-XD-penguins-of-madagascar-20923137-639-359.png

Dax talks like this guy at the beginning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vuwVI-vGcc
 
upi0j.jpg
[/IMG]

VenoMMotorsports negotiations for Season 6 between DaxCobra and neljack not looking good as penguins ruin things, but at least the weather was nice.

:lol: 👍
 
I just found footage of Carbonox driving around Monaco...


Rico-driving-with-his-Crazy-Face-XD-penguins-of-madagascar-20923137-639-359.png

Looks to me as if that car has the seat vibration which works when you stray out of the lane.:)
 
looks to me as if that car has the seat vibration which works when you stray out of the lane.:)

lol!
 
We're probably going to have 2,000 posts after the test tonight and we're still a week and a half before the start.:scared:
 
i'll be there, supporting DBC, no i mean Venom, no i mean RPM :p
 
Opening up!

53.6 DrifterJoe
53.7 Gokartman
54.4 Furi
 
Last edited:
Will be in between 8 and 8.30pm, if you could keep the room open until 9.30pm then that would be grand. :)
 
Potential best lap for me was a 53.194 before I went off.
 
Carb 53.4!

Test open until 9.15, then Trucks test.
 
Mazda and Volvo are dead even. Hell , I was P2 at tsukuba quali :gtpflag:

Looking excellent for all.
 
I guess I better start practising.
 
I guess I better start practising.

Tsukuba:

P1 Carb Mazda 58.7
P2 Furi Volvo 58.9

+0.5 seconds for next 6 drivers.
 
Tsukuba:

P1 Carb Mazda 58.7
P2 Furi Volvo 58.9

+0.5 seconds for next 6 drivers.

I'll start tomorrow and see where me and the Honda are.
 
Tsukuba:

P1 Carb Mazda 58.7
P2 Furi Volvo 58.9

+0.5 seconds for next 6 drivers.

I'm screwed. I can only nail 59.3s really.

*sigh*

Gokartman, I'm going to pm you mate.
 
I'm screwed. I can only nail 59.3s really.

*sigh*

Gokartman, I'm going to pm you mate.

yay, me getty PM :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back