TOCA Season 5 / Spurgy, Joe, DBC, Volvo, Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,321 comments
  • 191,335 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monza, and Motegi for fun.
 
Eifelring 💡
 
Suzuka and Motegi?
 
I think Furi should share his Knockhill clone with us all.
 
Monza I think should kick us off. Need to test some new weather settings over a period of time.
 
why don't you go spa as it's on the calendar and there hasn't been a test there
 
why don't you go spa as it's on the calendar and there hasn't been a test there

There has been, me and Tom were fishtailing through Eau Rouge :lol:
 
was it the one where i left after half an hour
 
And bloody good fun it was too! :)
 
Tom
And bloody good fun it was too! :)

Yeah Kamui, you are in for all 22 races this season right?
 
Monza I think should kick us off. Need to test some new weather settings over a period of time.

You can skip the test, I'll give you the results now.

0%-Dry
25%-Dry
50%-Dry or Wet
75%-Wet
100%-Pouring Rain

0 changability- Won't change
1-8 changability- anything can happen :D
9-10 changability- will change.
 
You can skip the test, I'll give you the results now.

0%-Dry
25%-Dry
50%-Dry or Wet
75%-Wet
100%-Pouring Rain

0 changability- Won't change
1-8 changability- anything can happen :D
9-10 changability- will change.

When we did 9-10 at WSC it never stopped raining. 3-5 appears to offer best spread.
 
When we did 9-10 at WSC it never stopped raining. 3-5 appears to offer best spread.

you could do one dry, one wet race and then let the weather decide the last one..
 
I prefer to set conditions when lobby opens, just let weather run its course...
 
upi0j.jpg
[/IMG]

VenoMMotorsports negotiations for Season 6 between DaxCobra and neljack not looking good as penguins ruin things, but at least the weather was nice.
 
Its all smiles until the races.
 
Dax, I guess you're the one with the messy hair?
 
Tom
Yes indeedy sir.

👍 Tomorrow I want to test a set up change or two as previously discussed ;)
 
Right so Neljack speaks like my dad but Dax looks like my dad...

I found Carb's facebook profile picture!

hatstore_2084_48267831.gif
 
Right so Neljack speaks like my dad but Dax looks like my dad...

I found Carb's facebook profile picture!

I just found footage of Carbonox driving around Monaco...


Rico-driving-with-his-Crazy-Face-XD-penguins-of-madagascar-20923137-639-359.png
 
Video insert fail :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back