TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,919 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
neljack
Am I allowed to turn up to the quali race knowing I may have to miss one of the races because of tea?

Yesss mate.
 
I love being an independant.. Isnt your team going smoothly?:-)

I AM my team at the moment. I was an independent originally, but Carbonox asked me to join Pepsi as a reserve minutes before the first race and I agreed. After the Motegi-weekend no other teammates ever showed up again, so I'm racing in a team that's not mine, and I don't even have a teammate. Shame, because I guess I would be leading the Independent Trophy otherwise.

I guess I'll be an independent next season. (unless I get a REEEAAALLLY good offer!!) :sly:

Edit: I stand corrected. DrifterJoe was there for a couple of races. But to be any competition to Spurgy&Furi it would have needed a real 2-car team on every outing.
 
I AM my team at the moment. I was an independent originally, but Carbonox asked me to join Pepsi as a reserve minutes before the first race and I agreed. After the Motegi-weekend no other teammates ever showed up again, so I'm racing in a team that's not mine, and I don't even have a teammate. Shame, because I guess I would be leading the Independent Trophy otherwise.

I guess I'll be an independent next season. (unless I get a REEEAAALLLY good offer!!) :sly:

Edit: I stand corrected. DrifterJoe was there for a couple of races. But to be any competition to Spurgy&Furi it would have needed a real 2-car team on every outing.

Story of your life... ;) Although technically that team is yours now. :dopey:
 
Right.

Neljack that's no worries 👍 - you will have a PM in a minute.

@Snowcrash, nothing to stop you finding a new team mate...
 
neljack
Ok :cool: I shall wait for Sir Lord MBE CBE OBE Furi's opinion though :O

He prefers Supreme Overlord :sly:
 
Snowcrash, PICK ME! ME! :lol:
 
I'll be racing in the BMW 1 series tomorrow, if it hasn't yet been noted.
 
neljack
Think ive just found myself a new intro message :sly:

If you manage to race should have another great weekend:-)
 
If you manage to race should have another great weekend:-)

Hopefully, would be my luck I miss the quali race and free for race 1, I needed that 12th place :scared:
 
neljack
Hopefully, would be my luck I miss the quali race and free for race 1, I needed that 12th place :scared:

If you race you will get it:-) for sure
 
PS3 blew-up.

Power surge and the fan exploded inside.

RIP. Chqr.

Game data lost.
 
PS3 blew-up.

Power surge and the fan exploded inside.

RIP. Chqr.

Game data lost.

Nooo.....!!!! ! :( :( :(
 
PS3 blew-up.

Power surge and the fan exploded inside.

RIP. Chqr.

Game data lost.

Oh well. Join my army of trolls that attack furi's wall. :D


I am hoping for a podium this week.
 
5 Quali spots open for tomorrow.
 
Furinkazen
5 Quali spots open for tomorrow.

Hoping I can make it, I would have more starts than on any other season of TOCA. :lol:
 
I won't be able to make tomorrow unfortunately, it's my friends birthday so I'm going out with them.
 
A quick, quick driver, and not only quick but consistently quick 👍

Seen his name in BTCC. He;s on the list of people to look out for.. but we have some quick guys here as well ;)
 
i shall make it, hoping to all but wrap up the independents championship
 
Raceday :D
 
haitch40
You stay up till 1am to say that?

There's people who's crazy and there's people who doesn't have anything better to do, but then we have Furinkazen.
 
Times at Indy?

41.948 with the Infiniti.

41.207 with the BMW.
 
Last edited:
ghskilla
Times at Indy?

41.948 with the Infiniti.

41.207 with the BMW.

3rd lap i tryed i got a 1:41:818 with the bmw. Lots of room to improve.
 
I probably can´t make it today /60% chance of not getting home on time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back