TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,938 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I can't fathom how one can be so slow.. Chris James (BTCC driver, slowest one ever) is the obvious proof that it is possible though :lol:.

I think that may be the problem. :lol:

James, seriously, get some practice. It is crazy how someone can be 8 seconds per lap slower than the rest of the field. If it is the car which is giving you problems, there are plenty of tunes out there for Volvos.
 
@ Race, yep we have 4 entries open.

@ DK, Agreed, James needs some practise.
 
I'll take up one of those 4 spots if possible, I'll take a Mazda.
 
I'll take up one of those 4 spots if possible, I'll take a Mazda.

👍 You will have to qualify for the Nurb obviously. Send me an FR 👍
 
BAZZER
Sound good, I'll add you when I get on later.

Nice to meet ya and good luck at Nurburgring I'm not gonna be there.

@James, if you need help with set ups and tips just ask 👍 of course I'm not going to be at nurb so I won't have a set up, but monza!
 
A good start isn't going to magic away 4-5 seconds of pace difference, so your main focus for now should be to actually work out a system so you know exactly what is around you etc. (For e.g in Qualifing for ALMS pre season last night I was fastest in LMP but exited the the pits to see 2 GTs flying down towards the first bend at Nurb so I stopped my LMP short of the bend to let them pass safe. That is a good example of situational awareness ;). Aka I wasn't on a lap and they were)

Tbh I can't fathom how one can be so slow.. Chris James (BTCC driver, slowest one ever) is the obvious proof that it is possible though :lol:.

Funny thing Maulpac, I have actually met someone slower here in TOCA. It was Axman, back at S5. Me & Spurgy lapped him at the Laguna Seca race about halfway through as a matter of fact o.O
 
Uh oh. Atin and Bazzer are teaming up in Mazda's :scared:
 
Carbonox
Funny thing Maulpac, I have actually met someone slower here in TOCA. It was Axman, back at S5. Me & Spurgy lapped him at the Laguna Seca race about halfway through as a matter of fact o.O

That was a bad choice on my behalf, ;)

Furinkazen
Uh oh. Atin and Bazzer are teaming up in Mazda's :scared:

Atin returns?
 
We will see if any of the new guys can match mine and Joe's speed around Nurb :p hopefully the grass doesn't catch me out again :lol:
 
What times were you guys hitting at Suzuka? I do't think the Nurb can be used as a guideline.
 
Damn the next track is the Nurb 24hr :scared:
 
What times were you guys hitting at Suzuka? I do't think the Nurb can be used as a guideline.

Anywhere between 2.13's and 2.16's.
 
Tom
Anywhere between 2.13's and 2.16's.

Thanks.


Is there a weight limit?

And also what happens on raceday, is there a controlled entry to make sure spec is followed?
 
We will see if any of the new guys can match mine and Joe's speed around Nurb :p hopefully the grass doesn't catch me out again :lol:

I'm pretty confident I can atleast match your speed on some points. :D

What times were you guys hitting at Suzuka? I do't think the Nurb can be used as a guideline.

What Tom said, around 2:13 to 2:16.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2300th post! :D :D :D
 
I'll be running around at the back for Nurb 24H, not my track at all.
 
Does anyone running a Independent Volvo wanna merge? I feel like having teammates. :lol:
 
All have to Qualify for Nurb 24H.

Tom
Michelin
James6653
Haitch
Jakob
MitchMan
Conbon
FrasierCrane
Atin
Bazzer

Quali for the heat will be randomly set, quali session for the main race will be 30 mins.
 
NascarManiaco99
Does anyone running a Independent Volvo wanna merge? I feel like having teammates. :lol:

I'd rather be an Indy.
 
Does anyone have a room open I can join?
 
Driver an team merry go round didn't take long did it this season? ;lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back