TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,934 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 40mins of practice

GTP_raceorama 2:02.612
GTP_Michelin9960 2:03.0xx
FIanked 2:03.948
 
Last edited:
:lol: You guys know it is Nurb 24H we are racing? IIRC Pole last season was around 10:08, I know I was 4th with a 10:18 IIRC

EDIT: We don't race GP/F either, we race GP/D.
 
Nope Furi, you were much more off the pace than that :lol:
 
Furinkazen
:lol: You guys know it is Nurb 24H we are racing? IIRC Pole last season was around 10:08, I know I was 4th with a 10:18 IIRC

EDIT: We don't race GP/F either, we race GP/D.

Yeah, probably cuz were doing Monza!!! :lol: :lol:
 
Furi I sent you a FR with the PSN account I will be using for everything GTP related.
 
Furi I sent you a FR with the PSN account I will be using for everything GTP related.

Will add when I next get on tonight.
 
Will add when I next get on tonight.

Ok that's fine. I also might have a announcment to make sometime today.
 
Why do I think Michelin and James are teaming up... ?
 
We will see. :)

Hopefully a larger grid will be present for next weekend.
 
Well they are decent times then :lol:

Who's "Flanked"?

BAZZER, thats his PSN. Its Fianked but with a capital I so it looks like Flanked. FIanked, its easier to see the difference on GTP than on PSN. Just warning you for when you add him!!
 
BAZZER, thats his PSN. Its Fianked but with a capital I so it looks like Flanked. FIanked, its easier to see the difference on GTP than on PSN. Just warning you for when you add him!!

He already sent me an FR 👍
 
Some picys from race three round 6 last night.

picture.php

me, Dax and Furi. Oh, and Sakery in the pitlane!!
picture.php

Furi special
picture.php

four way battle for 6th
 
Some picys from race three round 6 last night.

picture.php


picture.php


picture.php

Nice 👍

I scared myself when I went around outside of you into 130R a few times :lol:
 
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Pictures from round 1-3. More in a photo album if everyone wants to see them.
 
Fixed 👍
 
I want a picture from that 3-wide coming to 130R in the quali race. I think it was Joe in the Mazda if I'm not mistaken, he came out of nowhere and scared me to death there! :lol:
 
NascarManiaco99
I want a picture from that 3-wide coming to 130R in the quali race. I think it was Joe in the Mazda if I'm not mistaken, he came out of nowhere and scared me to death there! :lol:

I didn't save replay.
 
I have it, was that lap when you all ran wide at 130R? :lol:

And I didn't save Race 2 replay :ouch:
 
I have it, was that lap when you all ran wide at 130R? :lol:

And I didn't save Race 2 replay :ouch:

I didn't because I braked early but yeah, that one! :lol:

It was the last one, after the 130R I t-boned Conbon. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back