TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,934 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furinkazen
How come your missing Nurb anyway?

At my gramma's in Lincoln and there's no Internet in her remote village. Doesn't really matter because I don't like 24h anyway, love Monza!!
 
Are the reviews still going on the TOCA Website? Also, no photos of IRT? Try and get some of Me and Sakery during Race 1 on Lap 3 side-by-side through the Degna's right up to the back straight after Spoon, classic racing. 👍
 
Tom
Are the reviews still going on the TOCA Website? Also, no photos of IRT? Try and get some of Me and Sakery during Race 1 on Lap 3 side-by-side through the Degna's right up to the back straight after Spoon, classic racing. 👍

Simply got no time on my hands. Same reason why Dax's TOCATube is being delayed.
 
9 cars for S7 btw ;).
 
TOCA News Update:​

This just in Michelin Racing & Extreme Racecars have come toghether to make Team Extreme Michelin. They will be running a orange chrome body with green rims. We caught up with the two drivers at the track testing for this weekends race at Nurburgring. We asked both drivers seprately what they thought about eachother and here is what they had to say.

James: I am very excited to finally have a partner again after my last partner pulled out two weeks before the season started. I hope we can qualify for the rest of the races this season. Hopefully we can get a few wins.

Michelin: I'm very happy to merge with such a young team. I hope we can get a lot done this season. We have been in talks since Monday afternoon. We finally reached a agreement today. We painted the cars and begin testing right away.

Just as we began to load up to leave we looked onto the track and noticed they were getting ready to make a run. So we asked them if we could setup a few cameras around the track to get some pictures. They both happily said yes. So below we have a few pictures from the run they did before we left.

picture.php

This one they actually set them self up for us to take a good picture.

picture.php

picture.php

These two are in the speed straight.

Well there you have it TOCA fans. Once again Extreme Racecars and Michelin Racing have come toghether to make Team Extreme Michelin.
 
And I'm just waiting for the reactions right now! :lol:
 
Is that the first mention of season 7 so far in 6 probably not?:crazy::eek:

It is :lol:

And words fail me for the Michelin / James team.

Just make sure you have same rim designs ;)
 
It is :lol:

And words fail me for the Michelin / James team.

Just make sure you have same rim designs ;)

We are working on that.
 
Obviously James and Michelin are ineligible for independent points now.
 
Yes you are...

And also ya got different front aero on the Volvo's, sort that out :p
 
Yes you are...

And also ya got different front aero on the Volvo's, sort that out :p

Its a work in progress. Should be ready for Saturday.
 
Yes you are...

And also ya got different front aero on the Volvo's, sort that out :p

Hey c'mon, we have a week to solve all that, right? :lol:
 
Yeah just saying :lol:

Anyhow, your both going to score team points from now, and will be ineligible for Independent points.

Ya we know.
 
Yeah just saying :lol:

Anyhow, your both going to score team points from now, and will be ineligible for Independent points.

Yeah we know Furi. Does our points from the last 6 rounds will be added and our new team added to the team championship? Or the team is eligible for points only after the next race?
 
Yeah we know Furi. Does our points from the last 6 rounds will be added and our new team added to the team championship? Or the team is eligible for points only after the next race?

Only after next race. So at moment your team is on 0.
 
Only after next race. So at moment your team is on 0.

Then after Nurb we have the points from all the 8 races added or only from 7 & 8?
 
Then after Nurb we have the points from all the 8 races added or only from 7 & 8?

Your team points will start being counted from Nurb.
 
Your team points will start being counted from Nurb.

:( But anyone available thru the week for testing? I'll be opening some lobbies (public) to test for Nurb, so if you are available in the time I open the lobby for testing, join me! :D
 
There probably will be some throughout this week. 👍
 
Any chance I can be a wildcard entry for the round at Monza?

I have a TOCA spec Volvo C30, and have a reference from one of your competitors.
 
Any chance I can be a wildcard entry for the round at Monza?

I have a TOCA spec Volvo C30, and have a reference from one of your competitors.

Sure 👍 , who's your reference by the way?
 
Jakob.


Nah, it's Tom, I'm psychic.:D

Correct.

I would make it for Nuer, but I'm away on the weekend getting hammered. Monza it is, then.
 
Liquid
Correct.

I would make it for Nuer, but I'm away on the weekend getting hammered. Monza it is, then.

:lol: . It is almost 100 per cent I will miss a weekend as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back