TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,935 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello furi i see you have discovered the new c7 vette. Youve been mentioned on the news :-P
 
Conbon14
Hello furi i see you have discovered the new c7 vette. Youve been mentioned on the news :-P

Yep I pm'd Jordan about it. :D
raceorama123432
As in, not qualify or just not be in??

Not be present altogether :(
 
Any chance I can be a wildcard entry for the round at Monza?

I have a TOCA spec Volvo C30, and have a reference from one of your competitors.

I can back Thom up as being one of, if not the cleanest and fairest racer that I have competed against. It's a shame he can't make more rounds. 👍

Jakob.


Nah, it's Tom, I'm psychic.:D

The lad knows me too well! :sly:
 
R1:
Had an issue with Tom at Degner1/2 => I let stewies decide on that.

R2:
Furi spun me lap 1. I caught the field and battled for 4th with Dax. But he spun me T1 last lap (he didn´t actually spun me but his tap at my right rear caused my spinning).
Tom went by => 6th in the end was ok.

R3:
Battled again with Dax tried to draft him lap 3 T1 but Orama heavily rammed me and I spun majorly.
Had a big gap wanted to close it but spun at 130R and after that I didn´t have the motivation => parked in the Pits.


Totally looking forward to next races.

PS: Volvo´s are too fast and paralell G35 way to slow. xDDD
 
But it's not true, the Mazda is definitely the same pace, and so is the Honda I would imagine although I haven't tested it so it could just be useless in the corners for all I know. BMW and G35 do seem quite slow in a straight line, but again haven't tested so don't know how far off pace they would be. And looking back at the results, Volvo have taken 13/30 top 5 finishes, which is what you would expect considering 7 out of the top 16 drivers are in one. But BMW have taken 8/30 with only 3 drivers. Obviously this all depends on who's driving but there's not a lot I can do about that. So from what I can tell at least 4 out of 5 cars are roughly even.
 
R3:
Battled again with Dax tried to draft him lap 3 T1 but Orama heavily rammed me and I spun majorly.
Had a big gap wanted to close it but spun at 130R and after that I didn´t have the motivation => parked in the Pits.

Sorry, I will apologise but I dont think its my fault, I think we didnt see each other. Also it was lap 2 ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgA_lMZXY50&feature=plcp
 
What race??

Not sure at moment. But one missing meeting for me is 90% certainty.

Tom
I can back Thom up as being one of, if not the cleanest and fairest racer that I have competed against. It's a shame he can't make more rounds. 👍



The lad knows me too well! :sly:

Good to hear 👍

R1:
Had an issue with Tom at Degner1/2 => I let stewies decide on that.

R2:
Furi spun me lap 1. I caught the field and battled for 4th with Dax. But he spun me T1 last lap (he didn´t actually spun me but his tap at my right rear caused my spinning).
Tom went by => 6th in the end was ok.

R3:
Battled again with Dax tried to draft him lap 3 T1 but Orama heavily rammed me and I spun majorly.
Had a big gap wanted to close it but spun at 130R and after that I didn´t have the motivation => parked in the Pits.


Totally looking forward to next races.

PS: Volvo´s are too fast and paralell G35 way to slow. xDDD

On my screen you never touched me, but spun as though I had tapped you.

But it's not true, the Mazda is definitely the same pace, and so is the Honda I would imagine although I haven't tested it so it could just be useless in the corners for all I know. BMW and G35 do seem quite slow in a straight line, but again haven't tested so don't know how far off pace they would be. And looking back at the results, Volvo have taken 13/30 top 5 finishes, which is what you would expect considering 7 out of the top 16 drivers are in one. But BMW have taken 8/30 with only 3 drivers. Obviously this all depends on who's driving but there's not a lot I can do about that. So from what I can tell at least 4 out of 5 cars are roughly even.

Been testing for S7, how about this? Mini matching Scirocco in 0-60 :eek: but still loses out on top speed.

Sorry, I will apologise but I dont think its my fault, I think we didnt see each other. Also it was lap 2 ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgA_lMZXY50&feature=plcp



And I'm still waiting for the picture I requested :lol:



I was in 4th. WHAT?!?! o.O

Field got very mixed up for sure.



Without even clicking, I know. Only you and DK selected Intermediate tyres. DK dc'd on line, leaving you only inter-shod car.
 
But it's not true, the Mazda is definitely the same pace, and so is the Honda I would imagine although I haven't tested it so it could just be useless in the corners for all I know. BMW and G35 do seem quite slow in a straight line, but again haven't tested so don't know how far off pace they would be. And looking back at the results, Volvo have taken 13/30 top 5 finishes, which is what you would expect considering 7 out of the top 16 drivers are in one. But BMW have taken 8/30 with only 3 drivers. Obviously this all depends on who's driving but there's not a lot I can do about that. So from what I can tell at least 4 out of 5 cars are roughly even.

You're dead wrong. Have you driven the Mazda before and after the patch?
 
You're dead wrong. Have you driven the Mazda before and after the patch?

He has but I suppose it seems down to set-up. Imo the Mazda has definitely lost a bit of its edge. Guess when Atin (only guy in Mazda who could match Spurgy consistently in pre season) returns we will get a true evaluation of pace. But I will agree it seems slightly slower.
 
Erm, I can't remember if it was before or after the update, but it was recently. But when I did test it, it was the same speed as the Volvo, might test it again if it makes you happy :p
 
He has but I suppose it seems down to set-up. Imo the Mazda has definitely lost a bit of its edge. Guess when Atin (only guy in Mazda who could match Spurgy consistently in pre season) returns we will get a true evaluation of pace. But I will agree it seems slightly slower.

And you're saying it wasn't a "true evaluation of pace" that I succumbed from consistent podium spots to, like, fighting for my life for Top 5's and being about 1 sec off pace in most tracks (without counting Spurgu)? The reason why that usually happens is that the car begins to suck right after the new patch. Boom, just like that.
 
Erm, I can't remember if it was before or after the update, but it was recently. But when I did test it, it was the same speed as the Volvo, might test it again if it makes you happy :p

It was just before 2.09. You PM'd me results.

@Carb, it was definitly hampered. Not denying that.

Also S4.2 veterans, the Scirocco appears a little slower now...
 
Ok, I'll give it another test when I have the time :)
 
A S7 note. All test results from previous seasons have been disregarded and all tests are being re-run since the new update.
 

Without even clicking, I know. Only you and DK selected Intermediate tyres. DK dc'd on line, leaving you only inter-shod car.

I remember someone giving me a little tap in T2 on R2, damn you O'rama! :lol:
Up to 2nd at that point... R2 was a bit chaotic.. :lol:
 
Race 2 was just guessing who would go off at the next corner in the wet :lol:
 
Race 2 was just guessing who would go off at the next corner in the wet :lol:

Furi, about the incident I asked you to review, any conclusion from it?
 
Early pace on the Ring: 9:15. (including running into the limiter coming down from Döttinger Höhe - shouldn't have had much impact on the lap though)
 
I can't get to grips with the Mazda at all so I'll go for the Volvo instead. Seems more compact and tighter from the bends.
 
Happy to announce that I've fixed my packet loss issue for the time being. Shouldn't lag like an Australian now.
 
I can't get to grips with the Mazda at all so I'll go for the Volvo instead. Seems more compact and tighter from the bends.

Does that mean Atin is as well?
 
I'm not sure yet, I mentioned it to him earlier and he said he likes to have a challenge. That's all good but my pace was 2.03.9 in the mazda with quite a bit of tuning. And the volvo I'm 2.03.0 with only a quick tune and 4 lap blast. It might not be up there with the top but it makes me more competitive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back