TOCA6 - Spurgy, Team RPM, Volvo, and Chris Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,469 comments
  • 152,933 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right well teams have to have same car ;)
 
If Atin doesn't want to join I'll have to be an independent.
 
Still suffering from understeer in the entry of the corners. :( :ouch:
 
NascarManiaco99
I remember someone giving me a little tap in T2 on R2, damn you O'rama! :lol:
Up to 2nd at that point... R2 was a bit chaotic.. :lol:

Little bit laggy but it was a Plato tap :)

BAZZER
I'm not sure yet, I mentioned it to him earlier and he said he likes to have a challenge. That's all good but my pace was 2.03.9 in the mazda with quite a bit of tuning. And the volvo I'm 2.03.0 with only a quick tune and 4 lap blast. It might not be up there with the top but it makes me more competitive.

I'm doing high 2:00's / low 2:01's. How's that? (Monza)
 
need a new set-up for N24 as after suzuka my car was awful, wasn't like that around motegi
 
Furinkazen
9 cars for S7 btw
Volvo
Infiniti
BWM
Mazda
Ford Mustang
VW
Honda
Toyota/Scion/Scooby 86GT?
Nissan Skyline Coupe 350/370GT?
Also i'm 0.7 faster around most normal tracks in the Volvo
 
ATIN3222
Volvo
Infiniti
BWM
Mazda
Ford Mustang
VW
Honda
Toyota/Scion/Scooby 86GT?
Nissan Skyline Coupe 350/370GT?
Also i'm 0.7 faster around most normal tracks in the Volvo
Is this true? If this list is correct I know what car my team is using next season.
 
My initiative and looking at what cars Furi has used last (Stalking his "log") he has confirmed the Mustang
 
ATIN3222
My initiative and looking at what cars Furi has used last (Stalking his "log")

Ah you clever clever person you.
 
Also Volvo too fast
 
Mustang? That would completely ruin TOCA. Don't do it.
 
I have to apologize to Orama.
I havn´t seen him, but who would ? (don´t answer this Q please 👍)
 
Tom
Really not looking forward to the 'Ring after the understeer I had today.
I can help you with that.

Oh and I am back! :D
 
Mustangs used to race in BTCC back in the late 60's...

But it's nowhere near the style of modern day BTCC.
 
Mustangs used to race in BTCC back in the late 60's...

But it's nowhere near the style of modern day BTCC.

Pretty sure BTCC has a 2.0 engine cap. A 5.0 V8 isn't exactly BTCC spec. :lol:
 
Ive just been looking at the track list and cant help but think how much of a disadvantage the bmw's are going to be at around monza.
 
Tom
Mustang? That would completely ruin TOCA. Don't do it.

I don't see what's wrong with this move really. What's so bad about it?
 
Pretty sure BTCC has a 2.0 engine cap. A 5.0 V8 isn't exactly BTCC spec.
Can't really help that though, non of these cars I think are 2.0 engines
 
Can't really help that though, non of these cars I think are 2.0 engines

Yes, but they're all pretty close (bar the Infiniti). :indiff:
 
Also pointing out we used to have fire breathing Sierra Cossie's in BTCC. And lets face it, the Mustang as a muscle car is 🤬 in GT5.
 
Also pointing out we used to have fire breathing Sierra Cossie's in BTCC. And lets face it, the Mustang as a muscle car is 🤬 in GT5.

Second that can hear Furi now "Turn you b***h!":banghead:
 
But that's not the point, I can think of lots of bad cars in GT5. The point is it would be completely out of place, touring cars are meant to be upgraded salons/hatchbacks, not muscle cars.
 
Second that can hear Furi now "Turn you b***h!":banghead:

:lol: Yeah. I can confirm the majority of that list is wrong. I know I have log-watchers so I threw a few spanners on the works ;)
 
Just admit the Silvia would make a good Toca car.

If it is too light for your liking give it some ballast and say it can't be moved.

Oh and I am back! :D

It looks like no one cares. Just what I expected. :p
 
Last edited:
KingSakery
I have to apologize to Orama.
I havn´t seen him, but who would ? (don´t answer this Q please 👍)

Don't worry about it mate, I don't hold grudges :)

I just didn't want to be wrongly accused.
 
Pretty sure BTCC has a 2.0 engine cap. A 5.0 V8 isn't exactly BTCC spec. :lol:

No, the Class II, S2000 and NGTC have a 2.0 litre cap. It's the rules which the series are run to, not the series itself. In the past, when the series was made up of different classes, Class A BTCC cars in the Group A era used to have 3 litres and above, and the Group 5 ones before that were as high as 5 litres. There really were races between Minis and Camaroes.

I've always thought that the Volvo S60, BMW 3-series, Honda Accord, Nissan Primera, Nissan Silvia, Ford Focus, Volkswagen Bora and Vauxhall Vectra would make good TCs. Most of them being standard doesn't bother me, it depends where the mean of their performances lie.
 
No, the Class II, S2000 and NGTC have a 2.0 litre cap. It's the rules which the series are run to, not the series itself. In the past, when the series was made up of different classes Class A, Group A BTCC cars used to have 3 litres and above, and the Group 5 ones before that were as high as 5 litres. There really were races between Minis and Camaroes.

I've always thought that the Volvo S60, BMW 3-series, Honda Accord, Nissan Primera, Nissan Silvia, Ford Focus, Volkswagen Bora and Vauxhall Vectra would make good TCs.

Sorry, I meant the current regulations. I should have been more specific in my terminology. I'm aware of higher displacements being allowed under previous regs. :)
 
Well NGTC which was my base for S3 onwards is detailed here.

And the TOCA series next year will move away from these regs slightly into a more "open" environment with more variation ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back