ToCA7 - Spurgy, Yeratel, RPM, Mazda Champions! Standings / All Time Up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,162 comments
  • 170,838 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
FordMKIVJ5
I'd be happy to do pics too if someone sent me the replay. Or I can just edit. :)

Editing would be nice, I know how to do some things, but they usually end like crap edits. :lol:
 
Editing would be nice, I know how to do some things, but they usually end like crap edits. :lol:

I just change the levels and colour balance etc. I can't do all the strange wizzo stuff that some people do. :indiff:
 
FordMKIVJ5
I just change the levels and colour balance etc. I can't do all the strange wizzo stuff that some people do. :indiff:

Same things that I do. :lol:
 
Rb motorsports will be uploading their team logo and livery in the next 10 mins.
 
RAC Racing reveal the livery for TOCA S7

Season7RACBMWlogo.png


​
 
RB Motorsports are proud to be unveiling there new colour scheme team logo

many thanks to smuffyatfcp for letting me use his Flickr account.

connorslogo.png

​
 
That must represent the driver's amazing racing quality! I'm scared. :scared:
 
Would you like me to edit that? I can make it look 10x better. :sly:

Such a feat isn't possible, even for the most talented Paint artist.
 
Such a feat isn't possible, even for the most talented Paint artist.

Oh be quiet Happy Feat. Get it Happy Feet?

:lol:
 
Do you like it?.
 

That's what I'm talking about Dax. Love that banner.
 
smuffyatfcp
Anyone testing tonight?

I was going to, but I'll be testing for another league right now.
 
Running around, robbing banks all wacked up on Scooby snacks!
 
Last edited:
I'm turning on my PS3, anyone want a test lobby to be open? If not, I'm going to play FIFA 12.
 
smuffyatfcp
I'll join if your opening one 👍

Give me 10 mins then. Not going to allow mics.
 
Fifa 12.. Get with the times, s'all bout the Fifa 13 :sly:.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back