Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Siege (10/13/15)

• Thread starter JR98
  • 224 comments

Do you plan to buy R6: Siege?

• Total voters
Get prepared to face palm like I did about 5 minutes ago.....

Look at the last video in post #11 of this thread. Could not believe I missed seeing that. :dunce:
At least I wasn't alone in missing that video. :sly:
Depending on what browser/device I'm using at the time, I tend to skip over video's. Now that I'm at an actual desktop, I just noticed it as well :lol:

Now THAT looks very fun!! Love how you can just break out dang near every wall. :dopey:

Some of it reminds me of playing Black on the PS2 years ago.
I just got Black, never played it before and more games should have exaggerated gun sounds and handling. Better than the opposite

I just got Black, never played it before and more games should have exaggerated gun sounds and handling. Better than the opposite
You are in for a really fun ride with Black. Just wait until later in the game, you will see absolute chaos and so many destructible walls. Those that have played Black and know about the bathroom level understand exactly what I am talking about. :D

Looking forward to when they start showing the ability to breach through ceilings and floors in RSVS.

You are in for a really fun ride with Black. Just wait until later in the game, you will see absolute chaos and so many destructible walls. Those that have played Black and know about the bathroom level understand exactly what I am talking about. :D

Looking forward to when they start showing the ability to breach through ceilings and floors in RSVS.
I started firing the starting pistol at the door and I was stunned. Then I picked up the 12 Gauge Shotgun :D

I got invited to the technical test from the 21-23. Hopefully that means I get access to the whole beta also.

Played some last night. Really, really enjoyed it (when it worked, let it slip though because lets be honest, its a stress test beta, its supposed to break). The maps are really nice and complex and the classes all feel useful. One thing I would say however. Round can be over very quickly with a lengthy time loading between. Probably a server thing, but just a niggle on my part.

There's a lot of problems with matchmaking. It would take forever to find other players. Also the game sometimes hangs looking for another team to play against.

There's a lot of problems with matchmaking. It would take forever to find other players. Also the game sometimes hangs looking for another team to play against.
This is true, however considering this is a stress test beta, and its a select amount of players on it, it will almost definitely be better full release.

So, I'm supposed to have a beta key, but I somehow can't access the beta.

Oh well, I didn't really expect an Ubisoft product to work like advertised, did I? :lol:

So, I'm supposed to have a beta key, but I somehow can't access the beta.

Oh well, I didn't really expect an Ubisoft product to work like advertised, did I? :lol:
They said they're releasing them in waves, and the latest that anyone with garented access will get a code is tomorrow(the 25th).

So, the 25th is over everywhere, I suppose. No beta access. As I said, nothing that doesn't line up with my previous experiences with Ubisoft 👍

/edit: Just checked the beta page, it actually tells me I already redeemed a code for guaranteed access, so I know I didn't mess up, at least :lol:

Last edited:
Absolutely enjoying the beta had a lot of fun communicating and learning from my mistakes once I got the controls down I had a lot of fun using not only the special operators but mixing and matching with the recruit class haven't unlocked all the operators yet but looking forward to it yes there were definitely a lot of a matchmaking issues and glitches but I think everybody needs to realize that's the purpose of a beta / stress test I am glad that they are not releasing the game till December it gives them more than enough time to polish and go through all the mistakes if you have real gripes I think we should go to the Rainbow six reddit page and drive them there so they can fix them I am going to join to give my positive and negative input in I want this game to be really good and there's a lot of potential here terrorist hunt is fun just plain funjust plain fun

Siege is awesome having a lot of fun playing it no the clips from my weapon got stuck on a wall. Yes the matchmaking has been slow when it works it works I've had some weird glitches here and there but I honestly didn't expect anything less I wish I could play more today but I have to work have to continue tomorrow

Got my beta access just a few hours ago. Only got a single game of terrorist hunt in, but still, fun game 👍

I'm impressed with the technical side of things, too. Cranked everything up to max and it still ran at like 130+ FPS throughout the match :D

Weird I got another code, but my game's still working fine. If anyone wants it, first come, first serve:

AM6R-9HVP-AB83-TWKC

Back