Tomcat79's Gallery - Last update : Ferrari 458 Italia

• Thread starter Tomcat79
  • 93 comments
Thanks for the comments !

New pictures on the Top Gear Test Track :

Fiat Panda

Lotus Elise

Last edited:
Now way man, the Merc Evolution shots rock, can't beleve nobody ever thought of this, really nice man! and of cours the Panda :), like those also.
(Pleas visit if you have the time)

Thanks for the comments !

Pajero Rally shot would be my favorite here:)

I wanted to create something that look like a Dakar rally pic : the spirit of adventure, the big scenery, things like that.

Now way man, the Merc Evolution shots rock, can't beleve nobody ever thought of this, really nice man! and of cours the Panda :), like those also.
(Pleas visit if you have the time)

For the Mercs, the idea was to evocate some yakuza driving on the highway, even though some big japanese sedan or Mercedes S class would fit better with the theme. :)

Excellent captures. I like 2, 4 and 7 for the F40, and 1 and 4 on the FGT set. FGT's definitely one of the best modeled standards.

Chromed Citroen GT race car. Great minds think a like ;)
Nice pictures. I really like the ones that show a bit more of the road and the environment 👍

Wow, that actually looks good! If I ever get a chrome chip I'm gonna have to copy that :lol:

My favorites are shots 1 and 10. 👍

Nice to see some more people having a chrome GT by Citroën Race Car, I'm not the only.

Some really nice shots.
Some really amazing shots.
Some fantastic shots. ;)

Keep it up, I love the GT-R set.

Very nice. I really like the GT-R pictures. My favorite out of them would have to be the third or fourth shot.
Keep it up 👍

Back