Top Gear new series - 22 May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ruffest
  • 37 comments
  • 1,499 views
725
I remember his charger that was sweet

Want to buy it? It's on eBay. Currently at £17,000.
 
I'd love to but can't afford it and insurance would kill me :crazy:
 
Wow, can't even hope to buy it but i've gotta check it out!

*Goes to eBay*

Edit - Yup that's his, surprised he's selling even though it does say that he has no time to enjoy it, he went through a whole lot to be able to afford it.
 
he wants to buy the morgan instead...good decision in my opinion. :)
 
The Morgan that was nice too, it would be great to have the money to afford those kind of cars
 
Was i the only one who watched Top Gear yesterday?

I thought the Weisman was quite ugly first but the black one totally changed my opinion. The white DEFINITELY doesnt work for that car.
 
Back