Top Speed of GT5 Cars SSR7

• Thread starter Corpsey
  • 324 comments
Erm, That really shouldn't happen. By the way, I can reveal my settings though only if you promise to keep them to yourselves....This offer only applies to people WHO actively contribute to this thread, so if you want them and you can provide proof you've contributed...I'll be happy to supply the settings.

Can you e-mail me? My e-mail is in the main post.. I wouldn't mind some tips.

Can you e-mail me? My e-mail is in the main post.. I wouldn't mind some tips.

Will do, What do you think about either making a Route X Google Doc or starting a new V2 thread with only Route X info. I mean honestly no one's gonna do SSR7 anymore (very few). That track is tapped out.

Beaten.

New Toyota GT-One Top Speed -------- 307.3 MPH.

Ahhh, and now i have a mission. :lol:

----
Edit:

307.5mph!!

IcqJo.jpg

Last edited:
Eh Smuttysy I made a V2 thread, if you have an excel sheet for Route X on the go I wouldn't mind you PMing me how I can submit to it with the help of the community's contributions again.

Ahhh, and now i have a mission. :lol:

----
Edit:

307.5mph!!

IcqJo.jpg

Was hoping to top you, thought it was possible but it just seems futile. I'm stuck at 307.5 MPH. Even with a perfect launch from the banking I just couldn't click past it. Have you gotten any faster? If you can't either, what do you think of sharing settings. Perhaps you've got something or I've got something different. We might be able to make it go faster.

My car keeps getting stuck at a high 307.5 too, no matter what i do. I'll go and write down the setup i have for my GT-ONE and send it over for you to see.

Yeah, yeah, my GT-ONE keeps getting stuck at 307.5 too, and my Veyron gets stuck at 331.9mph, so you guys getting those should share with me too. :D:D:D:D:D:D
:lol:

I have managed to get a clean 308 mph with the GT-ONE, but i had to take the whole course to gain that much speed. No proof at the moment, i'll give it another try and capture it.

I have managed to get a clean 308 mph with the GT-ONE, but i had to take the whole course to gain that much speed. No proof at the moment, i'll give it another try and capture it.

Did you see/use the settings I sent ya? If not,Let me see what you're using.

Welsh-Fury
Like I said in a previous post, not legitimately.

So there is a trick to turn the wing off but I don't see how as many cars have them and I figured it was impossible to trick them?

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09

300.2 MPH (With Rear Spoiler Activated)
320.6 MPH (Without Rear Spoiler Activated)

Shame there's no legit way to crazy glue that spoiler down.

2hckww7.jpg

Now leave my PM box alone.

Like I said in a previous post, not legitimately.
Where?
Can't tell that it's not legitimate if you don't say how. ;)
Only that you consider it illegitimate. Of course I expect it's something stupid, so I don't doubt that it's not. :lol:

I'm gonna run for legit times regardless. Not into the whole cheating thing. I can't get exited about some photoshoped speed screenshot. I'm calling BS. It's either a cheat or a shopped pic. Not worth getting worked up over. Now back to the legit times. I've got Bob running some laps to finish breaking in my Veyron. For now without maxing the Hp I'm at 300.7 mph. Suprised to see now that on lap 3 of the Le Sarth 2J seasonal Bob is 6th in the Bugatti and on sports tires he should actually win it just like in the 2J

@ugabugaz, was were the 302 mph veyron and toyota gt1 runs from the start line of the speed test to the finish? Or did you drive backward to get a better running start?

@ugabugaz, was were the 302 mph veyron and toyota gt1 runs from the start line of the speed test to the finish? Or did you drive backward to get a better running start?

Drove backwards into the banking, then came back around at speed. The straight simply isn't long enough.

Not sure about his times but, I've run a 301.7 from the start line.
Now that Bob finished breaking in the Veyron at 1256 hp.

Edit That is also running an auto trans. Might be some gains to be had in a manual but I chose to use auto for consistancy. After I get as much as I can out of the auto I'll switch it to manuel

Last edited:
I run from the line, anything else i considered cheating. I've gotten 301.8 from the line with my veyron, can definitely break 302 from the line with more tuning.

Back