TopGearHamster´s Gallery. Bavarian Twins set and Bonus 11/20/14

My favourite feature from your first shot, has to be the composition. Along with that feature, I also like how much aperture was used.

Nice start to your gallery!👍

I like the composition & lighting in the first shot. The only thing that irked me was that the colour bleeding/artifacts are clearly noticeable in the background. The blur tool can help with smoothing that out.;)

Looking forward to your V16-Tremor set!:D

Nice start to your gallery!👍

I like the composition & lighting in the first shot. The only thing that irked me was that the colour bleeding/artifacts are clearly noticeable in the background. The blur tool can help with smoothing that out.;)

Looking forward to your V16-Tremor set!:D

Thank you R!CE :D

Your criticism is welcomed, I´ll remember that! :dopey:

The full set is Ready!

Bonus painting

Last edited:
Nice start mate :)
Like my comrades I like a lot the first Cizeta shot but I also find the second one and the fourth very good 👍

Soft and elegant pictures TGH, my fav is the first Cizeta pic 👍

Clean looking shots, great job. Like Hervé, the first is my fave too.

Nice shots 👍

Nice start mate :)
Like my comrades I like a lot the first Cizeta shot but I also find the second one and the fourth very good 👍

GPR
3 & 5 are great. Loving the richness of colour and pop of the red. 👍

I love the artistic feel of the 4th shot!👍

You make Cizeta look quite nice :D

Great first set. :)

I like the composition and colour tones in number 4.

Thanks a lot guys, is a pleasure to read your comments! :D

I present my new set, I really wanted to make a set of drifting in GT6

SSD:Silvia Stance Drifting

First and second last are my picks from this set. Some of these seem a touch bright/light which makes then seem a bit washy and the banding in the skies but other than that nice. 👍

The last three are really excellent especially the second to last which is just beautiful. I also love the light in this set 👍
Great work mate :)

Great tones in this set - 3 and 6 are my favourite :cheers:

Thanks mate! :dopey:

GPR
First and second last are my picks from this set. Some of these seem a touch bright/light which makes then seem a bit washy and the banding in the skies but other than that nice. 👍

Thank you so much, I have to improve a lot the banding in the skies :banghead:

The last three are really excellent especially the second to last which is just beautiful. I also love the light in this set 👍
Great work mate :)

Thanks a lot Kodje ;)

Nice! :)👍 Like the blue-ish toning and stuff! :D

Thanks! ^^

This is not a preview set, only a random shot :)

Clean photos and just the right amount of color for a genuine feeling. 👍

I love the F40 set, and while the third shot is my favorite I feel it's just a wee bit over-exposed on the right side and yet, I still love it. :lol: 👍

Interesting toning/slightly muted colours on this set. It's quite nice. I also like shot 3 best very nice with the amount of light and dof. 👍

Nice set :)

I like a lot the second one, its composition, the license plate, the clean rendering. Maybe the red is a little bit too much desaturated for my tastes but the pic is great.

I love the b&w one for the same reasons George mentionned. the last two are also great but I want the carbody color of the second to last one in the scenery of the last one :P

Clean photos and just the right amount of color for a genuine feeling. 👍

I love the F40 set, and while the third shot is my favorite I feel it's just a wee bit over-exposed on the right side and yet, I still love it. :lol: 👍

Thanks a lot Terronium, actually that was my intention, that one side of the car shine more, good appreciation :D

GPR
Interesting toning/slightly muted colours on this set. It's quite nice. I also like shot 3 best very nice with the amount of light and dof. 👍

Thank you GPR, that is my fav too 👍

Superb set, love the desaturated tones, 3rd and 4th are my faves. 👍

Thanks NB, I´m glad you like the 4th, I think is very strange :indiff::D

Nice set :)

I like a lot the second one, its composition, the license plate, the clean rendering. Maybe the red is a little bit too much desaturated for my tastes but the pic is great.

I love the b&w one for the same reasons George mentionned. the last two are also great but I want the carbody color of the second to last one in the scenery of the last one :P

Thank you very much Kodje, really good comment :gtpflag:

The winning horse

Bonus pic unedited

Back