TopGearHamster´s Gallery. Bavarian Twins set and Bonus 11/20/14

Love the F40 shots, they've got a retro feel to them! The FXX set is also great, my favourite is the angle in the last pic! :drool:

Nice work on this set, especially #4 and 7. 👍

Thanks NB! :cheers:

Thank you FosterG :D

Love the F40 shots, they've got a retro feel to them! The FXX set is also great, my favourite is the angle in the last pic! :drool:

Thanks a lot GTracer98! :embarrassed:

Superb work on this "winning horse" set, very good light especially 👍

Thank you very much Kodje :dopey:

After long absence, I bring these :gtpflag:

Initial D

Hachi-Nana

Amarus Poison

First time in your gallery and I love it. Awesome clear photos. Amazing camera angle. Great work.

Superb work on these last sets mate, especially on the "Amarus Poison" one. Some great angle, an excellent toning work for a realistic rendering 👍 From shot 3 to the last I love them all. And the last one is especially brilliant !

Liking the first shot of the 86. 👍

And the Amarus Poison set is pretty sweet. Quite like the editing on those. In particular shots 3,6 & 7. 👍

Really impressive work on this set, the GT86 shots are really nice to look at! :) The last Viper pic is my favourite, a very cool angle and toning! :drool:👍

First time in your gallery and I love it. Awesome clear photos. Amazing camera angle. Great work.

Thanks mate! :dopey:

Really like the Amarus Poison set 👍

Thank you :cheers:

Amarus Poison last very good!

Thanks! :D

Superb work on these last sets mate, especially on the "Amarus Poison" one. Some great angle, an excellent toning work for a realistic rendering 👍 From shot 3 to the last I love them all. And the last one is especially brilliant !

Thank you very much Kodje! :gtpflag:

GPR
Liking the first shot of the 86. 👍

And the Amarus Poison set is pretty sweet. Quite like the editing on those. In particular shots 3,6 & 7. 👍

Thanks GPR :D

Really impressive work on this set, the GT86 shots are really nice to look at! :) The last Viper pic is my favourite, a very cool angle and toning! :drool:👍

cheers mate! :cheers:

Bavarian Twins

Bonus

Back