Touring cars on gt2

• Thread starter rob
  • 17 comments

rob

On certain cars you can tune and perform racing modification to make touring cars.

Which one's the best and how many are there on the game?

please reply

- - - - - - -
rob

Man, there are so many that you can choose from, that I cant give you any.,
Its just too much fun to make the race mod on the cars. I like the way they look and turn out.
Its kinda like what these kids are doing to their real cars. Kinda cool, too bad that feature is not on the gt3 game.

I like the green/red & white race modified Opel ?Vectra? touring car. Not terribly fast, but handles well & looks good. Make sure you lower it & firm up the suspension.

Buy da Vauxhall Calibra Touring car from North City or da Alfa Touring car from West City (both special models) each cost 1 million credits

You can get up to nine(9) touring cars in GT2. And they are as follows(fastest to slowest):

1) Audi A4 quattro
2) Toyota Altezza(Not one of the actual touring cars, but matches the specs for a good touring car)
3) Renault Laguna V6
4) BMW 323Ci
5) Vauxhaul Vectra
6) Nissan Primera(Pulsar for Australians reading this)
7) Peugeot 406 sedan
8) Honda Accord
9) Ford Mondeo

So there you have it rob, I have all these cars in my garage, fully souped up and racing modified, and their great!
RUF 666:cool:

Some legend, RUF CTR2 666, you can't even spell it!!!! From the "Legend"
Who the hell do you think you are, bad mouthing ME man!
I bet you've never even played GT2!
Get a life and stop claming LEGACY where it's not due:mad:
The only reason I said I was a legend was because it seemed no one knew what rob was talking about, so your reply was uncalled for man. RUF 666:cool:
P.S. If you were just kidding, Sorry (I CAN take a joke!). I chat heaps and I just get sick of smartasses. But anyway... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

Originally posted by RUF CTR2 666
You can get up to nine(9) touring cars in GT2. And they are as follows(fastest to slowest):

1) Audi A4 quattro
2) Toyota Altezza(Not one of the actual touring cars, but matches the specs for a good touring car)
3) Renault Laguna V6
4) BMW 323Ci
5) Vauxhaul Vectra
6) Nissan Primera(Pulsar for Australians reading this)
7) Peugeot 406 sedan
8) Honda Accord
9) Ford Mondeo

So there you have it rob, I have all these cars in my garage, fully souped up and racing modified, and their great!
RUF 666:cool:

Nope, the Nissan Pulsar is the Almera (3Dr Hatch), not the Primera (5Dr Saloon and Hatch).

They aren't touring car replicas, as they tend to be the top spec V6 road cars, not the 2.0 In Line engines that TOCA rules require. They do however look exactly like the TOCA race cars. The list of these is (as far as I know):

Audi A4 quattro (The TOCA car is not quattro as the rules banned it in 1997, one of the reasons Audi quit the BTCC in 98)
Renault Laguna 3.0 V6
Vauxhall Vectra 2.5 V6
Ford Mondeo Ghia X V6
Peugeot 406 V6
Nissan Primera
Honda Accord

You can also buy two special models which are direct replicas of the real life touring cars; these are:

Alfa Romeo 155 Touring Car
Vauxhall Calibra Touring Car (Why Oh Why couldnt they run these in the UK BTCC Series?!?)

Hey, man, you gotta take a chill pill!! Yeh, I was only kidding, yeh I have got GT2, I hurt the GT League, I am the master of GT2!!!!
(That is why I call myself Mr GT2) Neway, I wiped my memory card cos 2 many losses, cos copied GT2 from friend who got my licenses. I started again, All my licences in 2 hrs ('cept 4 'S' licence, no need yet!) hurt GT League in 1 day, So there!!!! (kidding!!)
Neway, Rob had no idea (no offence) and just to reiterate, I WAS ONLY KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx
as alwayz, Mr GT2

PS, sorry bout that, I owe u 1 :cheers:

Yeah I guess I over reacted a bit hey?
One of my friends had their memory card deleted to, doing the SAME THING! His mate went to copy a file but hit the delete option instead of the copy. He was really pissed off about loosing all his GT2 data (as ya would be!)
As for you getting the licences in two hours. Me and you BOTH must be GT2 "LEGENDS";) coz it only took me about 2 hours as well!
I have to say the licences were heaps easier in GT2 than they were in GT1 though.
Anyway, thanks for your reply and i'm sorry too dude. But like I said, I do chat alot!
Catch YA!:cool:

P.S. If you've got any questions about GT2, come to my thread: "GT and GT2, the founding fathers". Post a question, maybe me or another reader can answer it! Spread the word about this thread (I need replies!!). Thanks Man!

If you want supurb handling for your new toca touring cars do the following:

Suspension:
Spring rate: Around 7, 8, 9kg(Depending on your driving prefrences)
Ride hight: 100-115mm both ends
Camber: Front- 4 degreese, Rear- 2 degreese

Brakes: Front- 20, Rear- 18

Downforce: Front- 30-37, Rear- 50-55

Hope this helps man and good luck!:cool:

Originally posted by RUF CTR2 666
Yeah I guess I over reacted a bit hey?
One of my friends had their memory card deleted to, doing the SAME THING! His mate went to copy a file but hit the delete option instead of the copy. He was really pissed off about loosing all his GT2 data (as ya would be!)
As for you getting the licences in two hours. Me and you BOTH must be GT2 "LEGENDS";) coz it only took me about 2 hours as well!
I have to say the licences were heaps easier in GT2 than they were in GT1 though.
Anyway, thanks for your reply and i'm sorry too dude. But like I said, I do chat alot!
Catch YA!:cool:

P.S. If you've got any questions about GT2, come to my thread: "GT and GT2, the founding fathers". Post a question, maybe me or another reader can answer it! Spread the word about this thread (I need replies!!). Thanks Man!

Fukin oath u overreacted!!

Sayin u overreacted a little bit is talkin bout the little drizzle that hit Noah's ark, or the little thing that went wrong wit the Challenger space shuttle!!

Thanx
Mr GT2

PS thanx 4 the tip dude!!

Forget all those Touring Cars, Rob!
These cars rock!
1. Calsonic Skyline-obtained by winning GT World Cup (may have 2 race more than 1ce)
2. Daishin Silvia-obtained by winning Grand Touring Car Trophy
3. Castrol-Mugen Acura NSX-see above
4. Unisia Jecs Skyline-see above
5. All of Europe League cars-see Europe League (obviously)
6. Nissan 300ZX JGTC-obtained by winning race 1, Pacific League
7. Mazda RX-7 LM-obtained by winning race 2, Pacific League
8. Mobil 1 NSX-obtained by buying from Honda Special Models
9. Raybrig NSX-see above
10. Castrol-Mugen Acura NSX (I know I've already mentioned this, but it can be 1 twice!) see top (World Cup)

Hope it helps dude! By the way, if u didn't notice these are all JGTC cars. If anyone knows of more that are not mentioned above, PM me or post it here.

Thanx
As alwayz, Mr GT2
:cool: :eek: :D :) :rolleyes: :confused: ;) :( :mad: :embarrassed: :P

Nah, RUF, I din't delete my card accidentally, I did it deliberately because I had WAY 2 MANY ****IN' LOSSES!!!! :mad:

Thanx
Mr GT2

Back