Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 889 comments
Let's just say he's giving your team a bad name... I won't get into details but he's been ripping on other teams (allies of yours) and acting immature in lobbies.

Just thought you should know. :)

okey thank you man , btw my op off my comp is better now , take a look at it and tell me iff u lik eit now:)

HKSturbo
Let's just say he's giving your team a bad name... I won't get into details but he's been ripping on other teams (allies of yours) and acting immature in lobbies.

Just thought you should know. :)

Thanks for info mate

This is why I painted my Lexus !
purp.jpg

Hope most of you show up tomorrow!
What's going on? Are you having a drift competition or something?
This is why I painted my Lexus !
purp.jpg
For a second, I thought that was GT until I realised that it was real life.

SORRY FOR BAD LANGUAGE!

Very funny, just post a really big warning above the message and you should be fine against the mods.

Ello mate top of the Mornin to ya. Well I have been away from the ps3 I got a new job but being the ps3 is my gfs little brothers and I'm havin to move out I won't be on for a while. Not sure how long but I'm looking to buying myself a new ps3 maybe even jailbreak it idk. But I will be with you in spirit and on here. Gamerone still sucks and has yet to prove Canada makes cars

Shalashaska523
Ello mate top of the Mornin to ya. Well I have been away from the ps3 I got a new job but being the ps3 is my gfs little brothers and I'm havin to move out I won't be on for a while. Not sure how long but I'm looking to buying myself a new ps3 maybe even jailbreak it idk. But I will be with you in spirit and on here. Gamerone still sucks and has yet to prove Canada makes cars

Ok no worries mate
No real jailbreak out :lol:

Very true!

I like the new OP. Very cool :drool:

MSTER, That is one awesome picture! You got any others? O.o

Yes, I have more drawings. Check out my DeviantART account found in my signature if you want to check out the other drawings I've put on there. Though I must say that the Subaru is the best one that I have produced so far.

Latest Posts

Back