Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 889 comments
Riyebow
Im good and most if the team are doing good thanks!

Forza is a good game just don't turn to an xbox scrub :lol:
Hopefully see you soon

There's things I like and things I don't but ps3 is still better in my book

Well... I finally got my PS3 (320GB) now to win races, get cash, and find my dream drifter. Not to sure on what kinda machine to build? But anyhow, my new PSN name is septummortis_777 Please add me to your friends list, I look forward to drifting with you all one day! :crazy:

MSTER232
I'm leaving too. It was very nice drifting with you all but I decided that this team has gotten a little bit boring. Goodbye TDC.

Mstr u gor kicked 3weeks ago!

Raceroma has rejoined :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I need to leave as well. Sorry, but I'm on vacation most of this summer, and after summer, I'll be busy with school work.

Thanks guys. Really enjoyed drifting with you all.

SalmanBH
I need to leave as well. Sorry, but I'm on vacation most of this summer, and after summer, I'll be busy with school work.

See you later!

TeamSKIDMARX
Love this rule, I can't stand the rotary noise of the Spirit model. It doesn't even sound close to a rotary.

Finally someone who knows what there talking about! 👍
Nice mate

Get a new g27 soon
Yeah boii

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm...... well I hope some of TDC is on and will check this OP:) I know i was out for awhile and im new, but i got the message from Riyebow that we were taking a break, but hopefully some are still sliding. Anyone who is please add me PSN septummortis_777

septummortis777
Hmmmm...... well I hope some of TDC is on and will check this OP:) I know i was out for awhile and im new, but i got the message from Riyebow that we were taking a break, but hopefully some are still sliding. Anyone who is please add me PSN septummortis_777

I'll tell them to add you mate!

now all the nice guys are gone

Why would we need good luck?
Mstr sorry to be nasty but you think your a good drifter but your really not as good as you say you are!
You just big yourself up

Mstr sorry to be nasty but you think your a good drifter but your really not as good as you say you are!
You just big yourself up

Im not sure if I should report this or reply to it. Ill choose the second option.

Saying "Sorry for punching you in the mouth" and then punching them in the mouth does not justify you doing just that. It doesn't make it okay. You're basically starting drama, and inviting him to participate. By doing that you're making it possible to have your own thread closed because of it.

If you think he's trying to insult you, just ignore it and move on. If people don't get reactions to their insults they stop posting pretty quickly. If it's way out of line: Report it and move on..

ZSPaulus
Im not sure if I should report this or reply to it. Ill choose the second option.

Saying "Sorry for punching you in the mouth" and then punching them in the mouth does not justify you doing just that. It doesn't make it okay. You're basically starting drama, and inviting him to participate. By doing that you're making it possible to have your own thread closed because of it.

If you think he's trying to insult you, just ignore it and move on. If people don't get reactions to their insults they stop posting pretty quickly. If it's way out of line: Report it and move on..

Fair enough
I will react properly next time!

You just big yourself up
I just thought it would be nice and pleasant to wish you the best with your team and that all goes well for you. If you don't want good luck wishes then fair enough.

Also, I don't brag about my drifting skills so what are you talking about?

of course man your a good drifter
👍👍

Back