Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 889 comments
Hopefully with my job I can afford a new ps3 in a week or 2. Which is better a fat or slim? Like what's the pros and cons

Dear Riyebow, sorry to inform you that my PS3 decided that it wanted to take a step into the eternal slumber and NUKE itself. It will be a while before i can afford a new one, even though their only $249. If you decide to take me off the roster, i understand, and one day i will return, BETTER and MEANER than i was. I will keep posting on this OP, so i may stay informed. Sorry TOXIC DOSE CREW, septummortis777:grumpy:

Sorry i haven't been on - exams all. But I would like to to get on, im just so busy :(. Not sure wether ill be on till end of term so plz don't kick me.

OP looks great by the way

Dear Riyebow, sorry to inform you that my PS3 decided that it wanted to take a step into the eternal slumber and NUKE itself. It will be a while before i can afford a new one, even though their only $249. If you decide to take me off the roster, i understand, and one day i will return, BETTER and MEANER than i was. I will keep posting on this OP, so i may stay informed. Sorry TOXIC DOSE CREW, septummortis777:grumpy:

That's a real shame that your PS3 has decided to turn on you like that :( . But I have a feeling that I will be next as I've had my PS3 for a while.

Thank you for your support MSTER232, i have talked to my brother caydynsway2012 and he has agreed to sell me his for the low, low price of $150. Now i must finalize the deal, get the merchandise and return to the scene.:sly: But the starting over will be the hardest, and to see if i can still use my account on his console:nervous:

Thank you for your support MSTER232, i have talked to my brother caydynsway2012 and he has agreed to sell me his for the low, low price of $150. Now i must finalize the deal, get the merchandise and return to the scene.:sly: But the starting over will be the hardest, and to see if i can still use my account on his console:nervous:

Is your PS3 completely dead? Or is it possible to squeeze some life into it so you can import your data from your old PS3 to your new one. And if you have a memory stick, do what I do and back up your data every 2-4 days so you will never have a problem 👍 .

Off topic, but Riyebow, here is the Subaru I was drawing last night:

That is amazing MSTER. Love it. Will check out others :)

No MSTER232, the console wont even turn on to retrieve the data, and i didnt get the memory stick like i should have. Im not worried about the loss of cars or money, its the playing time, because im playing ps2 games and the graphics look like a 3yr old did them:yuck: Today i should be able to get on my brothers, and hopefully buy it. i will need to friend request everyone again, and hopefully i can friend some U.S T.D.C members so i can drift with the team.:sly::sly:

Last edited:
guys... a week is passed now i left on a fishing trip and was not online for a week, when i came back nothing is changed it even got worse, im hating the inactivity, im sick of it

Marbel has left TDC so ive taken on the role of manager, any questions, help with anyhing just ask!. :)
For anyone that doesn't have me as a freind my psn is: Game-warrior14

guys i had a great time in TDC but i had the feeling that it was time to move on , good luck guys and now we technically are team allies

guys i had a great time in TDC but i had the feeling that it was time to move on , good luck guys and now we technically are team allies

strange isnt it? sometimes you just have the feeling that you have to leave :)

No ps3 :( but I got my sisters 360 so of anyone wants to play some forza 4 or mine craft add me my gamer tags the same as my psn

Evening all!

Hope your all on later!!!

Hope to see you all later!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well....
Im sorry!
:lol:

In team battle soon!
And a battle against another team soon!

Right people
I won't be hardly at all this week as I'm revising for theory and another test plus its my dads birthday so really quite busy
And witch some of you know I'm working full-time now a swell but we are all still active. after this week i promise i will be much much more!
And be back to normal and beasting it up on the track :sly: see you all very soon!!!

Right people
I won't be hardly at all this week as I'm revising for theory and another test plus its my dads birthday so really quite busy
And witch some of you know I'm working full-time now a swell but we are all still active. after this week i promise i will be much much more!
And be back to normal and beasting it up on the track :sly: see you all very soon!!!

ohh you working at the same place as alex now right?

Hey guys what's up? How's everyone and the team sorry for not being on because of the reason in my last post but like I said I'm not forza and thinking of getting gold but want to beat world your first (on the last part) so I can focus on multiplayer all the time

Shalashaska523
Hey guys what's up? How's everyone and the team sorry for not being on because of the reason in my last post but like I said I'm not forza and thinking of getting gold but want to beat world your first (on the last part) so I can focus on multiplayer all the time

Im good and most if the team are doing good thanks!

Forza is a good game just don't turn to an xbox scrub :lol:
Hopefully see you soon

Team meeting next week
I'll give you a message soon what its based on etc!

Latest Posts

Back