Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 889 comments
Me and game warrior are drifting with the wheels so we are pretty bad at the moment!

Good to see every one joining!

Me and game warrior are drifting with the wheels so we are pretty bad at the moment!

Good to see every one joining!

Have you got a new wheel Riyebow? Nice... too bad my one broke yesterday :indiff: .

Glad to see everything is going good :)
Would love to have a session with u's again but our times just keep missing each other :/

Well people glad to say we have a new colour scheme and it will be announced on GTPlanet next along with new pictures!

So everyone else no telling people what our scheme is just yet!! :sly:

We should battle i was friends with ChargersRock. he was gonna join us "Drift Kingz" but he wanted to stay with you. :P

CheladaJr
We should battle i was friends with ChargersRock. he was gonna join us "Drift Kingz" but he wanted to stay with you. :P

It appears to me you aren't high enough rank in your team to organise battles, although if you want a battle get your leader to pm riyebow or me, to try and Arrange something. :) Thanks

It appears to me you aren't high enough rank in your team to organise battles, although if you want a battle get your leader to pm riyebow or me, to try and Arrange something. :) Thanks

Actually i have premission from the captain since i run the Drift Kingz Thread :)

Sorry fellas i have not been on my life is hectic:crazy:. But this week coming i will be on most of the time, probably on late night. Looking forward to getting the new colourrs

OP Updated with all new members New team colours
and a few new pictures!:sly:

nice colour sceme guys, i was in a lobby today with ginger and those colours look way better than the old ones , keep up the good work guys!👍

Back