Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 889 comments
Decent man, but PLEASE get a capture card instead of recording it with a cucumber :sly:

lol that made me laugh, even right now is not a good time to laugh, and im not going to say why, due to how depressed im feeling

lol that made me laugh, even right now is not a good time to laugh, and im not going to say why, due to how depressed im feeling
Then I'd think it WOULD be a good time to laugh! Whatever is gettin' you down man, I feel ya. Just think, there's always somebody in a worse situation than you, you'll get through it soon enough 👍

Then I'd think it WOULD be a good time to laugh! Whatever is gettin' you down man, I feel ya. Just think, there's always somebody in a worse situation than you, you'll get through it soon enough 👍

Good team to team love there.

Same from me mate, you'll get through in the end. Hope to see you on the track soon :) 👍

Thank you guys for the opportunity of letting me try out.

Looking forward to some more team meets and events.

What happened to your team B&Y?

I was doing good last year. Had maybe 10+ members, then 1 guy left due to an unknown reason.

This then dominoed on the rest of the people. Couldn't hold it for much longer.

And now everytime I look for new recruits, they're either good and in a team or good but annoying.

And now, I'm kinda getting busy with GCSE exams. So I don't think I'll be able to run a drift team while focusing on studying at the same time.

Thought I would just join a different team.

Last edited:
You guys are one of the Worst teams I've yet seen.
Worst members who hit you off track for nothing All are 12 years olds with annoying Mics
Very bad photographs.
But I troll you guys even more on GTP now.

Worst members who hit you off track for nothing All are 12 years olds with annoying Mics
Very bad photographs.

Hey calm down dude, show some respect.
I just joined this team and I'm finding it pretty good.

Very bad photographs.

Eddy, you need to calm down and stop hating. Hating is not what :gtplanet: is about. We care for each other and if there's something we don't like or agree with, we deal with it in a civil way.

Hey calm down dude, show some respect.
I just joined this team and I'm finding it pretty good.

What this guy said.

Don't Kick a German out of a lobby twice without a reason He will come back for ''Revenge''

Don't Kick a German out of a lobby twice without a reason He will come back for ''Revenge''

It's not possible to kick someone out of a lobby twice. Once you get kicked from a lobby, you a blocked from the room permanently. Only way I see this happening is that the lobby was closed and re-opened again. But still doesn't give you a reason to hate like that either way.

MSTER232
It's not possible to kick someone out of a lobby twice. Once you get kicked from a lobby, you a blocked from the room permanently. Only way I see this happening is that the lobby was closed and re-opened again. But still doesn't give you a reason to hate like that either way.

Or if you log out of PSN and log back in 👍 atleast it works for me :cheers:
And it does give a reason to hate if you got kicked for NOTHING :dopey:

eddyac
Very bad photographs.

I wouldnt admit to being a troll. Tisk tisk

eddy was kicked because he was hitting us on the track and he also was trying to start a argument.
This stops now just don't join our lounges eddy and don't speak to us and none of this would happen.

Riyebow
eddy was kicked because he was hitting us on the track and he also was trying to start a argument.
This stops now just don't join our lounges eddy and don't speak to us and none of this would happen.

You just have to realise eddy speaks his mind 👍

mrCHRIS
You just have to realise eddy speaks his mind 👍

I do the same, but to barge into someone elses thread telling them they "are the worst team ever" is not right. That can be sent in a pm to the leader of the team who can discuss the situation with them in a meeting.

Back