Toxic Dose Crew

• Thread starter Riyebow
  • 889 comments
What Riye? I didn't hit anyone .nobody was even near me and you said Jerk to me when I joined and I didn't said anything to anybody.
No wonder why every German hates people from the UK they never say the truth and are bad at driving the Ring IRL.
This really is the worst team on here.
and that wasn't hating on the Photo thread those pictures are bad.

eddyac
What Riye? I didn't hit anyone .nobody was even near me and you said Jerk to me when I joined and I didn't said anything to anybody.
No wonder why every German hates people from the UK they never say the truth and are bad at driving the Ring IRL.

Dude get a life.

Where is the video of you racing the nur?

This is uncalled for.

SPANK
I do the same, but to barge into someone elses thread telling them they "are the worst team ever" is not right. That can be sent in a pm to the leader of the team who can discuss the situation with them in a meeting.

I wasn't on about what he posted here as i agree he could have spoke properly and discussed the situation in a more mature manner, but i was talking about what he said in the room.....

well im from finland.

Hey guys. I'm sorry to notify you that I will most probably not make it to the photo shoot tonight.

My mother wants me to study at 10 pm...

Hey guys. I'm sorry to notify you that I will most probably not make it to the photo shoot tonight.

My mother wants me to study at 10 pm...

No problem.

eddy, you is loosing this battle buddy. I think this should end here!

sorry i havnt been on i was at my grandmother's house trying to get out of the warzone that is my house
and i dont know how to say this but my parents are splitting up, so can someone tell me what i missed

Last edited:
sorry i havnt been on i was at my grandmother's house trying to get out of the warzone that is my house
and i dont know how to say this but my parents are splitting up, so can someone tell me what i missed

Nothing much from my view. I understand what your going through so I believe that it should be ok if you miss some nights:tup:

Sorry I couldn't attend the group meeting last night. I was sleeping over at a friend's house and I didn't log in to my ps3 account.

Could you please message me on GTPlanet next time? I get all my gtplanet subscription notices via email on my phone.

Thanks guys.

Sorry I couldn't attend the group meeting last night. I was sleeping over at a friend's house and I didn't log in to my ps3 account.

Could you please message me on GTPlanet next time? I get all my gtplanet subscription notices via email on my phone.

Thanks guys.

I wish I could turn the e-mail notification off for private messages on GTPlanet because now my inbox is filled with 186 messages. And you can guess for yourself what the messages are about.

just a question why dose it say im not on the team on the front of the thread?

also PHOTO GALLERY UPDATED

just a question why dose it say im not on the team on the front of the thread?

also PHOTO GALLERY UPDATED

When I was in this team, the team leader told me that the team listed on the OP are the main team. I'm pretty sure that there are much more members of the team out there.

Was just wondering what happened to the team meeting "be there or else" tonight? Only me, marbel, TANDEM and Salman were on GT5 at 7:30-9:00 (cj was on mass affect).

Anyway, got new guy for tryout. Called = xKrazi- ( add him if he hasn't you :) )

Uploading mine and marbels pictures tommorow from drift sesh with me, marbel, tandem and krazi!

Was just wondering what happened to the team meeting "be there or else" tonight? Only me, marbel, TANDEM and Salman were on GT5 at 7:30-9:00 (cj was on mass affect).

Anyway, got new guy for tryout. Called = xKrazi- ( add him if he hasn't you :) )

Uploading mine and marbels pictures tommorow from drift sesh with me, marbel, tandem and krazi!

Didn't riyebow send it yesterday? And wasn't it meant for yesterday?

Didn't riyebow send it yesterday? And wasn't it meant for yesterday?

Really? Ohh. I'm sorry if I missed it then :(. TBH my sister was on The Sims 3 and didn't tell me that I had received a message until yesterday morning, so I assumed it was last night.

It was my fault I missed it then, i'm very, very sorry if it is important :( :( :(

raceorama123432
Really? Ohh. I'm sorry if I missed it then :(. TBH my sister was on The Sims 3 and didn't tell me that I had received a message until yesterday morning, so I assumed it was last night.

It was my fault I missed it then, i'm very, very sorry if it is important :( :( :(

Its for monday! At 7:30!

Theres a team meeting tonight at 7:30 gmt please try andmake it, if your unavailable please notify leader/ co leaders asap, thanks.

Back