S SR9647 Messages 38 Messages SR9647 Feb 3, 2011 #1 any car in reason can trade now and first to pm gets the offer :0 Thanks
tinram Messages 1,255 Messages GTP_paltik Feb 3, 2011 #2 how about a toyota Castrol tom's supra '00? or a Standard Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01 (2) any color other than ... orange-cream ( i have this ) avocado-green ( i have this ) White ( i have this ) Unmodified cars only please I'll be able to trade in 7 hours.
how about a toyota Castrol tom's supra '00? or a Standard Nissan mm-R Cup Car ‘01 (2) any color other than ... orange-cream ( i have this ) avocado-green ( i have this ) White ( i have this ) Unmodified cars only please I'll be able to trade in 7 hours.
H HoltNFrew Messages 483 Feb 3, 2011 #3 dp you have a veyron? if yes what are the exact colors? brand new toyota 7 here...
S SR9647 Messages 38 Messages SR9647 Feb 3, 2011 #4 trade for the castrol toms supra yes? 0 miles and full upgrade Thanks
tinram Messages 1,255 Messages GTP_paltik Feb 3, 2011 #5 I will send a PSN invite to sr9647. Will be able to send in 7 hours.
tinram Messages 1,255 Messages GTP_paltik Feb 4, 2011 #6 Are we still going through with this? I am ready to trade now. Just wanted to make sure that the year for the castrol supra is '00. I have both '97 and '01.
Are we still going through with this? I am ready to trade now. Just wanted to make sure that the year for the castrol supra is '00. I have both '97 and '01.
tinram Messages 1,255 Messages GTP_paltik Feb 4, 2011 #8 Looks like you'll have to send first SR9647. Edit, I got the car from another source, trade cancelled. Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
Looks like you'll have to send first SR9647. Edit, I got the car from another source, trade cancelled.