Toyota Championship Finished - All Stats -----> #733Finished 

• Thread starter JockeP22
  • 765 comments

Race #7 Options

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Off topic but I met a very interesting person today.
He was a visitor at work and came up to me to ask a question. It ended up being a
twenty minute conversation about many interesting subjects.
We talked about Ronnie Peterson, Niki Lauda, Valentino Rossi, Monza, Imola, Alfa Romeo,
Ferrari, Jarno Trulli, motorcycles.. he was a petrolhead too. :)

His name was Alberto and he was from Italy. He told me he was eighty-three years old and
still drives a car. When I asked him what he drove he said 'All my life I have always driven Alfa's,
but right now I drive a Fiat Panda.'

My face lit up because I like that car in GT6 and when he told me it was parked outside I got even happier
because I have never seen a Panda in the flesh before.
I went out to look at it and was immediately very disappointed, it was a Panda from ~2005. I had hoped
it would be like the one in the game (1990).

He was a great man to talk to and he seemed very happy in life. For thirty years he had toured around
Europe playing the accordion in a band. :)

I got even happier
because I have never seen a Panda in the flesh before.
This should make you happy then.

Panda-Photo-1024x682.jpg

Or have I got the wrong end of the (bamboo) stick?

If you don't get the poll up I vote for 100% power and no TC. Completely stock like everything else. This car isn't any harder to drive than the TS030 to me, they both drive like crap. And they both handle better than GT3 cars, the worst handling boats in the game.

If you don't get the poll up I vote for 100% power and no TC. Completely stock like everything else. This car isn't any harder to drive than the TS030 to me, they both drive like crap. And they both handle better than GT3 cars, the worst handling boats in the game.
GT3's aren't too bad, it's the Nissan that ruins it. 👍

The poll removal request has been sent to one of our moderators. I'm sure it won't take long before I can put up the new one.

The poll is up. Let the people decide I always say. :)
You are allowed two responses and the poll is set to close in 28 hours time.

The last poll we had was open for 48 hours but that wasn't needed because most
of the votes came within the first 24.

I will also make a post in the GT6 community that the drivers can start voting.

Gavin gets to keep his 2nd place.
I calculated that a normal pit entry (from the yellow lines to the start of pit lane) was 13 seconds.

*Gavin's first pit stop entry took 12 seconds. +1 second added to his race time.

*Gavin's second pit stop entry took 14 seconds. No time penalty.

*Gavin's third pit stop entry took 12 seconds. +1 second added to his race time.

With a two second time penalty added to his total time he is still classified as the
second placed driver.
suzuka-varv-race1-jpg.361160
suzuka-varv-race2-jpg.361161

Standings
(these are the points from all races so far, in the end only the seven best results will count)

1. jammy 144p
2. qken 69p
3. Jocke 63p
4. Dusty 62p
5. blue 58p
6. Gavin 50p
7. gamer 48p
8. Paul/If 43p
9. buybon 42p
10. Patrick 39p
11. Michael 37p
12. Wayne/Wheeler 30p
13. MannY 22p
14. Smiley 20p
15. Dimse 17p
16. Mikey 13p
17. Mathieu 13p
18. David 12p
19. johndoe 12p
20. bcd 11p
21. Aaroh 8p
22. kingdom 3p

zlad_zpsbnhomp6i.jpg~original

Thank you Toyota:cheers:
I'm glad to pick Vits and I'm sure I'll enjoy driving it - or may be I'll give it to my daughter now that she got her driving licence :)

Edit: I don't know if I'm ready for this week race (F1) because my gaming time has gone with pCARS, but I'll do my best.
Bring it on. I'm ready.

Last edited:
Yes bring my Vits :)
pCARS: I love it. All went well no any big issues. I started from the bottom in level 8 with Kart shifter. Done 2 season and now I'm in 3rd season. Just love it. I think my GT6 time will be less and more time in pCARS.
That's usually enough for the win. :bowdown:
To give us a chance, perhaps you should drive your new Toyota Vitz. :D
How are you liking Project Cars on your PC? Is it all you expected?

pCARS: I love it....Just love it.
There's one happy man. :P

Tried it out online yet Jammy?

------------------------------------------

For todays race - I haven't changed the oil in my T7. I thought 787bhp and 620kg was enough of a handful. Does anyone know what it increases to with the magic oil added?

Not yet. Yesterday I did take a look what was behind Online features but didn't join any races.
I blow my engine once when driving main straight and put reverse gear on ->full damage ->retire from race :)
There's one happy man. :P
Tried it out online yet Jammy?

I don't rembember hp's but pp will be at 716pp.
For todays race - I haven't changed the oil in my T7. I thought 787bhp and 620kg was enough of a handful. Does anyone know what it increases to with the magic oil added?

I'll be heading home in one hour. I can check the oil>hp then. Though I think I read somewhere it adds ten percent power.

EDIT;
Does anyone know what it increases to with the magic oil added?
827 BHP

EDIT 2;
Oil HP Boost:
- An oil change boosts the stock HP by 5%.
- The 5% HP boost lasts for 200 km.
- From 200 km to 300 km after the oil change the 5% HP boost drops linearly 1% per km (i.e. 1% of the total HP gained from the boost).
- The 5% HP boost does apply to whatever the current HP of the car is: so if power tuning upgrades have been installed on the car these will also receive a 5% boost.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...d-high-mileage-hp-deterioration-guide.302338/

Last edited:
Suzuka was really hard race. It was so easy to make mistake in that speed. Well done you all who came, saw and conquer this beast.
Well done Dusty - couldn't keep up with you.

Ah finally last round at Fuji - see you all there.

Suzuka was really hard race. It was so easy to make mistake in that speed. Well done you all who came, saw and conquer this beast.
Well done Dusty - couldn't keep up with you.

Ah finally last round at Fuji - see you all there.
The start and first few laps felt great, I had control of the car and there was only one thought in my head while I was running in fourth.
'Finish ahead of qken.' :)

Unfortunately I lost my focus and it all went worse from there.
Yes well done all on driving this crazy car.

Paul, did you choose to stay in the pits or did that bug get you again?
No not the pit bug. ;) (I think I've only had it once)

Rallymathie's car was stationary on the start line to me throughout the whole race. Unfortunately I didn't know this until I crashed into the back of him at the start. Heavy damage of course. So I immediately went into the pits and got it repaired. I carried on a bit grumpy but got a bit bored lapping by myself, then I did indeed start to loose focus. So I returned to the pits to stay out of everyone's way.
My race was over before the first corner really. :indiff:

I'm not having much success with endurance racing at the moment. I think I'll have to stick to sprints. :)

Well done to all who managed to tame the beast. 👍

Back