Toyota Supra survey, get new Nurburgring Supra livery and Gr.4 car in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, here's a list of all the cars in the dropdown menus for some of the questions... Gonna spoiler tag it since it's quite extensive.

Car families/models that aren't in GTS as of this post are bolded.
  • Lexus IS F
  • Lexus RC F
  • Toyota 86
  • Toyota GR Supra
  • Toyota GR Series
  • Nissan GT-R
  • Nissan Skyline
  • Nissan Fairlady Z
  • Honda NSX
  • Honda S660
  • Honda Civic Type R
  • Mazda Roadster
  • Subaru BRZ
  • Subaru WRX STi
  • Daihatsu Copen
  • Suzuki Alto Works
  • Suzuki Swift Sport
  • Mercedes-Benz SLC
  • Mercedes-Benz SL
  • Mercedes-AMG GT
  • BMW Z4
  • BMW i8
  • Audi TT/TTS
  • Audi R8
  • Volkswagen GTI Series
  • Porsche 718
  • Porsche 911
  • Jaguar F-Type
  • Lotus Evora
  • Lotus Elise
  • Lotus Exige
  • Lotus 3-Eleven
  • Chevrolet Corvette
  • Chevrolet Camaro
  • Ford Mustang
  • Fiat Abarth 595
  • Fiat Abarth 124 Spider
  • Ferrari 812 Superfast
  • Ferrari SF90 Stradale
  • Ferrari F8 Tributo
  • Ferrari 488
  • Ferrari Portofino
  • Alfa Romeo Giulietta
  • Alfa Romeo 4C
  • Lamborghini Urus
  • Lamborghini Huracan
  • Renault Clio R.S.
  • Renault Megane R.S.
  • Renault Alpine A110
  • Peugeot 308 GTi

Make of this what you will.
I remember that there were also some Lamborghinis, gallerdos and murcielagos, in spec 1. And also nascar cars :embarrassed:

It'll be the only Gr4 car everyone is using if it's OP (probably a good chance it will be). ;)
Don't know. Might handle like the Gr.3 due to short wheelbase. Remember, the wheelbase is shorter than the 86. However, it's got that straight-6 turbo. I just wanted the car since I first saw it. So, I'm good. Might have to start my game over to switch Manufacturers.

Absolutely reading in to it way too much. They’re just suggesting cool cars.

Maybe pd do have something in the works but I wouldn’t go off of that list...

I voted for driver programs, does that mean I get a shot at It?

Reactions: Qyn
Latest Ferrari models?

I hope PD consider this since we have the 10 year old 458 which already has 2 new generations.

Im more interested in the SF90 Stradale!!!

I hope the Ferrari J50 comes to Gran Turismo what makes that car most likely to feature because it is a Japan only Ferrari.

You know Gran Turismo 5 and 6 featured the Ferrari Sp1 a one off Ferrari for a Japanese collector of Ferraris.

The survey just mentions a list of potential competitor cars you could be interested to buy in real life instead of a Supra. Definitely not a DLC car list, especially when some are already in the game.

Also the survey is probably badly translated from japanese, seeing how little sense some question/answers are :lol:

Im more interested in the SF90 Stradale!!!

I hope the Ferrari J50 comes to Gran Turismo what makes that car most likely to feature because it is a Japan only Ferrari.

You know Gran Turismo 5 and 6 featured the Ferrari Sp1 a one off Ferrari for a Japanese collector of Ferraris.

Yeah I was wondering about the Sp1 model. Having scene the J50 in real life I think it is awesome.

PD should do their best to keep an updated car list.

*slight glimmer of lotus at the end of the tunnel*

Don't give me false hope... :(:(:(:(:lol:

Filled as well! I would have been a bit more negative toward the GR Supra but the physic update made it better although there were news of the car crashing in Nurb.
Excited forthe Gr.4 version

...alright i guess i have to tell i reaaaaally want the Lotus and Alfa Romeo Giulietta:lol:

The survey just mentions a list of potential competitor cars you could be interested to buy in real life instead of a Supra. Definitely not a DLC car list, especially when some are already in the game.

Also the survey is probably badly translated from japanese, seeing how little sense some question/answers are :lol:
I don’t think people are interested in an Alto Works instead of a Supra and it’s definitely not a direct competitor :lol:

SF90, BMW Alpina models and Exige.

All other answers are incorrect

I'd prefer a totally new car, we already have the gt86 gr4 car from Toyota, can they not put the new bmw z4 in the game instead.

Last edited:
My favourite question is: "How much time on average do you spend playing Gran Turismo Sport?" and then you just fill in a number with no extra information whatsoever.

I entered "3". I'll let them decide what that represents and over what time period :lol:

A couple of other questions don't have "None" as the appropriate response for me so had to select "Other".

Sorry, badly worded questionnaires bug me! I welcome the invitation for feedback and hope to see positive changes come from this :)
"When did you receive your driving license?"
"N/A"
"Please enter a number"
"0"

Top work, lads. The intern clearly isn't being paid enough.

Someone's going to have to tell me what exactly the Nissan Nismo Roadcar is.

Based on initial Google's it showed me the R33 LM road-going version but I suspect that is not what they are referring to.
Any Nissan road car with NISMO branding. That could be anything from the R35 GT-R NISMO and 370Z NISMO to... the Leaf NISMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back