Toyota Supra survey, get new Nurburgring Supra livery and Gr.4 car in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy ****. Polyphony is actually surveying the players. Am I in a dream? I can't believe it!

EDIT: Well, after taking the survey, it was a bit underwhelming.
"How much time on average do you spend playing GT Sport?" and there's a box to put in some number. Is it hours? Seconds? Days? Years? Nobody knows.
Also: "Please tell us about your experience driving the GR Supra in Gran Turismo Sport. Please rate each of the following areas from 'Very good' to 'Very poor'." proceeds to put Exterior to Very poor

Last edited:
By the way, here's a list of all the cars in the dropdown menus for some of the questions... Gonna spoiler tag it since it's quite extensive.

Car families/models that aren't in GTS as of this post are bolded.
  • Lexus IS F
  • Lexus RC F
  • Toyota 86
  • Toyota GR Supra
  • Toyota GR Series
  • Nissan GT-R
  • Nissan Skyline
  • Nissan Fairlady Z
  • Honda NSX
  • Honda S660
  • Honda Civic Type R
  • Mazda Roadster
  • Subaru BRZ
  • Subaru WRX STi
  • Daihatsu Copen
  • Suzuki Alto Works
  • Suzuki Swift Sport
  • Mercedes-Benz SLC
  • Mercedes-Benz SL
  • Mercedes-AMG GT
  • BMW Z4
  • BMW i8
  • Audi TT/TTS
  • Audi R8
  • Volkswagen GTI Series
  • Porsche 718
  • Porsche 911
  • Jaguar F-Type
  • Lotus Evora
  • Lotus Elise
  • Lotus Exige
  • Lotus 3-Eleven
  • Chevrolet Corvette
  • Chevrolet Camaro
  • Ford Mustang
  • Fiat Abarth 595
  • Fiat Abarth 124 Spider
  • Ferrari 812 Superfast
  • Ferrari SF90 Stradale
  • Ferrari F8 Tributo
  • Ferrari 488
  • Ferrari Portofino
  • Alfa Romeo Giulietta
  • Alfa Romeo 4C
  • Lamborghini Urus
  • Lamborghini Huracan
  • Renault Clio R.S.
  • Renault Megane R.S.
  • Renault Alpine A110
  • Peugeot 308 GTi

Make of this what you will.
The ones that definetly existed in previous GT is
Lexus IS F
Suzuki Alto Works
Mercedes SL R129 and R230
Lotus Evora
Lotus Elise
Lotus Exige
Volkswagen GTi series as IV and V GTi
Toyota GR Supra is in GTS lol
NISMO roadcar GT-R
Mercedes-Benz AMG Models (Excluding GT) like SL55, C63
BMW M Models like M5 E60
The new to series are
Mercedes-Benz SLC
BMW i8
Porsche 718
Lotus 3 Eleven
Abarth 124
Abarth 595
Ferrari 812
Ferrari SF90
Ferrari F8
Ferrari 488
Ferrari Portofino
Alfa Romeo Giulietta
Lamborghini Urus
Peugeot 308 GTi
BMW ALPINA Models

Titles are vague, they could mean different variants or years, for example 4C could be Spider, or Mustang could be SN95 or some old. Also car series could indicate new members to those series.

Urus, Urus and Urus. Performance. SUVs. Are. Fun. To. Drive. But honestly, we should vote each and every single new car so that they all get added lol Surprised that I saw the SF90, 812, Portofino and F8 Tributo, considering the fact that the only new road cars that got added were the LaFerrari and F50. I’m also glad they are giving us, the players, a survey on what we want to see next.

I haven't seen such a low quality survey on the net for ages. It's just below under every reasonable standard, with some bad questions, irrelevant answers, missing options, missing units... this could be a reference for a how-not-to-make-a-survey guide. I'm just surprised because this is not the quality of either PD or Toyota and this ruins their names.

Seriously, asking me what games I play and giving me a selection to choose from? Really?

How much time on average do you spend playing Gran Turismo Sport?
Erm, per month, per week, per day?
Is the answer in hours, minutes, races, apples?

What games do you play on your smart phone.
I don't have a smart phone, not an option, other...

What other activities do you like manufacturers to do
Stop distracting kaz so he can focus on adding Spa!

Don't lie. You guys are all choose "engine" on the question of what can Toyota improve/change on the GR Supra.

5DA66B8B-71CB-480B-B32D-696649F860EF.jpeg

Don't lie. You guys are all choose "engine" on the question of what can Toyota improve/change on the GR Supra.

I chose interior, as in stop sourcing half your interior parts from the BMW parts bin. Toyota makes enough cars that they should be able to produce an entirely unique cabin from the Z4.

I don’t think people are interested in an Alto Works instead of a Supra and it’s definitely not a direct competitor :lol:

Some choices can seem odd, but from a japanese market perspective it makes more sense than you'd think, the Alto Works is considered a sporty kei car, and kei cars are the only things you can legally buy in Japan when you don't have a private parking spot. Well it's still odd but not more than including the Urus in the list. Could also be a matter of trying to figure what car a potential Supra owner would get as a daily as well.

My favourite question is: "How much time on average do you spend playing Gran Turismo Sport?" and then you just fill in a number with no extra information whatsoever.

I entered "3". I'll let them decide what that represents and over what time period :lol:

I did nearly the same, but with a five. What the?!

Chose exhaust, suspension and brakes for the Supra's areas of improvements. Based off my drive of the real thing, those are what I'd be looking at first, anyway. The engine is plenty pokey enough and I for one like the interior.

Holy ****. Polyphony is actually surveying the players. Am I in a dream? I can't believe it!

EDIT: Well, after taking the survey, it was a bit underwhelming.
"How much time on average do you spend playing GT Sport?" and there's a box to put in some number. Is it hours? Seconds? Days? Years? Nobody knows.
Also: "Please tell us about your experience driving the GR Supra in Gran Turismo Sport. Please rate each of the following areas from 'Very good' to 'Very poor'." proceeds to put Exterior to Very poor

I never understand the constant complain that PD never listens.

We had a survey on GTP around 10 years ago. "What tracks would like to see in GT". Spa, Bathurst and Interlagos were the top three, if I remember correctly. They all made it to the game at one point or another.

And that's just one example. I think they do just fine.

Having said that, I agree the survey is poorly written and leaves a lot to interpretation.

I'm hoping that the driving licence question is meant to be a two digit year for when you got it, rather than a duration since you got it, otherwise I'm both 42 years old and 112.

Went for the two digits as well, otherwise, I got my license when I was waaay too young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back