Toyota Supra survey, get new Nurburgring Supra livery and Gr.4 car in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT?! So besides modern cars (Taycan and Camaro ZL1), PD will also add a new racecar? And they are kinda asking for our feedback?! That's too good to be true. Am I dreaming? If so, please don't wake me up!!

Now let's see how many Lotuses, Porsches and Ferraris I can select as answers :lol:

im a little confused

in the gt page it says "As a 'thank you' for completing this survey, participants will receive a unique 'GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery)' car to use in Gran Turismo Sport, featuring the same livery as the car who raced in this year's Nürburgring 24 Hour."

which makes me think its just a supra with a livery, then on the same page it says:
Reward Details
Toyota GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery) Gr.4 category car for use in Gran Turismo Sport.

which makes it seems like a gr4 supra, but it could be a mistake, because in the survey page it says:

Reward Details

Toyota GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery)
Gr.4 category car for use in Gran Turismo Sport.

in different lines(?), making it seem like you are going to get a regular supra with a livery, plus a regular gr4 car....

or maybe im just overthinking it

Seeing the Ferrari 812 listed on there has me excited! If PD is able to put it in the game, I hope that the brakes on it will actually work (Unlike most of the other Italian supercars in GTS).

ALTO WORKS :drool:
Pleeeeeaaaassse Kaz!
@emula The ultimate standard/premium comparison.

Gran_Turismo_5_Grafik_Fail_10.jpg

This is a frankly awful questionnaire.

>"How much time on average do you spend playing Gran Turismo Sport?"

Per day, per week, per month, per century?

And is it how many hours, minutes, seconds?

>"Do you play any other games on PS4 other than Gran Turismo Sport? (3 choices only.)"

But...if you play more than 3 of the other choices...what? you just have to give incorrect data

>"Do you play on any other game consoles other than PS4? (3 choices only.)"

>"What game do you play the most on your smartphone? (3 choices only.)"

You are not able to pick no option. In addition, if the questions ask 'what game do you play the most', there is only 1 possible answer for what game is the most. Not 3. Only one can be the most played, if you do play games on your smartphone.

Last edited:
im a little confused

in the gt page it says "As a 'thank you' for completing this survey, participants will receive a unique 'GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery)' car to use in Gran Turismo Sport, featuring the same livery as the car who raced in this year's Nürburgring 24 Hour."

which makes me think its just a supra with a livery, then on the same page it says:
Reward Details
Toyota GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery) Gr.4 category car for use in Gran Turismo Sport.

which makes it seems like a gr4 supra, but it could be a mistake, because in the survey page it says:

Reward Details

Toyota GR Supra (Nürburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery)
Gr.4 category car for use in Gran Turismo Sport.

in different lines(?), making it seem like you are going to get a regular supra with a livery, plus a regular gr4 car....

or maybe im just overthinking it

I think it's just the car itself, like how the BMW M6 GT3 cars will have a little thing in parentheses about the team that drives it in real life, and that the Supra from the Nurburgring 24h is going to be a Gr.4 car. (I mean, especially when looking at the image of the car. It seems like it'd best fit into Gr.4 more than anything.)

BMW Z4 the other Supra, don't you read
You said there already is the 86 for Toyota in the Gr.4 category and then cried for the Z4 instead which makes zero sense as there also already is a Gr.4 BMW.

If they did a survey on Tracks with the Classic Originals use the feed and actually make them?

I'm surprised with this since I always wanted PD to do something like this... Like they have suggested types of cars like Latest Ferraris, M Power Cars, Alpina, AMG Series, GR Series and bunch more. I think PD want some Feedback for the fans possibly for GT7, might get a few of those suggestions in GT Sport.

The ones that definetly existed in previous GT is
Lexus IS F
Suzuki Alto Works
Mercedes SL R129 and R230
Lotus Evora
Lotus Elise
Lotus Exige
Volkswagen GTi series as IV and V GTi
Toyota GR Supra is in GTS lol
NISMO roadcar GT-R
Mercedes-Benz AMG Models (Excluding GT) like SL55, C63
BMW M Models like M5 E60
The new to series are
Mercedes-Benz SLC
BMW i8
Porsche 718
Lotus 3 Eleven
Abarth 124
Abarth 595
Ferrari 812
Ferrari SF90
Ferrari F8
Ferrari 488
Ferrari Portofino
Alfa Romeo Giulietta
Lamborghini Urus
Peugeot 308 GTi
BMW ALPINA Models

Titles are vague, they could mean different variants or years, for example 4C could be Spider, or Mustang could be SN95 or some old. Also car series could indicate new members to those series.
Either way, these are plenty of cars that, in groups of four, could be in a updates starting from December. ;)

By the way, here's a list of all the cars in the dropdown menus for some of the questions... Gonna spoiler tag it since it's quite extensive.

Car families/models that aren't in GTS as of this post are bolded.
  • Lexus IS F
  • Lexus RC F
  • Toyota 86
  • Toyota GR Supra
  • Toyota GR Series
  • Nissan GT-R
  • Nissan Skyline
  • Nissan Fairlady Z
  • Honda NSX
  • Honda S660
  • Honda Civic Type R
  • Mazda Roadster
  • Subaru BRZ
  • Subaru WRX STi
  • Daihatsu Copen
  • Suzuki Alto Works
  • Suzuki Swift Sport
  • Mercedes-Benz SLC
  • Mercedes-Benz SL
  • Mercedes-AMG GT
  • BMW Z4
  • BMW i8
  • Audi TT/TTS
  • Audi R8
  • Volkswagen GTI Series
  • Porsche 718
  • Porsche 911
  • Jaguar F-Type
  • Lotus Evora
  • Lotus Elise
  • Lotus Exige
  • Lotus 3-Eleven
  • Chevrolet Corvette
  • Chevrolet Camaro
  • Ford Mustang
  • Fiat Abarth 595
  • Fiat Abarth 124 Spider
  • Ferrari 812 Superfast
  • Ferrari SF90 Stradale
  • Ferrari F8 Tributo
  • Ferrari 488
  • Ferrari Portofino
  • Alfa Romeo Giulietta
  • Alfa Romeo 4C
  • Lamborghini Urus
  • Lamborghini Huracan
  • Renault Clio R.S.
  • Renault Megane R.S.
  • Renault Alpine A110
  • Peugeot 308 GTi

Make of this what you will.

IMHO that is an extract of the GT7 car list

@emula The ultimate standard/premium comparison.

Gran_Turismo_5_Grafik_Fail_10.jpg

that would be the best comparison ever :D

IMHO that is an extract of the GT7 car list

that would be the best comparison ever :D
I guess those cars will be on the next GT game and some of them might be added to GT Sport. That's why PD is asking about our preferences, with that kind of feedback they could choose a couple of fan favorites to add on next updates (and maybe even create an online cup like they did with the Supra).

I'm hoping that the driving licence question is meant to be a two digit year for when you got it, rather than a duration since you got it, otherwise I'm both 42 years old and 112.

I assumed it was the age you got it, though at 17 mine is only a year off the duration I've held it too. :D
I assumed it was how long you've held a license for and put 32.

I assumed it was how long you've held a license for and put 32.

That's cleared that up then :lol:.
I pity the person who has to analyse the responses when they get to that question...!

PS I put the year when I got my license, not that you care :lol:

Annnd, still having issues :rolleyes: I'm using my exact PSN name so I don't get how I keep having "Unauthorized Access"

And of course, its only me having these problems. Just great.

So, if we need to buy a GR Supra to do this, anyone know which one we’re supposed to buy (the N300 GR Supra RZ or the Gr.3 GR Supra Racing Concept)?

Annnd, still having issues :rolleyes: I'm using my exact PSN name so I don't get how I keep having "Unauthorized Access"

And of course, its only me having these problems. Just great.

I always login to Sony site using email address and password, rather than PSN name. Have you tried using your email address instead?

I always login to Sony site using email address and password, rather than PSN name. Have you tried using your email address instead?

That's what I've been using and it keeps giving that message. Meant to say account instead of name but either way, keep getting that and I have no idea why.

That's what I've been using and it keeps giving that message. Meant to say account instead of name but either way, keep getting that and I have no idea why.
Do you have a Supra?

Both thrilled that I have a chance to provide Polyphony with feedback and also disappointed because of how janky it was and a lack of thoroughness. Wtf were the license issued questions or time spent on GT Sport? No idea if I answered correctly. If I was a marketing person, I would want as much information as possible. I'm sure most people here (and the type of people who are even going to look at this survey to begin with) would be happy to fill out a whole bunch of car, racing, and video game related questions.

Ok, "Do you own a car?" yea.. Can I tell you how many? Can I tell you which ones? That seems like it'd be information gold for them, giving them an approximation of my tastes and income.. Which I assume Toyota would want to know because this is probably all about.. "hey, can you please buy our car? If not, then why?" I wish I could've told them what other specific racing games I enjoy. Maybe a separate one asking about older racing games (Do you play them or no?) Ask if I enjoy club/production level car racing instead of F1 etc. Ask if I participate in real life HPDE/track events, AutoX, or if a person actively holds a racing license. They asked what peripheral I prefer to use.. why not ask if I want something higher end/expensive or simple/affordable? I'd love it if Logitech tried to make like a $800 wheel/pedals/shifter set. Something less absurdly expensive as the Fanatec ecosystem junk but more feature-rich than their G series wheels (which I love how simple, universal, functional, and durable they are) Ugh, it was kinda frustrating.

In terms of the Supra, I kinda took it as Toyota asking about it to get opinions on the real car. I haven't driven it obviously but I have no interest. I rated it as good in all areas except for Exterior and Interior because.. It's ugly. In categories I'd change I put Exterior, exhaust, and transmission. And in terms of programs they could offer, I chose "provide feedback during development" because.. Maybe I could've helped save them by voting on whether I thought the concept design was hideous or not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back