E ExtremeGT5 Messages 29 Messages ExtremeJens Nov 29, 2010 #1 Just a simple question, how do you trade cars? I've seen a Trade Cars topic but how do you actually trade them if both agree? Send as a gift?
Just a simple question, how do you trade cars? I've seen a Trade Cars topic but how do you actually trade them if both agree? Send as a gift?
GM Messages 4,103 Messages George0393 + GTP_GM Nov 30, 2010 #3 You and the other person both have to gift the cars to each other, so it is based on trust.
H HN7 Messages 1,507 Messages GTP_HN7 Messages HN7 Nov 30, 2010 #4 ExtremeGT5 Just a simple question, how do you trade cars? I've seen a Trade Cars topic but how do you actually trade them if both agree? Send as a gift? Click to expand... Highlight the car, press Triangle and select Give To Friend.
ExtremeGT5 Just a simple question, how do you trade cars? I've seen a Trade Cars topic but how do you actually trade them if both agree? Send as a gift? Click to expand... Highlight the car, press Triangle and select Give To Friend.