Transformers : The Last Knight (Last movie they said)Movies 

• Thread starter GTboyz
  • 23 comments
Indonesia
Jakarta
lastknight.jpg

Mark Walhberg returns as Cade Yaeger.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/687117-transformers-last-knight#/slide/1

Didn't they say they're going to reboot the characters again this time? Because the last Optimus wasn't well received (too much killing bla bla bla). Though from the title they still seem to be going with the whole Knight theme and continuing where they left off (Optimus going into space to find their creators).

The first movie was the best IMO, despite having problems at least it's solid. Then it all went progressively downhill from there. If there's anyone who can make a worse movie than AoE, it's Michael Bay. I'll probably just watch it to see how many plotholes I can find :lol:

When will they be honest in their film titles? Sure, it's called Transformers: The Last Knight, but we all know that Transformers: Alien Explosion Robot Dinosaur Explosions will be a much more accurate title.

Anthony Hopkins has joined the cast. Which raises the question, why on Earth would Sir Hopkins stoop so low? At least it will have an actual Knight in it now.

Sooo... Monday Night Football just showed a preview of this... I think they are trying to make a film worse than Batman & Robin. Even for Bay, le eff was that?

Not even 30 seconds into that abomination of a trailer, and there were already a 🤬 load of explosions. Just end this 🤬 series already!

lol almost same plot? as Fast 8. Both main character betrays their friends/family. Both had released a teaser for their trailers too.

also "we're not giving up, okay ?" left me laughing. After that SNL skit, i can't take it seriously lol

Ow, my brain cells!

Although I do have to admit that some of the early stuff suggested that there was real promise - that creatures of myth and legend really did exist, that they were aliens from another world, and that we are becoming increasingly disenfranchised with them as we realise just how fickle and fallible they are. That, to me, has the makings of a great story ... and then everything explodes.

...You know what, I'm not even gonna complain. I mean, what's the point? This is Michael Bay we're talking about. If you were expecting a movie without explosions and slo-mo at this point in the man's career, then you are a colossal hopeless... something.

No point in beating the proverbial. Let's just firmly switch off our brains and be delighted in the robot carnage. Thanks.

Early reviews are in, and as expected, it's terrible. It does everything the previous films did, only bigger, louder, more obnoxiously and generally worse. At this point, it seems that the only way that they could make a film worse than this is to make a decent film because given the talent involved, that's going to take an enormous brainfart.

The constant aspect ratio change makes me brainfart. From "GT6 Replay" ( 1.78:1) to "GTSport Replay" (2.35:1) to somewhere in between (1.85:1) . Its random as they run out of cameras they shooting. They can use the advantage to set the action scenes 2.35:1 and 1.78:1 for calmier ones. But nope and its very jarring.

Atleast they got the car sounds right and the mustang reminds me bit of Mustang GT3 from GTSport. Still makes me fall asleep mid movie.

Last edited:
The constant aspect ratio change makes me brainfart. From "GT6 Replay" ( 1.78:1) to "GTSport Replay" (2.35:1) to somewhere in between (1.85:1) . Its random as they run out of cameras they shooting. They can use the advantage to set the action scenes 2.35:1 and 1.78:1 for calmier ones. But nope and its very jarring.

Also atleast they got the car sounds right and the mustang reminds me bit of Mustang GT3 from GTSport. Still makes me fall asleep mid movie.

IKR! The aspect ratio was horrible in this film!

My mates told m there were hardly any Transfomers shown.

Well, it's been that way since the 1st one. I stopped caring about these movies after the 3rd one. I just pretend they don't exist.

Back