transmition

  • Thread starter Thread starter [ssg]sam
  • 53 comments
  • 1,342 views

transmition

  • manuel

    Votes: 29 65.9%
  • automatic

    Votes: 15 34.1%

  • Total voters
    44
Messages
167
what doe you use for driving or drifting manual or automatic transmition?
 
whos like the grand-father racing! whit a manuel cars
 
I used to drift in an automatic,but that's only cause I thought it was waaaaay too hard to be able and control the car around the corner in the middle of a drift,then downshift and so forth.But,I overcome that fear and I love drivin' a manual ^_^

AE86Driver
 
never dive auto!
manual is the way to go... for fun and for braking
 
Im manual for a number of reasons...

  • In real life, manual transmition saves car life somewhat.
  • It is more realistic... NASCAR cars are not auto are they?
  • It's more challenging... if you like a challenge.
    [/list=a]

    Basically, it's your crib, n' you in control brother!!!!!
 
I was not aware of manuals extending a cars life :odd:

I think sir that you know not what you say! :rolleyes:

show me proof and i will believe :p
 
but i agree with the realism side of it...

in rl autos are usually 4 speed.... we can make 6 speed autos in gt3 :odd:
altho... the as200 is a 4 speed... but in rl it is a 6 speed manual...........

i have a head ache :/
 
Originally posted by ving
I was not aware of manuals extending a cars life :odd:

I think sir that you know not what you say! :rolleyes:

show me proof and i will believe :p

Well it savors the transmission... thats what everyone else says and it makes sense.
 
Actually, it doesn't. A properly maintained automatic transmission (one that is not abused or run hot, and kept full of fluid) will outlast the rest of the car, pretty much. Particularly in a RWD car. It's not uncommon for a good, American-made auto trans of the 1967-1973 vintage to go 200,000 miles without rebuild.

Very few people can get that kind of mileage out of a clutch.
 
I use manual (not manuel, which is a Latino name) because I can get the best times that way. If auto was faster i'd use it.

I also have never heard of it saving (not savoring which is what one does with a good cigar or a fine wine) the tranny, either.
 
what isn't fun to drive about auto? you can drift just as well with it as manual, and get almost as good of an exit speed without the extreme concentration needed for manual.
 
yes drifting with manual transmition is the 2 level after auto transmition.
 
I love manual for drifting and racing but I drift while I race so It comes kinda easy.
 
my old 5.20 had four gears with V8 since my dad got a new ride im allowed to use the old one and frankly maual is jus too good, thus u get more thrills,lol
 
1)when you being you drive wiht auto transmition you no.and 2)when you a acerired experience you drive manual!
 
Originally posted by [ssg]sam
1)when you being you drive wiht auto transmition you no.and 2)when you a acerired experience you drive manual!

I am having a hard time understanding this language.
 
Automatic transmissions are for people who don't know how to drive!:mad:
 
sorry for my langu... because i speak in french and i talk a litilbit in english.
 
Back