TRi's GT4 Videos (Newest:"no_gaWD/One Handed" updated:4/29)

• Thread starter TRi
  • 175 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Must have been a gargantuan undertaking putting all that footage together. Some of the drifts were a little rough around the edges but i felt that suited the vids theme excellently.

I particularly liked the evo vs what looked like sunday cup cars. It was like a rally cross race for you... taking what ever line suited you best no matter if it included a little dirt here and there :)

Great music, car and camera choices too.

👍 for a hell of an effort.

Welcome to the forums Cable :) I see your from Australia too.. May I ask what state?

Hey MdnIte.

Thanks for the welcome. I've actually been lurking here for a while just don't post. I think I registered a fair while ago.

I'm from Townsville in North QLD.

Edit: looking at our profiles I registered just one day after you! :)

KurtG
Yes, excellent video. Great music. Few questions:
1.Howd you get the cobra to be wheel-less?
2.Were you using 900 degree steering?
3.What were the basics you did to each car (overall, in general) settings wise to help with your drifts.

Again. Great vid! 👍
1.there's a codebreaker code for hovering cars
2. ds2 here
3. i started with high powered cars and n1s and 80% of the way i switched to mid-powered settings. currently i just get n2s, a few engine upgrades, all best drivetrain mods and lightweight 1-2 depending on the car. lower it to about 10 over the lowest it goes and maybe drop the auto trans setting 1-3 clicks.

Driftnewb110
HAHA!!!The begging and end was the best part. How did you get your car to fall on the mechanic? :confused:
exported the video to photoshop stills. cut and pasted as necessary and then brought it into premiere to put it all together. i got so tired of seeing him doing it over and over that i wanted to see something happen, and i did.

Omnis
TRi, your editing skills rock. lol. what program(s) do you use?

i loved the back to the future ending. i knew it was coming too. lol.
adobe premiere, photoshop, and after effects

Cable
Wow. Must have been a gargantuan undertaking putting all that footage together. Some of the drifts were a little rough around the edges but i felt that suited the vids theme excellently.

I particularly liked the evo vs what looked like sunday cup cars. It was like a rally cross race for you... taking what ever line suited you best no matter if it included a little dirt here and there :)

Great music, car and camera choices too.

👍 for a hell of an effort.
yes, and i didn't get to include the other 2/3 of my garage that i wanted to.
hehe as long as i have one tire on the road (or none in the case of the shelby) i'm a happy man. i'll never be able to do a run like that again for sure.

thank you everyone! keep the feedback coming good or bad! feedback=better videos! exclamation point!

great vid tri i liked it alot u drifted alot of cars from a wide span of automotive history very nice can't wait to see more!!!!

Slide or Die
This is pretty much the best drift video ever.
i wouldn't go that far, but thanks.
glad everyone enjoyed it. anything not enjoyable? i got bored with the isuzu section.
if anyone would wanna do a project sometime, that would be cool. i want more variety...

GOTTA LOVE CABLE MODEM. Wow this is the best video I've ever seen lol. The C12 in beginning scene almost made me fall out of my chair, it was SO sick, 360 then slide into a drift!!! OMFG that was awesome. Keep up the good work, now back to the video!!!

All of my yousendit's expired... I will post it when I get home tomorrow on my nice dsl unless someone else wants to.

could you possibly upload the song that played after the beatles song, think its unknown - console on the video. or if anyone has the full artist name and title that'd be helpful!

lol great video man!! the editing it's great , nice drift and song (especially the first )and I love the humor.
the video smell good lol :crazy:👍

You're gonna have to show me how to edit in Premier like that man, the video alone is a great display of skills in both dorifto and video editing. :dopey:👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back