Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
Built a 1200 Beetle wheelie car in color shift green with color shift pink wheels yesterday. Amusing to say the least. Would love to post pics if only I could find my damn flash drive :mad:

This thread has given me so much LIFE. I would happily buy the million credits purely to build a whole fleet of fully tuned monstrous "crap cars" that the noobs sneer at and dismiss and take great satisfaction in slaying much cooler cars. Bringing NOS back was made for this kind of thing.

My troll car (and actually the most successful with about 16 wins so far) but sadly not pink, my 2CV:

tumblr_mympotI5wL1r19us9o3_500.jpg

tumblr_mympotI5wL1r19us9o1_1280.jpg

I've been using the Mini Marcos in 550pp rooms, around 220hp and 547pp maxed out and handles like it's on rails. It has the big wing on the roof too.

I've came in either 1st or 2nd every race so far.

On GT5 the Chevrolet Silverado SST truck could be tuned to 800bhp. It had bad turbo lag upto 30mph but after that it accelerated like any supercar. In a slipstream it could get to over 240mph easily.

Bask in the glory that is... Peugeot 205 Time Attack edition

veUPpUY.jpg

Most people know a troll car the moment they see it painted in some absurd pink/green, so I've done the opposite, I've made my Peugeot matte black with matching Nascar style rims, but also added a rear spoiler for downforce.

Now, it doesn't roll, pop wheelies, or drift around uncontrollably, no, its purpose in existence is far more specific.
It has 400 horsepower, does the Goodwood hillclimb in more than 45.1 seconds, and can lap the full silverstone circuit in about 2:03. It also has Nitrous, and has so far only lost two drag races(both against modded out Viper ACRs, which it could only beat off the line) :mischievous:

This is the quintessential trolling car.

:eek::drool::bowdown:

This is a brilliant thread. Laughed myself silly looking at some of the cars on show. I just have to go get me a troll beetle. Hopefully in reflex spice or bright pink.

Bask in the glory that is... Peugeot 205 Time Attack edition

veUPpUY.jpg

Most people know a troll car the moment they see it painted in some absurd pink/green, so I've done the opposite, I've made my Peugeot matte black with matching Nascar style rims, but also added a rear spoiler for downforce.

Now, it doesn't roll, pop wheelies, or drift around uncontrollably, no, its purpose in existence is far more specific.
It has 400 horsepower, does the Goodwood hillclimb in more than 45.1 seconds, and can lap the full silverstone circuit in about 2:03. It also has Nitrous, and has so far only lost two drag races(both against modded out Viper ACRs, which it could only beat off the line) :mischievous:

This is the quintessential trolling car.

just made one, 491 hp a real beast :D hope i can find a few more hp hate uneven numbers :P

Does the Mazda Lantis still have the ridiculous wing on it? If yes, then I have an idea.

EDIT: It doesn't. :(

Last edited:
I had a troll Lotus Europa 15th Anniversary edition, but I don't have pictures before I changed to a more "sensible setup", unfortunately. It had maximum front ride height with minimum rear ride height, softest possible front spring rate and roll bars, hardest possible rear spring rate and roll bars, and maximum rear camber with 0 front camber. It handled like complete *****, but it was hilarious to watch. It also had the ever-important NAWWWWZZZ and a Stage-3 Turbo. Lag till 4k RPM! Oh, yeah! :cool:

Can someone post the tunes to some of these? Would love to make one. Maybe the Beetle or mini Cooper?

Try this - my uber Bug. Let me know how you go =)
470pp, 180hp, 694kg. (with the high rpm turbo)

On more right technical courses it might be a good idea to swap for the mid range one for 181hp and 478pp, punching 9kg more maximum torque, although it peaks at about 3000rpm, it feels very meaty around tracks like the Autumn Ring Mini.

Currently set up for SS tires.

Ride 87/87
Sprint 3.9/2.0
Comp 4/2
Ext 4/3
Sway bars 3/2
Camber 5.7/4.4
Toe 0.03/0.70

Brakes 9/5
Trans max speed 240

LSD initial 28
LSD accel 12
LSD decel 15

Rear downforce 18
NOS optional

Try this - my uber Bug. Let me know how you go =)
470pp, 180hp, 694kg. (with the high rpm turbo)

On more right technical courses it might be a good idea to swap for the mid range one for 181hp and 478pp, punching 9kg more maximum torque, although it peaks at about 3000rpm, it feels very meaty around tracks like the Autumn Ring Mini.

Currently set up for SS tires.

Ride 87/87
Sprint 3.9/2.0
Comp 4/2
Ext 4/3
Sway bars 3/2
Camber 5.7/4.4
Toe 0.03/0.70

Brakes 9/5
Trans max speed 240

LSD initial 28
LSD accel 12
LSD decel 15

Rear downforce 18
NOS optional
Will try it later on today, thanks. Which car is it exactly? There are a few beetles in the game.

Back