Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
I'm going to go online soon and buy a troll car. I think I'll get a Fiat 500 F '68, because I love to drift them.

I was wondering which fully tuned troll cars keeps up with other classes of cars. Format them in a list like this:

Volkswagen Beetle: Keeps up with (Name the cars, tires, horsepower, and performance point range)

Fiat 500 F '68: Keeps up with...

And so on and so forth.

Doesn't work that way.

A Honda N360 or Subaru 360 can keep up with a Ferrari FXX in a lobby with no TCS if the driver of the FXX cant drive it.

Yesterday i saw a toronado wheelie but i dont know if it was some kind of lag or it whas really him popping wheelies, i hope it was cause that would be awsome.

Working on this ATM, But in the mean time here is another 1000hp vehicle doing crazy things

Last edited:
Honda beat and dihatshu siricon sx4 4WD are very fast, surisingly........
I have the wicked child, thinking about taking the car it's made from and using a separate sheet for wheelies.

Edit: the wicked child is storia x4.

Last edited:
Doesn't work that way.

A Honda N360 or Subaru 360 can keep up with a Ferrari FXX in a lobby with no TCS if the driver of the FXX cant drive it.

*Grumbles* Alright...

Grayfox
Working on this ATM, But in the mean time here is another 1000hp vehicle doing crazy things

:lol: Nice!

I didnt understand your post before, nothings wrong:) glad you sorta got your Subaru 360 to wheelie:)
Edit: I understand now you've edited it:)
I just re-read my post about the wicked child... Um... The "Child" was made by "Cars". I must've typed carm instead of hitting space (Happens all the time on virtual keyboards) and it autocorrected to "cars". Editing now. But anyway we should get back to thread title now.

I was doing wheelies online yesterday with one other person in the room and he couldn't see it, same problem as GT5.

Oh, ya'know, people already knew you can do this too.

f4lcfq.jpg

So... is nitrous ESSENTIAL for wheelies, or does it just make it easier? Im tuning a couple of cars so far not mentioned here, but dont know if my stubborness about never buying NOS is dooming me to failure.

So... is nitrous ESSENTIAL for wheelies, or does it just make it easier? Im tuning a couple of cars so far not mentioned here, but dont know if my stubborness about never buying NOS is dooming me to failure.

Since nitro can give you extra horsepower it helps with the hop.
It assists with them in 2nd gear.

Some cars dont need it

Last edited:
Maybe PD put in a Vin Diesel easter egg (his car, not his head). To get a muscle car to wheelie...

Was thinking about this.

If i could get a charger to wheelie a green supra perfect fast and furious recreation.
Only issue is no train crossing to race to or trucks to "flip" the car.

If it was useless this thread would not have 200 posts.

Troll cars are for Lolz
I didn't say useless. "Pointless and ridiculous", but that's just my opinion.
If you like this sort of thing then go with it.

I didn't say useless. "Pointless and ridiculous", but that's just my opinion.
If you like this sort of thing then go with it.

Ridiculous? Yes. But I disagree with it being pointless.
Why did PD included all these cars if it wasn't for so that we can go around and have fun with it? :lol:

Ridiculous? Yes. But I disagree with it being pointless.
Why did PD included all these cars if it wasn't for so that we can go around and have fun with it? :lol:
To be able to say: "It's over 1200!!!"
Don't get me wrong though, I'm extremely satisfied we have these cars :)

Was thinking about this.

If i could get a charger to wheelie a green supra perfect fast and furious recreation.
Only issue is no train crossing to race to or trucks to "flip" the car.

You'd need an orange/red Supra. The green car is the Eclipse that gets blown up!
Tank car = Train
Dodge Ram= Truck

Latest Posts

Back