Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
This thread is great. I should really get a troll car now (Well, not at the moment, it's late). I'm thinking of which car I should get. Fiat 500 F '68, Beetle 1200, Daihatsu Midget II, that Renault on the other page (Not the Avantime), and a whole host of others. I think I'll start with a Fiat 500, as I had fun with that car near the end of GT5 for me. I loved pulling monumental drifts in that car at Suzuka. I had no idea a car with such a minuscule wheelbase could slide that well!

I was driving the Murder Midget (pics will come later) in a lobby last night and after I said that everyone should get one, I was asked how high I was. Then the question was rephrased as "How drunk are you?" I responded with "Not at all".

I have the suspension raised all the way up and made it as soft as you can. It goes up on 2 wheels almost every time you turn the wheel with some force.

Also, it does brake-stand burnouts on RS tires if you use NAWZ when you do it.

Best car eva!

I was driving the Murder Midget (pics will come later) in a lobby last night and after I said that everyone should get one, I was asked how high I was. Then the question was rephrased as "How drunk are you?" I responded with "Not at all".

I have the suspension raised all the way up and made it as soft as you can. It goes up on 2 wheels almost every time you turn the wheel with some force.

Also, it does brake-stand burnouts on RS tires if you use NAWZ when you do it.

Best car eva!
I gotta make one of these! It shall be PINK!

Shame no Evo to set a time and you to beat it on the TGTT
The SilverStone International circuit seems like a good alternative to TGTT. It's roughly the same length and it's in Britain or alternatively Streets of Willow Springs.

This thread is awesome.

I can't decide wether the people complaining are actually trolling themselves or they're genuinely THAT boring that they have to complain. Bore off you sad people, if no one took offense to things that are merely words then there'd be half the amount of issues in the world. Stop taking yourself so serioiusly and enjoy life. You only get one shot. Live and let live or bore off.

Good News Everyone!
The Avantime By Vic is up and running with 355hp and a 1500kg curb weight to thanks to the ballast to sort the 61-39 stock weight distribution to 57-43.

Two things to note, 1: unlike SpongeInside's Avantime, mine doesn't have the rear wing on the account of the winged version being slower and 2:, I took Clarkson's early idea of using Nitrous to bump up the power on board and added it to the Avantime.

Coming soon to a lobby near you.:lol:

The Avantime is awesome isn't it!? I discovered it also through the Top Gear episode, and made a clone back in GT5. To my surprise it was a very fun vehicle to toss around, and plenty fast, became one of my favorite cars to take online. Also, the Suzuki Alto Works that everybody complains about is a tuned monster on Trial Mountain lol, I don't think I ever lift off the gas hahaha. I have to get some videos and pics up

Has anyone done a troll hybrid car?

Yes.

I have a pastel pink Toyota Prius Touring car, only issue CVT transmission
I also have a hot pink Honda Insight.
This is a beast on ARM, 5 speed racing tranny, Civic type R wing, full tune and it just goes.
See 2nd place.

Also pictured is a pastel pink Tesla roadster.
ommk.jpg

Yes.

I have a pastel pink Toyota Prius Touring car, only issue CVT transmission
I also have a hot pink Honda Insight.
This is a beast on ARM, 5 speed racing tranny, Civic type R wing, full tune and it just goes.
See 2nd place.

Also pictured is a pastel pink Tesla roadster.
ommk.jpg

:lol: what race was that?

Back