Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
Are they 4.6km long?

Question: would PD's physics engine also replicate "the conservation of angular momentum"?

Last edited:
I have another question: when you do those wheelies in an online room, do the other people actually see you doing wheelies? Because i don't think so... Its another game mistake. Other people online can see you when you roll your car or do other non-grounded things like wheelies.

I have another question: when you do those wheelies in an online room, do the other people actually see you doing wheelies? Because i don't think so... Its another game mistake. Other people online can see you when you roll your car or do other non-grounded things like wheelies.

Pretty sure they do.

I was doing wheelies in an online room with the raven and people could see it.

Pretty sure they do.

I was doing wheelies in an online room with the raven and people could see it.
Oh, well, but whats true is people don't see you when the car is doing a side wheelie or is about to roll.

I need to know the wheelie tunes! I presume it works best on RR & MR cars right? Do you put 200kg all on the back!? And what do you do with the suspension!?

This is a base setup to get wheelies, your car may need some changes
Suspension
Max ride height.
Lowest spring rates
1 for dampers
1 for swaybar
0 for camber(any kind of camber will reduce the chances of wheelies(tested this))
0 for toe.

Body
200kg ballast
+50 position
Wings are not needed

Some cars do not need ballast.

Any RR car should work but may be those select few that refuse to let themselves be troll cars.

Not tested MR cars yet, but they are on the list.

I have single handedly turned this game into a joke.

XD

The RUF RGT for me doesnt want to be a troll car, it wont wheelie;(
Not like I want it to be a troll car.....

Last edited:
Suspension
Max ride height.
Lowest spring rates
1 for dampers
1 for swaybar
0 for camber(any kind of camber will reduce the chances of wheelies(tested this))
0 for toe.

Body
200kg ballast
+50 position
Wings are not needed

Some cars do not need ballast.

Any RR car should work but may be those select few that refuse to let themselves be troll cars.

Not tested MR cars yet, but they are on the list.

I have single handedly turned this game into a joke.

XD
Can it be done in a midget?

Yesterday i saw a toronado wheelie but i dont know if it was some kind of lag or it whas really him popping wheelies, i hope it was cause that would be awsome.

If you adjusted the suspension slightly could you make the car "realistically wheelie" or is it always the "I want to go to the moon" kinda wheelie?

I'm so going to try to make my gasser El Camino do wheelies.

11641903376_daefea36c8_b.jpg

Man I'm SO going to.

Try this - my uber Bug. Let me know how you go =)
470pp, 180hp, 694kg. (with the high rpm turbo)

On more right technical courses it might be a good idea to swap for the mid range one for 181hp and 478pp, punching 9kg more maximum torque, although it peaks at about 3000rpm, it feels very meaty around tracks like the Autumn Ring Mini.

Currently set up for SS tires.

Ride 87/87
Sprint 3.9/2.0
Comp 4/2
Ext 4/3
Sway bars 3/2
Camber 5.7/4.4
Toe 0.03/0.70

Brakes 9/5
Trans max speed 240

LSD initial 28
LSD accel 12
LSD decel 15

Rear downforce 18
NOS optional
Just made it, and painted it a ridiculous pink chrome with bright green rims and a giant rear wing. Going to try it now.

I'm going to go online soon and buy a troll car. I think I'll get a Fiat 500 F '68, because I love to drift them.

I was wondering which fully tuned troll cars keeps up with other classes of cars. Format them in a list like this:

Volkswagen Beetle: Keeps up with (Name the cars, tires, horsepower, and performance point range)

Fiat 500 F '68: Keeps up with...

And so on and so forth.

Can you post the tune? Wheelies look awesome.

Just tune it to the max (88 hp!), incl nitro, then add 200 kg weight at the back, and soften the suspension as much as you can. That should get your wheels in the air :)

Edit: Also try lowering the rear.

Last edited:
Just tune it to the max (88 hp!), incl nitro, then add 200 kg weight at the back, and soften the suspension as much as you can. That should get your wheels in the air :)

Edit: Also try lowering the rear.
Thanks, making it now.

Edit: It goes on its hood a bit, but nothing like In the picture...

Last edited:
Really interested to see if anyone comes up with a "wheels up" FR tune that works. I haven't found anything that works so far.

My personal favourite troll car is my pure gold chrome fiat panda, with gold rims and nos.

The replys and whining i get off people online is pretty funny so it serves the purpose of being a troll car, but at the same time how could anyone stay mad at a golden box with nos and wheels :P

Bring it to a halt, TCS off and rev it fully, hold down nitrous and do a burning start!
Should work!
I did one, on accident. The car spun out and the car was resting on the trunk. I can't replicate that though. I stop it, Rev the engine, and hit nitrous, the hood comes up a bit, but the wheels are still on the ground. Mind posting your car settings, or a video of the wheelie?

IMG_20140102_234051.jpg
IMG_20140102_234327.jpg
IMG_20140102_234248.jpg
I did one, on accident. The car spun out and the car was resting on the trunk. I can't replicate that though. I stop it, Rev the engine, and hit nitrous, the hood comes up a bit, but the wheels are still on the ground. Mind posting your car settings, or a video of the wheelie?
I'll post some pics:)
Sorry if you can't see the pics

Last edited:
Back