Trying to install the Course Maker App on Android emulator

• Thread starter NixxxoN
  • 165 comments
Google playstore should remove the compatible restriction.
I downloaded the single APK from this topic, installed it on my Samsung S5, works.
Small screen ? yes, but it works just fine.
Export is by login on psn.
the new import menu in GT6 retrieves that export, 1 lap testdrive and then you can save it to your ps3/gallery.

Yes, also I'm on Windows 10. That might be the problem but I'm not sure.

Same error for me, I'm on Windows 7. Can't get it to work with any android emulator I've tried. 'Your hardware does not support this application'

Last edited:
You have to be on Eifel (Flat) and select reference image in the upper right.

I can't figure out how to zoom in and out...
I know but BlueStacks does not show my windows folders

Edit:found the folders but still cant import pictures
it only works when i go to settings and import from windows

Last edited:
I know but BlueStacks does not show my windows folders

Edit:found the folders but still cant import pictures
it only works when i go to settings and import from windows

http://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en...-access-your-PC-System-files-from-BlueStacks-
You can put your pictures in C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\SharedFolder, after that you can install ESFileExplorer on BlueStacks and then you will be able to see the files (sdcard/windows), then you need to move them to your sdcard/Download folder if you want to see them with the GT app...

I was able to import jpg but I don't know how to scale because it needs 2 fingers, but I only have one mouse lol

PS : with this method I can't see my kml files, they are in the Download folder but BlueStack doesn't seem to see them...

http://support.bluestacks.com/hc/en...-access-your-PC-System-files-from-BlueStacks-
You can put your pictures in C:\ProgramData\BlueStacks\UserData\SharedFolder, after that you can install ESFileExplorer on BlueStacks and then you will be able to see the files (sdcard/windows), then you need to move them to your sdcard/Download folder if you want to see them with the GT app...

I was able to import jpg but I don't know how to scale because it needs 2 fingers, but I only have one mouse lol

PS : with this method I can't see my kml files, they are in the Download folder but BlueStack doesn't seem to see them...
Thank you
I can see the files now but nothing happens when i press double click

I can use my 2 fingers for scaling because i got a touchscreen monitor:cheers:

I'm clueless with this stuff but my phone is rooted. Once the proper APK is found, what will we have to do to get it working? Like what apps will we need to actually use the Track Path Editor?

I'm clueless with this stuff but my phone is rooted. Once the proper APK is found, what will we have to do to get it working? Like what apps will we need to actually use the Track Path Editor?

Just download and install it, no other apps needed.
It just may ask you to allow 3rd party installations, but that is because the apk isn't coming from the google play store, it is still the official app.

I can't even get andyroid to work...

Any particular errors or it doesn't even start to install?

Here is the APK mate:
Since sharing links to unaltered free software isn't against the AUP, here is the android APK for everyone!

I currently have it working on my Galaxy S4, and the screen size really isn't an issue.

And you don't need anything extra, you don't even need root access :)
To install it just get the file on your phone and click on it in an app like ES File Explorer :)

Hope that helps!

Here is the APK mate:

To install it just get the file on your phone and click on it in an app like ES File Explorer :)

Hope that helps!

Small file size too. That's an added bonus. It doesn't seem like the app would be very graphics or CPU intensive so I think my LG F6 might be able to handle it. It can handle Deus Ex and that game is gorgeous so I hope this works.

Just download and install it, no other apps needed.
It just may ask you to allow 3rd party installations, but that is because the apk isn't coming from the google play store, it is still the official app.

Any particular errors or it doesn't even start to install?
I just get "starting services" and it goes no further when I launch it.

Getting hardware compatibility error on Desktop PC running Windows 8 , but works on Venue 8 Pro with Windows 10. Not running full screen though. Issue also with dragging curbing, OS always think I'm trying to multitask when I swipe from the left .

Would really like it to work on the desktop that's connected to a 32" TV.

Here is the APK mate:

Hope that helps!

The app is working fine for me so far. I'm really shocked it is that simple.

Makes me wonder if I could finally get Real Racing 3 working on my phone (blocked for incompatibility).

Bluestacks has a built-in pinch zoom function, you should be able to look it up on the internet. I know have one tried it myself in another app but I don't remember the commands for it.

Has anyone been able to export from Bluestacks to PS3?

I tried to look up the pinch zoom thing and can't find any info, and everything suggested doesn't work.

The app works and I can do everything but zoom in/out.

Getting hardware compatibility error on Desktop PC running Windows 8 , but works on Venue 8 Pro with Windows 10. Not running full screen though. Issue also with dragging curbing, OS always think I'm trying to multitask when I swipe from the left .

Would really like it to work on the desktop that's connected to a 32" TV.

Same error with Andy.

Back