1 set of RM to be used only
X2 tyre wear

Penalty Strikes

armoredcore12 ■
vrsSTIG ■
JoeOfTheFire ■

Reserves racing

Jomas_74 @Jomas
Litchi @Litchi psn:Will-Friedmann (now permanent)
StormPacer @Storm_SP17

Link to this post in my sig.

The starting times should be fine. I did a test run and if quali starts on time, and takes less than 10 mins (maths and general lap times says it will) then we are okay for a strict 5min break. This brings us to 9:05pm, giving us 10 mins until race start. I've done a slow dummy run of the run to the pits and from the pits with full fuel and lining up on the grid and it took 6mins 30 seconds. Giving us a 3.5min wait, which is plenty. The guy in last could still comment when ready to make sure we're all good .

This will have to be strict if it is to be done right. Timing like this gives our (very patient) broadcasters HalfTheRaceGone @Hasse R a better understanding, less time spent messing about and a more engaging event for the viewers, increasing not only HTRG's viewer count but also improving TSR's reputation.

Any delay means we will have to revert to just cracking on best we can and the person in last commenting when ready.

We're a man down this round so the uber-strict approach may not be used, but going forward it will be worth a shot.
@fastnloud30 can you please confirm the information here is correct? Taa.

Last edited:
Round 3 Details

NU7jMvFm.jpg

06:15 conditions
Championship Standings
Qualifying starts at 8:50pm BST
Lights go green at 9:15 BST
150kph / 93mph warmup lap / in-lap speed limit
56 Laps (+2)
RM + RH tyres available
X2 tyre wear

Penalty Strikes

armoredcore12 ■
vrsSTIG ■
JoeOfTheFire ■
The_Noir_Antares ■

The starting times should be fine. I did a test run and if quali starts on time, and takes less than 10 mins (maths and general lap times says it will) then we are okay for a strict 5min break. This brings us to 9:05pm, giving us 10 mins until race start. I've done a slow dummy run of the run to the pits and from the pits with full fuel and lining up on the grid and it took 6mins 30 seconds. Giving us a 3.5min wait, which is plenty.

This will have to be strict if it is to be done right. Timing like this gives our (very patient) broadcasters HalfTheRaceGone @Hasse R a better understanding, less time spent messing about and a more engaging event for the viewers, increasing not only HTRG's viewer count but also improving TSR's reputation.

Any delay means we will have to revert to @DrifterJoe idea, where we crack on best we can and the guy in last confirms when he is lined up and ready, which should work well.

We're a man down this round so the uber-strict approach may not be used, but going forward it will be worth a shot.
Thanks buddy. And enjoy your well earned TSR break. :cheers:

Oh great. I practised on Softs instead. Now I won't get to touch the car until an hour before the race starts...

Oh great. I practised on Softs instead. Now I won't get to touch the car until an hour before the race starts...
Now if you end up being faster than everyone else, you have a legitimate reason to brag!!! :D

I said the idea of whoever's last on the grid should choose reasonably close round time and put it in chat when they're ready, maybe they get on the grid at 6:14 lobby time and they suggest 6:30 or maybe Dirten can see when everyone's ready and put a time out there

I still think you were in a position to win if that didn't happen, which really sucks. At very least, like at Suzuka, you showed me that you have the pace to fight to win this championship.

Big ups to @DrifterJoe for taking a win for the Nukeshot lads, as well as @MaarteN5H for yet another strong 2nd place! @WaikeCU also did a great job to raise his position in the latter stages, reportedly going around the outside of the Baguette-Meister from what I heard. Still had a bit of an issue with traffic and lag, but I'm glad that you managed to bring the car home well!

All around a mixed day in the Nukeshot camp, but mostly positive! :D
confirming i will need a sub for fuji, all heck breaked loose now im in deep malarchy.

Confirming that I won't be able to make the rest of the season due to my work schedule shifting earlier. Consider my spot open for any reserve to go full.

Round 3 Details

NU7jMvFm.jpg

Short Version 06:15 conditions
Championship Standings
Qualifying starts at 8:50pm BST
Lights go green at 9:15 BST
150kph / 93mph warmup lap / in-lap speed limit
56 Laps (+2)
RM + RH tyres available
X2 tyre wear

Penalty Strikes

armoredcore12 ■
vrsSTIG ■
JoeOfTheFire ■

Reserves racing

Jomas_74 @Jomas
Litchi @Litchi psn:Will-Friedmann (now permanent)
StormPacer @Storm_SP17

The starting times should be fine. I did a test run and if quali starts on time, and takes less than 10 mins (maths and general lap times says it will) then we are okay for a strict 5min break. This brings us to 9:05pm, giving us 10 mins until race start. I've done a slow dummy run of the run to the pits and from the pits with full fuel and lining up on the grid and it took 6mins 30 seconds. Giving us a 3.5min wait, which is plenty. The guy in last could still comment when ready to make sure we're all good .

Any delay means we will have to revert to just cracking on best we can and the person in last commenting when ready.

Just so everyone knows, it’s the short circuit without the chicane we are running

So it doesnt matter when you was added to the reserve list? I was the first on the list.
I've been treating it as a pool, to dip into when needed, rather than an ordered entry list. Sorry bud.

Because he asked very nicely, was prepped and is a known clean racer with previous experience in TSR championships.

The reserve list is more of a pool, and known clean racers will naturally get priority. We've been burnt in the past with unknown (to us, at least) people coming in with what they think passes for clean racing, then causing arguments and generally derailing the series.

It's nothing personal. I really want a higher car count, because our championships always have much higher demand than the grid count available :( .

Gonna chime in with a bit of food for thought.

I think the first-time reserves should ask themselves the question "what was it about the series that drew my interest?"

The next question should then be "why were those particular reserves picked this week?"

The answer should be the same. Have patience, if you know for sure that you share those same traits.

Ok. You can remove me from the list.
Sorry for not replying mate, As I'm skipping this round I won't be practicing Fuji, TSR_Kurt24 is starting a lobby now as far as I know. Not sure how long it will be up for mind you!

We generally don’t practice together. No idea why as most other comps do. Seem to all be busy at different times.

We probably should have an organized practice.

Our typical MO is to randomly host a lobby and people join. Tonight we had Stig, T5(P5), Joe, and myself. If you see any of us online please don’t hesitate to join.

On another note, I think I am hosting tomorrow so make sure to friend me up and I’ll try to have the lobby up around 8:10 BST/9:10 CET.

Ok. You can remove me from the list.
Tbh on the side lines I've been trying to make things work to get you to race. Please don't take anything to offence as we work on high standards. But promise you once you get your foot through the door and race to these guys standards it will help open a totally new door of sim racing. Please keep in touch as if anyone does fail to show I'll contact.
CheeRS
TSR_STIG

Tonight I'll be hosting as per usual if we do have any lobby shutdowns as a emergency back ups please send a fr to the following:
TSR_T5BLACK
TSR_KURT24

We also will be running flags off I'll be monitoring lap traffic two ways we can do it I'll send a message BF @name then drop off the power to let the leaders though.
Other is everyone in a party chat and i can comment when req to blue flag the slower car/s

See yous all later tonight and
i wish everyone the best of luck :)

Latest Posts

Back