TSR Super Formula SF19 - Season 1

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 566 comments
Just going to apologise early.

Last night there was a "bug"(?) where the car would stop turning mid-esses for no reason, I'd have to nearly stop to get the wheels to turn.

However GTS servers were being strange at the time so maybe it was something to do with that. If it happens again and I run someone wide we can imagine it to be mechanical failure I suppose?

DS4 problems.
My second controller has a similar issue in that it only occasionally wants to turn right. Turning left is fine though. I think it might just be a sign of wear and tear at a guess (unless it isn't happening anymore).

Not sure if relevant but I've had instances where my wheel would lose ffb around the middle of the esses but suddenly catch feedback again the moment I turn the other direction.

It might be I'm putting too much steering lock but I'm not exactly 100% confident.

Round 1 details post

Not sure if relevant but I've had instances where my wheel would lose ffb around the middle of the esses but suddenly catch feedback again the moment I turn the other direction.

It might be I'm putting too much steering lock but I'm not exactly 100% confident.
Could be similar to my issue but on a wheel. Hopefully it's all good in the race :)

Round 1 details post

Hey there. It's been such a long time I've not been involved in a gtp series.

I may be interested for this one if you have a free spot to offer.
Looking at the driver roster, I guess it's more a reserve spot anyway. But I don't mind.

PSN: Leetchee
I have no problem adding you to the list of reserves but we have a few now and we'd need quite a few drop outs mate.

Sorry for double post!

Round 1 details post

Just as you adapted to pad you get a wheel :P !
well r2 only gives max 80% and I didn't fancy a ds4 replacement when I can just get a wheel

on daily race c, I've qualified 2.5 seconds behind fastest so I'm content at the moment. Especially when my pedals don't grip the floor like the dfgt ones. Need to sort something out

Hello, I know I'm late but I'm registering as a reserve driver (and I won't bother to do a setup hahaha). A shame I can't use my Hankook tyres tho.

#74 AS Monaco Esports [Sponsors: Esport Management - Nike - Playzer - IGTL]
Toyota
Jomas_74

After thinking about it for a few days and after seeing some people's pace I'm gonna give up my spot on the grid for someone who is much quicker than I am because being 2-3 seconds off the pace of everyone else isn't going to be fun for me, so one of the quicker reserves can have my seat full time.

One thing about Suzuka (sorry if it has been posted) is that the position 4 on the grid doesn't exist. There's no box. So the 4th will have to estimate more or less the spot he should be after the formation laps.

Round 1 details post

One thing about Suzuka (sorry if it has been posted) is that the position 4 on the grid doesn't exist. There's no box. So the 4th will have to estimate more or less the spot he should be after the formation laps.
Thanks mate, that's weird :D

r soft tires allowed this race?
We're using Race Hards and Race Mediums.

Remember you have 1 set of Mediums only (the softer tyre).

It's not that weird since in Japan, 4 is a number they don't like at all, to say the least.

Yeah I think I'd prefer to qualify on the softest and then be free to do what I want at the start of the race

I don’t think that should be available. Look at F1 for instance. Top 10 don’t get a choice

Confirmed. Race start on quali tyres.

Once you've finished quali, park up out the way and wait for the race start. If you go back to the pit, you start last.

So the race starts at 9? And last how long approximately?

First race on the wheel on any level and it’s going to be a long one:lol::crazy:

We're not using the exact tyres we did qualifying with though are we? Normal qualy I assume? This is not the same format as the GT300 championship, right?

Round 1 details post

We're not using the exact tyres we did qualifying with though are we? Normal qualy I assume? This is not the same format as the GT300 championship, right?
That's a very good point. I'm tired from work and didn't realise.

The race is started on fresh tyres, but the same compound as quali.

Do we have to do 5 quick laps in quali or can we park the car after one lap to save the tires?
You won't need to park up to save tyres, but you can park up if you wish.

Turn 1 will be mental, be careful!!

Back