TSR Super Formula SF19 - Season 1

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 566 comments
Too busy at the front?

Lol no, I overtook a 2 cars or so on the straight after the spoon, I thought it was pretty easy to stay close until we were on the straight. I had my downforce settings maxed out, maybe that helped?

I was wondering if any of the other competitors would like join alongside myself in the ReeVer Racing program? I thought it was really cool to see Stig and Welsh in a team and figured I could make the ReeVer livery for any of the other drivers as well. I could of course hand you your own name decal, racing number and even a personal sponsor (instead of Camhatch)

If anyone’s interested: Let me know! ;)

Attachments

• 4B3CA57A-7D10-41EB-B0B2-4443CDB6B919.jpeg
    4B3CA57A-7D10-41EB-B0B2-4443CDB6B919.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 15
I was wondering if any of the other competitors would like join alongside myself in the ReeVer Racing program? I thought it was really cool to see Stig and Welsh in a team and figured I could make the ReeVer livery for any of the other drivers as well. I could of course hand you your own name decal, racing number and even a personal sponsor (instead of Camhatch)

Gonna make WarpSpeed brothers work? :P

Not sure how that would work with B&J's tho

EDIT: could rock the same red as you, but I'll rock yellow instead of white? Just like the 1h Nurburgring livery for that Mclaren F1 GTR

Wouldn’t mind being a 3rd car if room was there. Love my car guy but it’s getting simple now

Don't steal my role you fool

Whoops, sorry CJ! Maybe it’s a slight relief that the decals used on the Warpspeed cars are of the PSN and not real names. That, and I’ll be using your decal on the NES entered machines

Wouldn’t mind being a 3rd car if room was there. Love my car guy but it’s getting simple now

I too, like many others, think the Car Guy is quite iconic in the TSR. A third car wouldn’t be a problem at all! We could even let you keep the Car Guy sponsorship as Waike and I both have different sponsors and thus different base colors. We could make a yellow Car Guy variant of the other two Warpspeed machines of you’d like to. You could also have any other kind of sponsor. It’s whatever you fancy!

Edit: see next post for the liveries. Let me know if you’d like to join in and if so, what you’d like to have ‍♀️

Last edited:
SUGAR RUSH PERFORMANCE AND CAMHATCH REEVER RACING JOIN FORCES TO BECOME ‘WARPSPEED’

It has been anticipated for days on end, but today is the day where the titans of the lower lands seek peace with one another. The owners of Sugar Rush Performance (WaikeCU) and Camhatch ReeVer Racing (MaarteN5HuizeN) have decided to leave their rivalry behind to try and seek for success with a joint venture in the TSR. These two drivers are not only known for their good looks and (almost) unmatched brilliance both on and off the circuit, but also for their dodgy internet connections. Hence the name of their newly formed team ‘Warpspeed’.

A5CD2828-4257-4FDF-809E-3BA57EAE21ED.jpeg

#55: WaikeCU’s Ben & Jerry’s sponsored Warpspeed entry

395A48B8-D60B-4898-A7CB-C84AB7874A40.jpeg

#26: MaarteN5HuizeN’s Camhatch sponsored Warpspeed entry

Last edited:
SUGAR RUSH PERFORMANCE AND CAMHATCH REEVER RACING JOIN FORCES TO BECOME ‘WARPSPEED’

It has been anticipated for days on end, but today is the day where the titans of the lower lands seek peace with one another. The owners of Sugar Rush Performance (WaikeCU) and Camhatch ReeVer Racing (MaarteN5HuizeN) have decided to leave their rivalry behind to try and seek for success with a joint venture in the TSR. These two drivers are not only known for their good looks and (almost) unmatched brilliance both on and off the circuit, but also for their dodgy internet connections. Hence the name of their newly formed team ‘Warpspeed’.

View attachment 812486
#55: WaikeCU’s Ben & Jerry’s sponsored Warpspeed entry

View attachment 812487
#26: MaarteN5HuizeN’s Camhatch sponsored Warpspeed entry
If it's any helps superformula each driver no° have there own unique font/styling a bit like NASCAR etc
So if anyone taking part in superformula yous are welcome to use a preferred style plus it sometimes tells a bit of a story of the driver. Ie me with my reverse 44 :lol:
Anywhere you see the reverse 44 you know it's victory rally sport stig :cheers:

Btw great looking liverys and really look the part.

And also a big thankyou to everyone that have made a great effort in a short space of time to make some great liveries for the tsr superformula champ.
I've also got to give a big thankyou to everyone that helps support the TSR championships inc #halftheracegone:cheers:. It takes a lot of hard work and planning to make a championship work. Not everything goes perfect to how we would like it too. But thankyou to everyone that leaves a thankyou at the end of a race. And same for the winners. Anyone that doesn't I do try my best to offer the most to make everything work out smooth but sometimes RL gets in the way.
Anyways thankyou and I'm looking forward to next round of Autopolis.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back